You know you're obsessed with j-rock when...

147 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by Juni  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    You know you're obsessed with j-rock when...

Juni
10yr ago
1,198 jpops
permalink You know you're obsessed with J-Rock when :

- You get your favorite artist's haircut [i](Guilty. When it's arranged properly, my hair is just like Miyavi's current hairstyle)
[/i]
- You get your favorite artist's piercings/tattoos [i](Not quite guilty... yet)[/i]

- You know the lyrics of at least fifteen songs and you don't speak a word of japanese [i](Half-guilty. I do know the lyrics of at least fifteen songs, but I speak a little japanese)[/i]

- The only reason why you don't have more posters of J-Rockers on your bedroom walls is because you actually have no space left [i](Sooo guilty...)[/i]

- You have nothing but J-Rock on your iPod/mp3 player [i](Guilty)[/i]

- You have way more hard drive space devoted to J-Rock music/pictures/videos than to anything else in your computer [i](Guilty)[/i]

- You write, or wrote, a fanfiction involving yourself and one/several J-Rockers [i](Umm... Guilty. :RBblush: )
[/i]
- People generally think you're weird [i](Indeed)[/i]

Come on people, throw in your ideas! :) *Nudge Nudge*

AqiLuvHyde
10yr ago
81 jpops
permalink muahahahah..let me think of something now..

you know you're obsessed with j-rock when..

- you didnt have any idea who Jonas Brothers or Taylor Swift actually is while other normal teenager craze them..(it happen to me like 3-4 month before when my cousins ask me if i like them..im just like this.. :surprised: :surprised: )

-your desktop MUST be jrocker pic..(even you use your sibling laptop)..XD

- you somehow try wanna make your bf look like jrocker by asking him to wear makeup or wear weird cloth..(let just say half of it it guilty for me)..XD..

- you become so sensitive with word that relate to jrock ex: did you have Screw at your house..XD..or maybe Show(somehow i heard is as Shou) is damn great today..:shifty:

- everytime you at yahoo/google search ..you will type everything that relate to jrock ex: miyavi(T.T)..alice nine,gazette..etc..etc..

well,that all i can think of now.. :D

Nancybug
6yr ago
62 jpops
permalink GUILTY of all of the above! I tried to give my boyfriend Kai's angry eyebrows. And I have NO idea why the hell Kim Kardashian is famous. I've never seen Jersey Shore and I didn't know Tom Cruise was with Katie Holmes until they broke up. >_<

Harucherry
10yr ago
5,698 jpops
permalink You have to start drawing Nyappy all over your school books.

Linalin
10yr ago
32 jpops
permalink You stalk read your favorite members' blogs (and sometimes save those candid pics >3<)

You know exactly which para moves which bands perform during which songs at lives

You know tons of inside jokes (which the artists themselves would understand) like how Meguru from Panic Channel is a panty-thief

You're able to remember all those small details after several years^

Your dream isn't to just go to Japan, but go to Japan for a live show

In order to find the next hot band, you go to visunavi routinely

You remember artists' previous bands, even if they weren't ever well known

You're able to identify specific Jrock cosplay instantly

You're an expert at visu make-up and have no problem going out like that

[I wouldn't have written these if I weren't guilty]

kai09
9yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink haha this is soo funny. i found myself agreeing with most of what is written here. so maybe that proves that i am really obsessed with jrock? :laughing:

0karasu0
9yr ago
253 jpops
permalink [i]You know the lyrics of at least fifteen songs and you don't speak a word of japanese[/i] (I speak just a little Japanese though... xD)

[i]People generally think you're weird[/i] (Of course! lol)

[color=crimson][i]You have way more hard drive space devoted to J-Rock music/pictures/videos than to anything else in your computer[/i]
(Very guilty.)

[i]your desktop MUST be jrocker pic..[/i] (Guilty. Mine's Sadie at the moment. xD)

[i]you become so sensitive with word that relate to jrock[/i] (Guilty.)

[i]everytime you at yahoo/google search ..you will type everything that relate to jrock[/i] (Guilty, most of the time... lol)

[i]You stalk read your favorite members' blogs (and sometimes save those candid pics >3<)[/i] (Very guilty again..)

[i]You remember artists' previous bands, even if they weren't ever well known[/i] (Guilty)

[i]You're able to identify specific Jrock cosplay instantly[/i] (Guilty.)

