Will JPA expand it's Asian music? ^_^

9 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by BluejayHaurt  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    Will JPA expand it's Asian music? ^_^

BluejayHaurt
3yr ago
8,327 jpops
permalink Hello this is James :3

This is just a friendly question. I noticed that this site is called jpopasia which means this site must have originally had Japanese music first, but then added Korean and Chinese music later on. Just out of curiosity, but will JPA later expand even greater by adding Tai, Filipino, or Vietnamese songs next? I know that's even more work for this site, but that would pretty interesting at the same time. :)

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

James :3

Lunatic
3yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink I feel like this kind of question has been asked before and back then the answer was no. Thou those genres have probably gained more popularity so it wouldn´t be a surprise to see that happen.

BluejayHaurt
3yr ago
8,327 jpops
permalink Oooo really? :3

Miki
3yr ago
3,080,974 jpops
permalink It is possible to add Thai and Indopop. We have a fair amount of profiles for Thai singers.
At the moment there is no talk on adding others. But we can always bring this topic up during our next crew sync.

I think we should state it clearly in FAQ, that Indopop and Thai are supported on JPA. Thank you for bringing this up.

BluejayHaurt
3yr ago
8,327 jpops
permalink Oh really? Thank you kindly for the answer. :)
I shall read the FAQ then :3 you're welcome. :D

Miki
3yr ago
3,080,974 jpops
permalink It's not on FAQ yet :)
Will ask for this information to be added.

BluejayHaurt
3yr ago
8,327 jpops
permalink Oooo, that's what you meant. I wasn't thinking straight when I read it. Now I get it. Thanks again Miki. :)

elenko94
3yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink It's been added to the FAQ now. :)

BluejayHaurt
3yr ago
8,327 jpops
permalink That's cool. thank you kindly madam :moved:

Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    Will JPA expand it's Asian music? ^_^
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service