What's on your playlist?

325 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by yellowgumball  ·  last post 4mo ago
Back  |  Forums    General music    What's on your playlist?

yellowgumball
6yr ago
2,210 jpops
permalink Is it true that girls usually have more songs sung by guys on their playlists and vice versa for guys? Whenever my big brother takes me home from school he always plays his music which I like of course but whenever there's a song that's sung by a guy, he skips it O-O. Well is it true cuz I'd like to know why my favorite songs are being skipped?!

MidnightBlue
6yr ago
13,120 jpops
permalink I'm a girl, and I have to say that I don't really care who sings the songs as long as they're good. ^^ But yeah, most of my friends who are girls tend to have a lot of songs by guys and close to zero songs by girls. :P I know a lot of them judge bands based on the members' looks/appearances though. I'm not sure what it's like for guys, but maybe it's a preference thing? Lots of guys in my class seem to prefer guys songs more. Or maybe it's something that comes with age? I really don't know...

JpopKpopLover94
6yr ago
246,369 jpops
permalink Boy bands and girl bands it's a mix xDD

Temezy
6yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

Nightgaze
6yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink I have over 100 Jrock bands and like 4 Jpop artists and I am not listing all of them here :P

pinktopaz
6yr ago
1,782 jpops
permalink It is a mix of boy bands and girl bands.

lheijhoy
6yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink VK music
the GazettE
vistlip
uchusentai noiz
Royz
Nightmare
exist trace
ScReW
..a lot more~

with some english artists' songs as well..

Nakigara
6yr ago
15,541 jpops
permalink Most of my music is with mainly guys, but only a few are with girls.

enma12
6yr ago
428 jpops
permalink a lot
the gazette
nightmare
nicki minaj
2NE1
black veil brides
big bang
g-dragon
candy mafia
koda kumi
nami amuro
jay park
kis-my-ft2
kyary pamyu pamyu
and more

JpopKpopLover94
6yr ago
246,369 jpops
permalink mostly suju

dhaine28
6yr ago
21,200 jpops
permalink in my playlist are all the songs of kim hyun joong and the band simple plan..........and I added payphone by maroon5,wherever you will go by the calling and the reason by hoobastank..........but I also had a song of avril lavingne.........

AvianPain
6yr ago
1,026 jpops
permalink Most of them are Jpops, Jrocks, and a couple of V-kei.

Reighle13
6yr ago
22,781 jpops
permalink mostly Vkei, Jrock, Jpop,and american rock bands

darksama
5yr ago
828,868 jpops
permalink mostly jrock, kpop and jpop also american bands

dhaine28
5yr ago
21,200 jpops
permalink yeah so true mostly on my playlist are songs by guys like kim hyun joong and simple plan..

darksama
5yr ago
828,868 jpops
permalink mostly Jrock, kpop, jpop and some american songs

Catman012
5yr ago
41,528 jpops
permalink Most of mine are J-Pop or VK.

llheathot
5yr ago
5,519 jpops
permalink Mix of classical, folk, rock, ballad, and pop ;)

ijustlovekpop12
5yr ago
152 jpops
permalink I have everything, j-rock,k-pop,c-pop,t-pop and a lot of non-asian music :D And I have things like classical music,rain sound and traditional Japanese music :D

Patrisaa
5yr ago
149 jpops
permalink An Cafe,Lc5,DIAURA,Valluna,B.A.P,30 Seconds To Mars,Linkin Park,Lana Del Rey,Kaiser Chiefs,LM.C,The GazettE,SID,Piko,Kanon x Kanon,Miyavi,Kalafina,Alice Nine...etc

Leviathan
5yr ago
12,562 jpops
permalink D'espairsray, SCREW, BORN, Deluhi, Girugamesh, Mejibray, -OZ-, Sadie, Breaking benjamin, Crossfade, Sixx A.M., Them Crooked Vultures, YUI, DOES, Envy on the Coast, Alter Bridge, Sick Puppies, The Blackout, .. and many more

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,781 jpops
permalink tons of jrock bands that i love :D

Temezy
5yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

mamokitty19
5yr ago
18,830 jpops
permalink Dir En Grey, R-Shitei, Kiryu, Sadie, Grieva, RedruM, Rentrer En Soi, Girugamesh...