[i]Your dream isn't to just go to Japan, but go to Japan for a live show[/i] (Guilty, yess~ ;w; )

My turn... I don't have that many good ones though. D:

1. You listen to J-rock so much you got your siblings or parents to like it. (I havn't fully convinced the older one of my little brothers yet... lol)

2. Someone asks you who you're listening to/looking at and you could ramble on for hours about that band/person.

3. You doodle your favorite bands or their logos/band names on your school notebooks and homework sheets.

4. You order Cure, SHOXX or other magazine but don't understand that much Japanese. You just like the pictures.

And that's all I got.... Yeah, they're not that good. xD But I'm guilty to them.

0karasu0
9yr ago
253 jpops
permalink Ack, double post... Sorry... D:[edit]Last edit by 0karasu0 on Sunday 05 Jul, 2009 at 23:46 -1.6%[/edit]

unifantasy07
9yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink this is a cool little topic :) I agreed w/many things here:

Jrock pic on desktop - yep Kagrra, on my work pic - its very funny having my desktop on the projection screen while we're getting ready for our presentation

knowing the lyrics to more than 15 songs - guilty :) I go around the house signing it and my kids just shake their head and pretend I'm not around hehehe

Dream of going to Japan to visit & see a live - I'd love to see Kagrra, Vidoll & ofcourse Gackt

Got other family memebers to like - My husband actually kinda likes one song from Gackt and he's actually gone on to iTunes world music and downloaded an instramental Japanese song and one from the middle east - so I guess my love (obsession) w/Jrock lead him to other countries too

I'd love to see some other ones people come up w/ :)

TsukasaHanazawa
9yr ago
1,902 jpops
permalink Everything pretty much here applies to me too.
-Jrock wallpaper
I am so not updated on American music. :tongue:
My friends are like "wtf?" XD
hehe.
I listen to Jrock all day
I know the lyrics to a bunch of Jsongs,but I don't speak a stitch of Nihongo. :RBangry:
So yeah,pretty much everything else too. :RBstickout:

ShintaSuki
8yr ago
4,231 jpops
permalink 100% true my friend! xD

yeapXD
9yr ago
28,160 jpops
permalink you know that you tried putting on make-up like them jrockers [GUILTY i tired it but i didnt have the right make-up so it turned black and emoish]

somebody asked you "do you even know wat their singing about?" [GUILTY...their just amazing jrockers wat can i say.]

one of your friends had said "WTF!?! is that a girl?" [GUILTY GUILTY!!!! most of my non-asian friends goes WTF!?!?]

your ipod/mp3 has so much jrock songs that you can never finish listening to it in one day [SUPER GUILY i have about 400 jrock songs.]

you watched mini jrockers video [GUILTY...i love watching those. there awesomeness...hehe and so funny]

and so and on xD...........

craziefunky
9yr ago
489 jpops
permalink For me,

You know you're obsessed with j-rock when,

-> you're always imagine/pretend to be one of them, rocking the guitar/bass/drums while listening to their songs.

-> you're always imagine to be in j-rock style (i'm gulity of that. I always imagine coz i dun have the guts to do it out.)

-> you find urself writing names of bands/band mbrs name (esp ur fav.) in your book/paper either in romaji or kanji

-> you find yourself listen to j-rock songs all day, and always look out for any other bands

-> you find yourself trying to fit into japanese culture, be it normal fashion, learn abit of japanese. (i'm. haha i'm always looking online for jap fashion, be it normal way of dressing or vk. as long it's JAP)

-> you will feel that chinese songs (e.g taiwan singers/bands) are boring and you don't even feel like listening to it sometimes except for ultra nice songs. (ok. I'm very gulity abt it.)

-> you always go for BLACK tops, BLACK bottoms, BLACK shoes, BLACK bags, BLACK nail polish, dark eye make-up and more more accessories. (It sound more goth. But anyway, tt's me! I'm always black till my friends and family always complain me getting so much black clothings)

-> you get irritated when people say that they look so ghostly or look so weird with all those make-up and clothings. (YES. Sometimes ppl put funny comments and I feel like STFU if you dunno how to appreciated. These are just a kind of unique style that Japanese have. Esp Reita. My frens always like WTH with that noseband? He don't have a nose or what. I will go :RBangry: but i stay cool.)

Ja! :D :D[edit]Last edit by craziefunky on Tuesday 07 Jul, 2009 at 03:11 +26.4%[/edit]

Sodonii96
9yr ago
2,292 jpops
permalink Lol I was nodding so much at these.

