Which instruments can you play?

94 posts  ·  created 1decennia ago by Shenzi  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    General music    Which instruments can you play?

Shenzi
1decennia ago
1,173 jpops
permalink any of you people here who plays anything?
i play bass and guitar. ive played bass since november two years ago and guitar since last summer. not so for long, but i really play alot. so i cant say i suck at that atleast XD im writing songs but i cant come up with any lyrics X_X
and i play the bass in a band :D
well well

dilaChan
1decennia ago
24,609 jpops
permalink :RBhalo: really awesome!!!!
I play the piano for 4 years. :) And I LOVE it!!! :RBheart: Glad that I learned it! :D
I can play some jmusic too: ;)
Seasons,Together When,Powder Snow by Ayumi Hamasaki
Suteki da ne by RIKKI (FFX Theme Song)
Last Song, Hoshi no Suna bye Gackt :RBhalo:
Love by Se7en :RBheart:
Ai no Uta by Koda Kumi
Planetarium :RBheart: by Otsuka Ai
..and some others :RBstickout:
At the moment I'm searching for the sheets for Unmei by Koda Kumi...still couldn't found :RBcrying:

Shenzi
1decennia ago
1,173 jpops
permalink i would love to play piano, but ive never really got to the point to start learning it.
i try to play along in every song i hear, wich usually goes well. :D no fun with sheets, haha. unless its a really difficult song :RBundecided:

dilaChan
1decennia ago
24,609 jpops
permalink :) yeah me too, I also try sometimes to play along.. :RBstickout:

TierraTechno
1decennia ago
32,021 jpops
permalink I can play the drums... sorta. haha I'm still learning, but I love it. :RBheart:

Zwill
1decennia ago
1,792 jpops
permalink I played the xylophone in 4th grade if that counts. XD

bluesweater
1decennia ago
392,055 jpops
permalink i used to play keyboard.. huhuhu buy my mom sold it :RBcrying: because i almost have no time to play it.. :no: i miss my keyboard

@dilachan:
tsugoiiii... u can play piano.. i always wish i could play piano.. but it's hard, though i can play keyboard.. :embarassed:

dilaChan
1decennia ago
24,609 jpops
permalink :) thank you.yeah I love it. :RBheart:
Well, yes maybe it's a little bit hard because of all these difficult notes.I still get confused sometimes. :RBconfused: But I just love it to play along. :RBstickout:
But keyboard is also great!It's a beginning. :RBhalo:

Mihiyumi25
1decennia ago
2,208 jpops
permalink The Drums

KSsince1987
1decennia ago
13,815 jpops
permalink i can play on someone else's nerves :D i also can play triangle :lol:

buunshichi
1decennia ago
39,925 jpops
permalink Harmonica, and not much else, I'm not the best instrumentalist

kibum290
1decennia ago
5,188 jpops
permalink i play the recorder, flute, and the piano, working on playing the violin (i wanna mix my violin stills w/ rock!)
[edit]Last edit by kibum290 on Monday 25 Aug, 2008 at 22:42 +64.7%[/edit]

Arekesu
1decennia ago
716 jpops
permalink I used to play violin but I stopped in high school and switched to Guitar recently. i really like to play classical but it's hard to teach yourself and I'm not so good at reading the notes ><

Hanako
1decennia ago
38,088 jpops
permalink Well, I take piano lessons here and there but I used to play the cello and violin, if that counts. > >'

AZIANSrock300
1decennia ago
6,334 jpops
permalink i play the piano and violin

Eclipsedmyst
1decennia ago
1,403 jpops
permalink I play Piano,
And am learning violin next year ^^

krazysamurai12
1decennia ago
78,310 jpops
permalink i play drums, piano, guitar.

