What time do you wake up to go to school/work?

635 posts  ·  created 1decennia ago by pichen  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Socialize    What time do you wake up to go to school/work?

pichen
1decennia ago
107,797 jpops
permalink Hi just curious....what time do you usually wake up to go to school or work??
And what do you do after you jump of your bed until you get to your school or work???

[edit]Last edit by pichen on Thursday 11 Sep, 2008 at 14:40 -47.4%[/edit][edit]Last edit by pichen on Saturday 02 Aug, 2008 at 06:21 -84.8%[/edit]

XinRaiku
1decennia ago
1,891 jpops
permalink I wake up at 6 for both school, and summer tennis.

on weekends and those kinda days I wake up around 11 :)

JiSouL
1decennia ago
449 jpops
permalink geez, :RBconfused: school starts at 7:45am here. :RBangry: So I have to wake up at 6am. :RBveryAngry:
At weekends I wake up around 11 and 12. :RBstickout:

dilaChan
1decennia ago
24,609 jpops
permalink same here! 7:45am!!! Gosh!!! :RBcrying: Though I have to wake up at 7am. hehehe :RBstickout: Because I live on the opposite of the school. :tongue:

rashiyu
1decennia ago
2,708 jpops
permalink I wake up at 5am. thats the LATEST.:)

the earliest is 4am. 0_o

the reason is we have forms every early morning..^^..on school days.

on weekdays, I usually wake up at 8am.:onetooth:

:D I wake up early! hehehe..

akicute
1decennia ago
147,762 jpops
permalink i wake up at 6.30 am....

if weekand...its depends on what time i sleep....

NariikoChan
1decennia ago
962 jpops

[size=9]Before? Supposed to be 6:30AM, but sorta changed to 7:00AM.
Now? Between 11:00AM and 12:00PM. xD
Going to be? Prolly around 5:00AM.

Before, my routine was get up, shower and stuff, pack a lunch, eat breakfast, then if I had time, turn on the computer. xD

Now, it's pretty much get up, then go on the computer until I get hungry. xD

Going to be the same thing as I did before during the school year, except earlier. xD[/size]

CursedDice
1decennia ago
124 jpops
permalink I wake up aroung 6:15AM when I go to work.

avyasan
1decennia ago
557 jpops
permalink school used to be at 7:30

so id wake up by 7:10(after my mom poured cold water over me and screamed at me)

enter the bathroom and pee...put some toothpaste in my mouth...im already wet so i just turn on the shower and use my specially made soap potion and pour it all over myself...sometimes when im too lazy i dun even do tht...but i wash my face and my hair(most importantly)...then eat brkfast drown the milk into the toilet...run after a bus...reach school by 7:45 and get punished...everyday is the same story...

on holidays i sleep indefinately...

KSF
1decennia ago
398 jpops
permalink i wake up @ 5am

avyasan
1decennia ago
557 jpops
permalink 5 am... :RBconfused: :RBconfused: :RBconfused: :RBconfused: :RBconfused: :RBconfused: :RBconfused: :RBconfused: :RBconfused:

why??

do you like sleep by 9pm or something like tht?

nacho
1decennia ago
21,523 jpops
permalink My dog wakes me up at 4am. After I feed her and wait for her to do her thing, I get ready for work. So I usually arrive by 6:45 or 7 am in the office but work starts at 8:00am.

I sleep at 10 or 11.

Weekends I ignore my dog, sleep with my head between the pillows and attempt to drown her barking for an hour. Then I give up and wake up at 5am. >.<

hotarutomoe13
1decennia ago
4,676 jpops
permalink On school days I wake up at 6:00am.

But on the weekend I wake up around 12:00pm - 1:00pm.