You know you're obsessed with J-Rock when :

- You get your favorite artist's haircut (Lol I try it all the time...but not in front of people XD]

- You get your favorite artist's piercings/tattoos [In the future lol]

- You know the lyrics of at least fifteen songs and you don't speak a word of japanese [Guilty. I speak random words of Japanese but I'm still semi-guilty]

- The only reason why you don't have more posters of J-Rockers on your bedroom walls is because you actually have no space left [I will be guilty soon lol]

- You have nothing but J-Rock on your iPod/mp3 player [semi-guilty]

- You have way more hard drive space devoted to J-Rock music/pictures/videos than to anything else in your computer (Guilty)

- You write, or wrote, a fanfiction involving yourself and one/several J-Rockers [Hehe it's not written down XD]

- People generally think you're weird [Yupp]

My turn...I don't have that many
- You write the kanji/romanji lyrics to songs during class. [GUILTY XD I was writing the romanji lyrics to "Kuroi Kasa" by Plastic Tree and my friend goes "Is that spanish!?!" I started cracking up.]
- You skip the American songs on your iPod. [Guilty. Seriously, I don't know why I have them on there anymore. I was going to take them off today but it froze...AGAIN >.<]

kai09
9yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink :nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:

LasVegasTsunami
9yr ago
1,628 jpops
permalink you know you're obsessed with j-rock when..

when you curse out your boyfriend/girlfriend in Japanese!

even though you only speak a little Japanese and you have no band, or money to go to Japan, you think that you could actually become a j-rock star!

kai09
9yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink LOL! :laughing:

yeah i sometimes curse in japanese haha! and my biggest dream in life is to become a jrockstar! *although i know it won't come true in a million lifetimes XD*

ya2hikaru
9yr ago
14,580 jpops
permalink when i look at jrockers photos!!!!!!! why lots jrockers look sooo HOT?????

unifantasy07
9yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink ha-jrockers are cute :) I love when my male friends say "she's cute" then I laugh cuz they're talking about a guy hehehe

here's another one:
You know you're obsessed when you countdown the days to Jrocker's newest single or PV

You know you're obsessed when you make sure you're on the pre-order early enough to get the first press of your Jrocker's single

Nancybug
6yr ago
62 jpops
permalink Hah. Yep. I like showing guys pics of Aoi in a kimono or Yohio and asking what they think of "her". Most of my male friends have wised up, though and ask, "Is it a dude?" before answering.

lennielooloo
4yr ago
377 jpops
permalink Lol same here my friends are now used to j rock being 90% of my photos lol

Sodonii96
9yr ago
2,292 jpops
Quote by unifantasy07
ha-jrockers are cute :) I love when my male friends say "she's cute" then I laugh cuz they're talking about a guy hehehe

here's another one:
You know you're obsessed when you countdown the days to Jrocker's newest single or PV

You know you're obsessed when you make sure you're on the pre-order early enough to get the first press of your Jrocker's single

XD That's so true. I made myself promise I'd preorder Alice Nine's "Hana" before the end of July. And I had the release for Plastic Tree's "Fukurou" and the GazettE's new album DIM on my calendar.

AshiLuvzDiru
9yr ago
2,099 jpops
permalink You know you're obsessed with Jrock when all of your cds are japanese and you live in America~! :D
Lol..I love the internet~! ^^

Nancybug
6yr ago
62 jpops
permalink Fml. I'm guilty of this as well. lol Nice Miyavi pic, btw. <3

Sodonii96
9yr ago
2,292 jpops
permalink I have another one...

-You learn the lyrics the audience sings during lives. (i.e.: Kra - "Buriki no Hata", Plastic Tree - "Nukegara", Kagrra, - "Utakata")

unifantasy07
9yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink how about this:

you can rattle off random facts about Jrockers - either personal or career

Hyde came on my ipod that I was listen to in the car & I told my daughter all about his new group VAMPS and how they are currently touring the USA

And yesterday High & Mighty Color came on and I told my kids how they have a new female signer hehehehe my kids are such good sports!

kai09
9yr ago
4,188 jpops
permalink wow you're kids are soo supportive! i think they'll come to love j-rock too! :D:D

bloodroseapple
9yr ago
139 jpops
permalink Hahaha how about this one?

When you type your username into a search engine, your favorite jrock artist's names come up as "related searches".

