Which mythical animal would you want yo be and why?

75 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by labellagorda  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    Which mythical animal would you want yo be and why?

labellagorda
7yr ago
188 jpops
permalink What would your inner mythical animal be? A dragon? A sea monster? A jabberwocky?

I would love to be a Unicorn - They are pretty and they fart rainbows. Reason enough, donctha think? ;P

ichigo777
7yr ago
7,004 jpops
permalink Phoenix :D
Phoenix have brave heart and never die spirit

Maltesers
7yr ago
198 jpops
permalink I love Phoenix too... My second choice would be a mermaid. :)

Lylo
7yr ago
15,895 jpops
permalink Very awesome choice. :)

shadownights99
7yr ago
65,040 jpops
permalink a dragon they so cool

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink Please don't eat me or barbeque me.

Maltesers
7yr ago
198 jpops
permalink I like mermaid too, however Phoenix always comes first on my lits... :)

mango14
7yr ago
577 jpops
permalink i would want to be a dracopyre which is half dragon half werepyre which is half werewolf and half vampire

poohbear03
7yr ago
42,915 jpops
permalink i wanna be a phoenix or a mermaid...

Rukia1000
7yr ago
61 jpops
permalink A hippogriff :) and then second would probably be a phoenix.

live4jpop
7yr ago
380 jpops
permalink I wanna be a mermaid (because it's beautiful) ... Yeah, well there is a lot of thing I would like to be. :)

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I would want to be a purple elephant. Main just to walk around and mess with people. I could walk up to people and start talking to them. It would blow their minds. Then I would run for political office here in Pittsburgh. I could probably win.

Of course Purple Elephants can talk. Well at least the ones from Pittsburgh can.

chiie13Xcc
7yr ago
938 jpops
permalink i would want to be a very mighty dragon :D <3

AZN
7yr ago
557 jpops
permalink A ninetailed fox.......

shadownights99
7yr ago
65,040 jpops
permalink Zeeppo i won't eat or barbeque you

Taika
7yr ago
195 jpops
permalink Fire dragon! and why?...well, its hard to explain...so I wont do it :P

aikosuzuki
7yr ago
5,095 jpops
permalink i would be either a griffon or a dragon. definitely. they are both kick butt and col.

Aniet
7yr ago
298 jpops
permalink un elfo! ^^ porque son criaturas hermosas e inteligentes que siempre encuentran el equilibrio mental y fisico. son de una fuerza extraordinaria y muy habiles en la lucha. pero tambien son finos y de movimientos suaves. y encuentran la fuerza en la naturaleza que los rodea. por eso me encantan ^^

ostracizedmindpollution
7yr ago
63 jpops
permalink I have a extreme obsession over Goblins so I wouldn't mind being one.

Readysteady
7yr ago
1,465 jpops
permalink pegasus is cool enough
an elegant horse/mythical animal

raizenstclaire
7yr ago
18 jpops
permalink An Onbu from Naruto. Those things are cute when they are little, but huge and protective when they're older.

PAK
7yr ago
71,441 jpops
permalink Psssh. People, I'd be a Griffindor, and not the Harry Potter kind. I'd be tough, but if I wanted to, I'd be really cute. What more could you ask for? :)

iFailbot
7yr ago
865 jpops
permalink I would become a Demon

GlazeBeats
7yr ago
21,533 jpops
permalink I would wanna be a phoenix. :D They're just really cool I guess..

Zephyr108
7yr ago
60 jpops
permalink Being a phoenix would be cool, but I would rather be a dragon. xD

dotzcute90
7yr ago
179,417 jpops
permalink Unicorn..
cool and elegant at the same time for me >.<

ingridfrivoll
7yr ago
4,898 jpops
permalink A mermaid :D 'Cause they're pretty and I would love to be able to breathe under water ^.^

aceponkana
7yr ago
4,499 jpops
permalink i Wanna be a mermaid and make sushi out of myself.. just kidding.
I wanna be a fairy! i want to fly and look cute even just once!

Skuld
7yr ago
35,216 jpops
permalink Pegasus...I want to fly..lol

Lylo
7yr ago
15,895 jpops
permalink Sirens are interesting. I would love to have a voice that powerful and persuasive. >.<

Khay
7yr ago
2,149 jpops
permalink How about Pikachu? Pika, Pika... Kawaii.. <3 :D

zhypi07
7yr ago
780 jpops
permalink I thing I'd be a Mockingjay! :D

akiraxx
7yr ago
4,539 jpops
permalink Either a phoenix or a griffin ^^

ThirteenthFriday
7yr ago
270 jpops
permalink a vampire :) Just because I think they're cool

TeanAyu2004
7yr ago
8,750 jpops
permalink Phoenix... it would be amazing... I would never die... well I guess I would, but be reborn from the ashes... just hope no one sweeps my ashes away before Im reborn... lol

NicoleCoelho
6yr ago
129,221 jpops
permalink Pegasus. :moved: Because it has got wings and I think it is cool.

Rashoosh
6yr ago
1,006 jpops
permalink a fire dragon coz everyone says I have a fiery heart and ot would suit me the best :D

aikosuzuki
6yr ago
5,095 jpops
permalink i would be amazing to be a dragon or a gryffin. both are such powerful, majestic creatures it would be a dream, an honor to meet one, befriend one, or be one for atleast a day.

yasoshlasuma
6yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink i would love to be a vampire... and i mean one of those vampires that actually kill people, any people... doesnt matter who they are, this vampire needs blood. i am a bit of a sadist, its kinda sad

niQx
6yr ago
18,508 jpops
permalink a mermaid or a dragon! <3

Hellen2003
6yr ago
2,427 jpops
permalink mermaid so can breathe in water and play with box jellies, or maybe hide and seek with sharks! underwater is a world of mysteries
but unicorn can be nice or pegasus you can fly here and there!

dressoftheskin
6yr ago
4,290 jpops
permalink Dragons. Dragons are bad ass and no one can mess around with them.

lheijhoy
6yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink unicorn..horses look majestically beautiful, especially with wings :P

weebllikespie
6yr ago
710,940 jpops
permalink I want to be a phoenix, not only because I'll look cool and be able to fly but my limitless ability to regenerate and reincarnate :cool:

Klunae
6yr ago
849 jpops
permalink I want to be an elemental because I still want to "look human enough" and I like having elemental powers and such :P

shadowblade330
6yr ago
48,472 jpops
permalink I would like to a lion becuz they are awesome

Temezy
6yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

zxchange
6yr ago
52,814 jpops
permalink Shrek.... hahahaha, lol, just kidding. i would really like to be a CHIMERA! XD

Bellasmatte
6yr ago
-2,984 jpops
permalink a dragon because they are mighty and strong but still peaceful and elegant OR an Ohliphant. I mean they are awesome!

ContentKitsune
6yr ago
16,746 jpops
permalink A kelpie because they can not only breath underwater but on land as well. They are also very elegant, or at least I think so :)

Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    Which mythical animal would you want yo be and why?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service