soyokazeAFC
5yr ago
3,100 jpops
permalink I have a lot of songs mostly jpop and kpop so I organize them into playlists like upbeat songs relaxing songs dance songs etc. , but the artists that I have the most songs are HOME MADE Kazoku , w-inds. , U-KISS , Sandaime J Soul Brothers , GENERATIONS and SHINee but most of the songs I recently have are kpop

YukimuraS
5yr ago
4,130 jpops
permalink mostly jrock songs

ParisaWong
5yr ago
19,679 jpops
permalink KAT-TUN, L'Arc~en~Ciel, the GazattE and Alice Nine.. mostly KAT-TUN :p

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink [i]Loads of all kinds of J-Rock/J-Pop bands/singers that I love~[/i]

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink mostly the GazettE songs..

Kona
5yr ago
5,905 jpops
permalink UVERworld, One Ok Rock, The Gazette, Exist Trace .. etc

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink mostly the GazettE songs..

akamepeace
5yr ago
1,717 jpops
permalink I usually alternate Korean and Japanese songs on my playlist lol. Here are the list of singers that are on my playlist currently:

Ailee
GReeeeN
2NE1
Akanishi Jin
FTISLAND
Aimer
Kim Jae Joong
Hemenway
Kim Bo Kyung
Navi
Miss A
Block B
Trouble Maker
SPYAIR
U-KISS
Kalafina
2BiC
ONE OK ROCK
IU
Cinema Staff
BTOB
4MEN
Phantom
ELISA
Tae One
MIB
SID
Younha
VIXX

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink mostly vk music.. mostly the GazettE music..

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink Flow ..orange range.. Mucc.. LM.C .. Cherryblossom..arrows .. Nico touches the wall..shuhei kita.. Cooris.. Going underground.. Snow.. Abingdon high school boys ..AZU.. Junko minagawa .. +plus ..D51.. LiSa.. Livetune..

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink A lot of bands, just look at About Me. :P
Loads and loads of J-Rock and little bit of K-Pop.

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink mostly VK songs.. mostly by the GazettE..

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
42,597 jpops
permalink I personally prefer male vocals :) and Im a guy

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink The majority is different kinds of J-Rock bands and some J-Pop astists.

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink mostly, VK songs..

shadow22cat
5yr ago
14,790 jpops
permalink I have a pretty good mix of male and female singers. I don't really care what gender they are, just as long as they are good. I never skip a song just because a girl or girl group is singing, and vice versa. As for my actual music: I have a lot of Jpop/Jrock, some Kpop, a little Cpop, vocaloid songs, some anime soundtracks, some Jdrama soundtracks, some classical music, some 'world' music (most from either the Eurovision contest or Israeli songs), Jewish songs, some general rock/pop/alternative, Irish music, jazz.

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink mostly vk music..

darksama
5yr ago
828,868 jpops
permalink mostly jrock, then i have jpop, kpop, american music, some local songs

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink mostly jrock songs..

lheijhoy
5yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink mostly jrock visual kei music..

CloudStrifey
5yr ago
79,998 jpops
permalink My playlist is basically full of male singers and bands, with only a few female singers and bands~ I have heaps of J-rock music, English music, and Kpop music~

pinktopaz
5yr ago
1,782 jpops
permalink Mostly k-pop artists like Super Junior, B1A4, MBLAQ etc.....

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink A mix of J-Rock/J-Pop~ :cool:

KARAlex88
5yr ago
13,995 jpops
permalink I have a wide range of different types of music on my playlist. Its pretty awesome and interesting putting the thing on random and just listening to whatever plays there are some very interesting transitions. I love it!!!!!!!!!! Being open minded is fun :moved: :d

Tsuzuku
5yr ago
15,974 jpops
permalink The majority are songs of Visual Kei bands, but also other J-rock/metal and general rock & metal xD Also a lot of sountracks composed by Sawano Hiroyuki. (almost the entire SnK OST xD And a lot of tracks from Sengoku Basara, Guilty Crown, Kill la Kill etc. xD) And maybe very few J-pop or pop-rock songs.

nekomiminatsumi
5yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink Mine is mostly Jrock and some American bands too ^^

Back  |  Forums    General music    What's on your playlist?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service