XD

craziefunky
9yr ago
489 jpops
Quote by kai09
LOL! :laughing:

yeah i sometimes curse in japanese haha! and my biggest dream in life is to become a jrockstar! *although i know it won't come true in a million lifetimes XD*

I agree!!
I will imagine myself as one of them and start to play air guitar or air drum while listening to their songs.
Sometimes my friend will be like 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SHAKING YOUR HEAD!?'

elenko94
9yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
Quote by unifantasy07

guilty as pledged or something

I know his height, eye vison,wheight, hes solo careér, marriages etc...

when i rabbled them up i got scared of myself

Sodonii96
9yr ago
2,292 jpops
Quote by unifantasy07
how about this:

Yupp XD My friends would probably think it's scary.

I have another:

You remember or have a sheet of all members of the band's birthdays. Lol. Some stick out in my mind, some I have to look back at. So I wrote 'em all down XD

allisonrockster
9yr ago
386 jpops
permalink †you keep watching jrock pvs
†you can't stop rocking, headbanging, playing air guitar or drums, stomping hard, screaming, singing along when you hear a jrock song playing
†your iPod's playlist consists of jrock songs
†you read articles and profiles about your favorite jrock artists
†you collect pictures and posters of your fave jrock artists
†memorized a couple of jrock songs
†you keep copying vk looks esp. the heavy make up. haha
†you copy the hairstyle/tattoo/piercings of your favorite artist
†yeah, most of the hard drive's content is about jrock :lyrics, pics, articles, vids, songs, etc.
†you create fanfics(That's true)
†been called weird by people
†you don't know or aren't even interested in the most famous bands or singers in US (I don't know Hanna Montana. And aren't even interested in Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Jonas Brothers,etc.)
†you await the newest jrock singles and albums and pre-order right away the moment you know about it
†you dream of becoming a jrock star
†you plan of designing your own vk clothes
†you're talking about jrock all day and think about it all night

Lolidoll
9yr ago
173 jpops
permalink You know you're obsessed with J-rock when...

- You have tattoos of their names on your arms (true story)

- You draw Nyappy everywhere

- You have pictures of jrockers on your cieling above your bed

- You have dolls that look like them

- You...uhm...never mind :RBblush:

Lolidoll
9yr ago
173 jpops
permalink You know you're obsessed with J-rock when...

- You have tattoos of their names on your arms (true story)

- You draw Nyappy everywhere

- You have pictures of jrockers on your cieling above your bed

- You have dolls that look like them

- You...uhm...never mind :RBblush:

mArU82
9yr ago
1,615 jpops
permalink lol....gosh I'm obsessed alrite lets c...

-When I replay and replay just J-Rock songs

-When I try to act more like mah fav J-rocker ^.^ (mAyA)

-When I try to get mah hair done like mah fav. J-rocker idol :RBheart:

-and when all I do is write the band'z name all over the place :D :RBstickout:

kazuya014
9yr ago
869 jpops
permalink you're obsessed w/ jrock when

:RBheart: you don't know any song/artist from your own country (lol... i'd go "who's that anyway?)
:RBheart: you can't sing any English song (a bit guilty... i do know about classics and those songs from jamlegend though) :RBohNo:
:RBheart: you say you look like a jrocker (hahaha i was playing an online game and i was like "i look like hyde in real life" and the guy who i was talking was saying "you look like hyde... i have hyde's voice.. i sound/sing/rock like him")
:RBheart: your alarm clock is a japanese song (yeah2x... i use my mobile as an alarm clock...)
:RBheart: when you and your friends go to a karaoke bar you, only go to those stands w/ japanese songs (yup... me and my friends do)
:RBheart: you cosplay them! :RBohNo: (i'm almost there :D )
:RBheart: you want a musical instrument just like those of your favorite artists :D
:RBheart: you listen to jrock all day.. you can't live w/o it
:RBheart: you try to translate their songs yourself (hahaha guilty... but i can't get it right... i only speak a little nihonggo.. :RBhalo: )

elenko94
9yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink You know you're obsessed with j-rock/a j-rocker when you hear them laugh on candids, interviews, and comments so much you begin to laugh like them.

dear god....i do that o.0

You know you're obsessed with j-rock/a j-rocker when you're sitting on a couch and during an awkward silence, you throw out a __________desu!

i do that

When you start ranting on/joking about something to do with J-Rock towards someone who actually has no idea what's going on.

this too

You die whenever you realise you may never meet your favourite Jrockers.

You plan to go to Japan just for a concert.

You label yourself as the 'official owner' of a Jrocker.

You hate English music. Infact, any other music. It's all about Jrock

You added them on myspace

eh...im freaking myself out

lol

kazuya014
9yr ago
869 jpops
Quote by elenko94
You know you're obsessed with j-rock/a j-rocker when you hear them laugh on candids, interviews, and comments so much you begin to laugh like them.

