Who enjoys reading paranormal romance books?

18 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by chocoasa20  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    Who enjoys reading paranormal romance books?

chocoasa20
6yr ago
481 jpops
permalink Who here enjoys reading paranormal romance books?

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I was married to another circus clown. Does that count as paranormal romance????

chocoasa20
6yr ago
481 jpops
permalink not really. :/

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink ok then that is as close as I get.

chocoasa20
6yr ago
481 jpops
permalink parnormal romance - contists of anything thats paranormal like vampires, witches, werewolfes, were-cats, were-bears, ghotos, and etc. with romance added into the story.

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink Is that like being in love with a Ghost?

chocoasa20
6yr ago
481 jpops
permalink lol yeah some paranormal romance books invovles falling in with love with a ghost.

elenko94
6yr ago
2,067,699 jpops
permalink Depends on the book honestly. I can't stand books such as twilight although I reckon most of these paranormal-romance books are for teens :S

kagachi
6yr ago
78,741 jpops
permalink no not really

sheila
6yr ago
1,026 jpops
permalink Yeah! I like so much this genre :D especially if it is erotic <3 :D :D :D for example The Black Dagger Brotherhood or The Cassandra Palmer series :) :)

YukiLee
6yr ago
2,032 jpops
permalink I like it ^^
Some are quite boring but there are some that are really great ! Like the Mediator

VK94
6yr ago
80,664 jpops
permalink What about a book called "Bitten" by R.L. Stine? o_O Does that count? o_O

HeroFan4Life
6yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink Nope... :P

kyokobeat
6yr ago
100,923 jpops
permalink I like paranormal romance. Christina Dodd, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Christine Feehan, and Lyndsay Sands are the first to come to my mind. Christine Feehan is best known for her Dark Series about Carpathians. Sherrilyn Kenyon has some sort of series focusing around survivors of Atlantis and plenty of shapeshifters :). Christina Dodd is someone I'm just getting into. Lyndsay Sands has a vampire series about vampires who come from Atlantis also but instead of it being a virus or whatnot, it's because of science and nanos :) They're all really good authors though and I've been addicted to Christine Feehan and Lyndsay Sands stories for a while.

yasoshlasuma
6yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink i used to, but then they all became so predictable... the paranormal creature will always get the one they want lol
my faves are Tantalized by idk, Angel by LA Weatherly and Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. Tantalized was the first one i ever read and i was addictyed to it... its a great read, so many twists.

Hellen2003
6yr ago
2,427 jpops
permalink based on the story of the book, some seems nice but some, even i read the whole book i dont understand what's going on

Chenoa67
6yr ago
9,281 jpops
permalink I love paranormal romance. Christine Feehan, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Jennifer Ashley and Christine Warren come to mind.

gothlolilover
4yr ago
154 jpops
permalink i love paranormal romance books, one of my favorites, though i read it years ago, is called Paranormalcy, it was a series, though i dont think i ever kept reading it, i loved it thoug, my best friend introduced me to it ^^

Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    Who enjoys reading paranormal romance books?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service