JiSouL
1decennia ago
449 jpops
permalink I'm playing the piano for a long time..and I love it. :high5: And have the same classes in school as Dilachan. :otsu:
But I can also play the quitar. :STbigSmile:

lovelykitty
1decennia ago
134 jpops
permalink I've been playing flute for 4 years, and a little piano. I tried the clarinet too but didn't really played, though it wasn't too hard to play.

avyasan
1decennia ago
557 jpops
permalink i play the keyboard...i like the turntables as well but i dun own one as yet :RBcrying:

i lyk to hold on to my keyboard lyk a guitar and then play it...its fun...although most of the times i end up hitting the wrong keys...i need to pratice tht a bit more...so that i can head bang and play the keyboard at the same time...and move about the place...hehehe

Reighle13
6yr ago
22,781 jpops
permalink keyboards are expensive right???

fueledbybecky
1decennia ago
547 jpops
permalink I'm gonna learn Guitar but i forgot to hand in the form! DOH!

mika
1decennia ago
24,974 jpops
permalink I am learning to play bass :) But I am pretty sure I'm not that good :RBcrying: But I'm trying hard to learn :RBkiss: But nothing goes the way I want it to :RBfrown: And I'm considering to buy a guitar and learn that too. :RBundecided: :RBblush:

Gys
1decennia ago
68,080 jpops
permalink i can play the clarinet....
i play it anymore but i can play it
i want to play the guitar..
looks so coool!!!!!!
and then i want to play the song of YUI XD

Cloudylemonade
1decennia ago
266 jpops
permalink I've been playing the piano for quite a long time now! I'm on grade 5 at the moment and hoping to do the exam in the summer ;) I hope to do grade 8 by the time i am 16...
Well I started playing the piano when i was 8 and now im 12..13 in February so it could be possible i guess :D
I only really play Classical Pieces....Once im done with all my exams, I'll try to find Jpop and Jrock sheet music to play :D I was learning Bouken Desho Desho by Aya Hirano but I really need to practise my scales, exam pieces and stuff :/
Once i complete one of the pieces that I am learning now, I'll record a video of me playing and put it on youtube :D
I used to play the violin but I kind gave up...I've go to say, I wasn't very good and my teacher always shouted at me :RBcrying: I wish i could find my violin and play something...I did like playing it but i guess i wasn't very good...I got a Merit in my grade 3 exam but other people that got thought by the same person got a much better mark than me...I gave up in year 6...
I really want to learn how to play the flute and cello though...and maybe the drums! Oh and maybe the clarinet...I would love to play that!

wow i wrote a lot xD

moongurl
1decennia ago
265 jpops
permalink i play the piano. :D i started learning it when I was in 3rd grade but i stopped. :RBcrying: after 5 years [ now im in my 3rd year of highschool ] , i decided to start all over again with my piano lessons. :D

i also start to like guitar. i sorta know how to play guitar a little. but, decided that i will first focus on piano and after that focus on guitar. :)

bloodroseapple
10yr ago
139 jpops
permalink i started playing piano a long time ago... but then my mother wanted me to quit piano so i could play violin.

and then in middle school i joined and band and i've been playing the oboe for four years :)

and then i fell in love with the piano again so i'm taking lessons. except i forgot a lot of things :( but its so fun printing out sheet music and learning all your favorite songs!

and i guess i know how to play the recorder. haha.

i really wanted to learn percussion though. it's soo cool! a band is incomplete without percussion. it makes the whole piece seem so different.

Jamie
10yr ago
3,454 jpops
permalink I've been playing the violin for......... :RBundecided: ....... six years now. I love playing. :RBheart: Almost to the point where I feel weird if I[i] don't [/i] play [yeah, I'm an orch dork :) ]. I'm planing on learning how to play piano, guitar and bass guitar.

TEAR
9yr ago
1,506 jpops
permalink I sing and play the piano ^^

Pineappley
9yr ago
1,459 jpops
permalink I've been playing the cello for 10 years, and I took piano lessons for a couple of years. :)

jrawkaneko
9yr ago
2,057 jpops
permalink I play the flute AKA FLUFF!!!! :D :D Ha I've been playing for... well this is my 4th year. I'm in the high school marching band even though I'm only in 8th grade cause the band wasn't big enough and we needed extra people so 8th graders are allowed to be in it. I am also going to start guitar lessons cause I have a guitar but I don't know how to play it... :RBblush:

marga
9yr ago
6,108 jpops
permalink umm..

i know how to play the guitar..
though, i haven't played it for almost 6 months??
school was tough so i don't have time..
maybe i'll go back in playing guitar at summer :)

lovechan
9yr ago
233 jpops
permalink I play the clarinet ..im going into my fifth year now!!!
I used to play flute but then changed to clarinet..
soo pretty much thats the only instrument i play
oh and i used to play the violin but that was only for a year!
I would really like to play the guitar or something!!