You know you're obsessed with j-rock/a j-rocker when you're sitting on a couch and during an awkward silence, you throw out a __________desu!

i do that

When you start ranting on/joking about something to do with J-Rock towards someone who actually has no idea what's going on.

this too

lol

i agree!!! hehehehe XD i also added them on myspace... XD i search almost everypart of the internet for some info XD

in my nihonggo class few years ago, our sensei made me and my partner comment on something... i was talking like hyde >.< my partner was shyly laughing.. and nudging me to say the things he wants to say.

hehehe and my purpose of going to japan is to watch a concert! XD (other purpose comes to 2nd priority)
---
to add more

you sing jrock in public (like taking a stroll on the park, at school.. everywhere!) and people say you are some sick kid XD

you declare that you are some jrocker's wife (lol my friend did that XD)

your mobile emits so much 'noise' (lol that's my phone.. when there's a message it sings, when there's a call it sings, when the alarm clock goes of it sings XD)

your mobile is full of jrock because you can't leave the house w/o pics/videos/music/info/fanfic about your favorite XD

Sodonii96
9yr ago
2,292 jpops
Quote by elenko94
You know you're obsessed with j-rock/a j-rocker when you hear them laugh on candids, interviews, and comments so much you begin to laugh like them.

i do that

this too

lol

XD This is all so true. Especially the ranting/joking thing and the 'official owner' thing. I had to give my friend half of Ruki. T_T Lol. Except I can't have a myspace U_U I told my mom all I would add are Jrock bands and she's still saying no.

sweetRosE
9yr ago
610 jpops
permalink - You build a shrine under your bed
- You scream when you find out there is a new cd coming out
- You name your stuffed animals and pets after J-rockers and songs
- You can obsess about one of a J-rocker's physical features (I <3 Ruki's mole by his left eye...it's sooooo cute!!!)
- You can recite the Japanese and English lyrics to 47 J-rock songs whenever and wherever...
- You want to do certain things to J-rockers...things that have to do with their pants...
- You ask your parents for a J-rocker for your birthday
- You write fanfics (not the gay ones) and dream about J-rock

bambiheartsyou
9yr ago
506 jpops
permalink ☆You have to watch yourself when you're talking about a music video to someone, because you usually end up saying PV instead.
★They're not "concerts" they're "lives".
☆You look in visual kei magazines for your next hairstyle.
★You've kind of rehearsed what you would say if you were to meet your favorite band.
☆You start a count-down to your favorite band's next release{I'm so guilty of that, it's not funny.}

unifantasy07
9yr ago
13,745 jpops
permalink those are some good ones bambiheartsyou!

I also have to catch my self too when I'm talking about a music video because I've gotten use to calling them PVs

And the Lives vs. Concerts - so true - I always call them live and everyone else around will go "what?"

hehehe I wonder what else might end up here ;)

cassisWintEr
9yr ago
322 jpops
Quote by Sodonii96
[Quote by elenko94]

XD This is all so true. Especially the ranting/joking thing and the 'official owner' thing. I had to give my friend half of Ruki. T_T Lol. Except I can't have a myspace U_U I told my mom all I would add are Jrock bands and she's still saying no.

Can I share Ruki, too? Because my friend and I are sharing him as well...sweetRosE would probably hurt me if I gave him away lol

torashinsaga
9yr ago
1,842 jpops

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa223/kNaEcKeBrOt_2007/Kopievonalice-nine.jpg

uhh.. these are my symptoms of being obsessed with j-rock.. based on self observation and conclusions. :D

>>you have tons of different genres in your iPod but you get through the day with listening just the J-rock songs and ignoring the other genres. :D

>>you spend the day sitting in front of your computer just listening to j-rock and gathering tons of photos of them :RBheart:

>>you can't stop saying, "he's/they're so hot", "ah i love him/them"

>>this goal never gets out of your mind, "I would definitely go to Japan someday!!" just to see them perform a live and shake their hand and have their autographs.

>>you imagine different scenes of them all the time. J-rock singers are big part of my daydreams. it sometimes seems like its a fan-fic already. :D

>>you dream of them all night twice or thrice a wonderful dazzling week.

>>listening to the songs makes your heart sings. :RBheart: you're like floating in happiness

ShockedVibrance
9yr ago
1,615 jpops
permalink XD all of these are so funni and true llol~!
But it's my turn >D

Your know when your obsessed when:
*You sing happy birthday, DURING SCHOOL LUNCH, with all your friends, plan a birthday party for them. And chances are that party is better than your own x) (sooo sooo true)

* Your sick as a zombie, but find a way to listen to JRock on the computer, or even go to one of their lives~!

* AND you actually used the NYAPPY sign before you knew what it meant. If people asked a reply would be: WELL CAUSE ITS AWESOME DUH~!

* you always try to convert your friends to JRock and it actually works :wink:

Fragile
9yr ago
24 jpops
permalink You know you're obsessed with j-rock when...

- even your boyfriend and your mum knows who Gackt, Isshi or Miyavi is..
- your boyfriend stops the habit saying - Whats up baby! when he sees a beautiful picture of someone on your pc desktop recognizing that it's a boy actually.
- Nobody says a word when you speak to one of your favourite band member in the kitchen even if there is nobody of course! :D
- you make faces like one of your favourite j-rocker and you doesn't even recognize it
(I usually make faces like Nao from Kagrra accidentally)
- one of your friends says: It's soo good that you listen to japanese music all the time I visit you! (and he says it seriously)

domiNATE55
9yr ago
2,094 jpops
permalink ...when even your mom gets sick of that song you've been listening to for the last few days

melephant
9yr ago
112 jpops
permalink When someone peeks at your computer from behind you and says that a member (or members) look "scene", and you want to bash their head in an uncountable amount of times.

^ not a personal experience, but my friend texted me this story yesterday.

ParasiteJely
9yr ago
4,605 jpops
permalink Not sure if these are new things, but these are my ideas.

You know you're obsessed with J-Rock when:

- You only or nearly only look after Asian boys/girls on the street (true true xD)

- You only want to marry a Japanese (not true actually)

- If you write a complete solution for ?Stadt, Land, Fluss? (Game Description: Find a town, a country and a river starting with a given letter of the alphabet.) you first write down J-Rockers names from A-Z, J-Rock bands from A-Z and J-Songs from A-Z, even if you know that no one else will play it with you with these three alternatives cuz you're the only one out of all your friend listening to J-Rock. (SO TRUE XD)

- You try to search for the newest J-Rock bands that just started activities because you want to show them to all the people of your fav J-Rock fan sites. (true againxD)

- You're member of around 3 or more J-Rock fan sites. Furthermore you don't care which language this site basically use. (TRUE TRUE TRUE)

- You check your fav bands OHPs everyday (both, true and false)

- You scream like crazy if you find out your fav band is about to release a new single or album. (TRUE ^o^)

- You start to like things you didn't like before only because your fav band/artist likes it. (...true)

- You start to give your pets japanese names XD (not yet true lol)

- You go to the doctor just to find out your blood type (not true LOL)

- You know your fav artists dates of birth just to wish them happy birthday through Ameba or Myspace (Sometimes true)

these are some I can think of richt now =P[edit]Last edit by ParasiteJely on Friday 14 May, 2010 at 13:01 +3.5%[/edit]

Amaya5
9yr ago
523 jpops
permalink lol, I shook my head with some of these. Here are mine.

You know you're obsessed with J-Rock when:

-You go to a live and are so hypnotized by the vocalist's voice that you uunconsciously reach your hand out towards them. (Guilty!! Happened at a Dir En Grey Live in November 2009, *drools just thinking about it*

-When you can remember every single detail of the live that you went to, from the date of it to even what the band looked like. (GUILTY! I can still remember it all!)

-When you listen to nothing but J-rock all day and everyday to where you can't live without it. (Guilty! I really can't live without J-rock!)

-You try to sing along to the J-Rock songs, even attempting to do the screams. (Guilty. Tried screaming, yeah not so good.)

-You randomly remember and sing lyrics to a J-Rock song, even though it's not the one you're listening to! (Guilty! I would listen to Dir En Grey and somehow remember and sing the lyrics to an An Cafe song.)

-You plan on going to Japan and know that you will be going out almost every single night to go to all the different lives, even of J-Rock bands that you don't know! (Guilty as charge!)

-You know that any and all the money that you make while in Japan will be going towards tickets for lives, J-Rock CDs, Visual Kei clothing and make-up, etc. (GUILTY for sure!)

-When you wish that you knew Japanese so that you can read the blogs, magazines, and websites about those bands. (Guilty as hell!! I so badly want to learn Japanese and I am trying to learn it.)

Back  |  Forums    J-Rock central    You know you're obsessed with j-rock when...
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service