kahlan
9yr ago
6,014 jpops
permalink i am trying to teach myself to play guitar - but i'm making better progress teaching myself Japanese to be honest... but i've been picking up the guitar more often lately, i dunno, after listening to Nightmare for a year, something just made me pick it up again, and start trying again

nielle08
9yr ago
1,626 jpops
permalink Drums~
Flute~ (bamboo and the classical one)
Piano~
Lyre~

FrozenRosePetal
9yr ago
729 jpops
permalink I've been playing piano for 6 years now and cello for 8 or 9 months. :) Both are fun, but I find cello more interesting.[edit]Last edit by FrozenRosePetal on Wednesday 17 Mar, 2010 at 02:51 +15.9%[/edit]

pinktopaz
9yr ago
1,782 jpops
permalink I know how to play the vioin. I have been playing for 3 years now. It's fun playing the violin but it sometimes gets boring. I remember when me and my classmates had to play for a group of teachers at a restaurant. I was really nervous but i did great. :D At the end they gave us really yummy desserts.

JustIronic
9yr ago
1,124 jpops
permalink I play drums, but I'm not really good. Got some Pearl set upstairs (:
Guitar... I've played it a little in school, a few songs, easy songs. If I got the chance to train a little I think I could do it (:

emichan
9yr ago
1,820 jpops
permalink I play some piano, though I only had one year of lessons. A lot of time passed before I took it up again, and then I just re-familiarized myself with everything.

animekhmer
9yr ago
790 jpops
permalink I don't have an actual instrument that I play but if I have the chance to play, I want guitar,flute,and piano. (don't have time to even play music) :sadc:

kahtuandyo
9yr ago
1,376 jpops
permalink I play the guitar and I also play the piano & keyboard. I don't have any formal training. Back when I was a kid I had the chance to learn classical piano but I refused to, I didn't like to learn the piano that way, I found it boring and I don't regret my decision, I'm proud that I taught myself how to play it.Hehehe:p

Oh I wanna learn how to play the violin someday. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to learn how to play it but the instrument and the lesson is quite expensive. I'm gonna learn it soon,I'll find a way, I'll make it happen!:)

xtigzilla
8yr ago
487 jpops
permalink I started teaching myself how to play piano about eight years ago, so I've definitely improved on that. As for any other instruments... the triangle? XD I've always wished to play more instruments, but could never start for some weird reason.

NatsukoSam
8yr ago
2,165 jpops
permalink I play the flute. I'm also able to play a lot of different instruments by ear, but I can only read the sheet music for the flute. Ironically, I sound better at playing the piano by ear than playing the flute. :RBsarcastic: People don't believe me when I tell them that I can't really play the piano since I can't read the notes on the sheet music.

MeMe6542
8yr ago
612 jpops
permalink I play piano and clarinet. I really want to learn how to play the cello and other instruments.

Horizon
8yr ago
74 jpops
permalink i play guitar, bass, drums, and the keyboard

sillychandisco
8yr ago
-888 jpops
permalink piano!/keyboard whatever you wanna call it

shadow22cat
8yr ago
14,790 jpops
permalink I play the clarinet. (Have been for many years.) I hope to someday make my own band. :lovec: Also, I try to play lots of different styles of music. One day it's Irish tunes, the next Jazz, rock, Klezmer, etc. It's really fun. :RBhalo:

EndlessMomo
8yr ago
2,331 jpops
permalink I love guitars but I just don't get how to play them :sadc:

Anyways, I do know how to play the violin and I'm willing to learn how to play the cello (? I think that's how it's called or was it the viola?) And I would also like to learn how to play the piano. I wanna be like Kanon Wakeshima~

jrock4evrXD
8yr ago
5,332 jpops
permalink hmm... I don't play much but I am learning piano :3 I want to learn how to play guitar(acoustic and electric) keyboards and violin xD

Chi1992
8yr ago
1,166 jpops
permalink I play the piano and I have a giutar but I can't play it yet :3 But I plan to learn. I learn singing too ^^

Back  |  Forums    General music    Which instruments can you play?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service