Mindwraith
1decennia ago
699 jpops
permalink well i wake up at 7:00... but I get out of bed at 7:30...
XP

noname
1decennia ago
4,564 jpops
permalink i'm on a really horrible schedule right now because it's summer vacation. stay up all night on the computer and cleaning my room, go to sleep around 10am, wake up around 3pm, go on computer, shower and get dressed, do whatever (friends, movies, misc.,), get home, go on computer, back to beginning. i'm going to try once again today to fix it, by not sleeping until tonight. :RBcrying:
what's funny to me is that it's perfect for the japanese time zone.
during school i get up anywhere from 6:50 to 7:40, shower, get dressed, go. sometimes i have to take my shower in the evening because i wake up so late.;;

Samoosha
1decennia ago
3,916 jpops
permalink Well. I was waking up at 9:30 sometimes 10. But next week I'll start college again, so I'll have to be ready to go at 6:15.

hanachan14
1decennia ago
972 jpops
permalink I wake up 5:00 am because class starts at 7:00. too bad... one of the reasons i hate waking up early in the morning... :RBveryAngry: :RBveryAngry:

kibum290
1decennia ago
5,188 jpops
permalink i wake up at 6:30 and arrive at school at 7:15, chat with friends then 7:30 school starts

yalda
6yr ago
3 jpops
permalink just same as u hehehe

BemusedDreamer
1decennia ago
965 jpops
permalink Uh, I used to wake up anywhere from 5:00-6:30 during school. During the summer, I just have to make sure I wake up at around 8:00 when I have work. I'm going to just start college this fall, so don't really know how early I have to get up.

Twiggular
1decennia ago
536 jpops
permalink I dont do those right now, but I'll be getting up for class at 8am in a week.

Jpoprules
1decennia ago
5,985 jpops
permalink wake up @6 lol i dont look 4ward to it but uno watver

prettylucky
1decennia ago
2,807 jpops
permalink i wake up at 5.45 am,curses the world,bath,kick my sister up from the bed,prepare breakfast for both of us,eat,storybooks while waiting for the van to pick us up to school and arrived at school semi-conscious.during weekends,i will only wake up after my mom slapped my head/butt screaming her head off at me like godzilla.if not,i am dead to the world.i wont even wake up if the sun just dropped on my bed.on holidays,i will wake up around 11 to get to work.of coz,my mom will be screaming for me to get up but dats not the point. :RBstickout:

Eriku8
1decennia ago
2,269 jpops
permalink Me i have to wake up at around 4-5am to prepare for school then whoooosh!

Gys
1decennia ago
68,080 jpops
permalink ehm...
school starts at 8.30 am...
so i get up at 7
i eat breakfist take a shower and brush my teeth..
at 8 am i cycle to school with some friends..
in the weelend i wake up at...10 or 11 am

josias
1decennia ago
22,184 jpops
permalink monday until friday, i wakes up at 6.30, and the school is start at 7.00..

i love to late, because the punishment is may not enter to class for 1 hour lesson..
:omfg: :omfg: :omfg:

on saturday i wakes up at 06.00 i wakes up to play computer.. :omg:

and on sunday, i wakes up at 05.00, i wakes up to go to the church.. it's too early.. :RBcrying:

Kumikox3
1decennia ago
1,411 jpops
permalink School starts at 8.40 so I wake up at 7.00 which i find quite average. How could some of you wake up so early? And 6.00 on a Saturday?? o.0 I've never woken any earlier than half 6 unless it's important. Yes, I'm a lazy butt.[edit]Last edit by Kumikox3 on Tuesday 12 Aug, 2008 at 13:25 -98.4%[/edit]

marshmallowpie
1decennia ago
168 jpops
permalink i'm studyng at afternoon, so i can wake up until midday!!!! :D

xDolli
1decennia ago
395 jpops
permalink wahh midday O: so nice to sleep much.. i wake up at 7:00 because of school starts at 8:25 :( boo.. i don't like school

weekend i wake up at 9:00 :) then i go shopping, so it's fun

BakaLolita
1decennia ago
384 jpops
permalink I usually wake up at 7:00 or 7:30 for school. On the weekends I usually sleep in till 11.

RinoaSelphie
1decennia ago
173 jpops
permalink 7 a.m.

Cloudylemonade
1decennia ago
266 jpops
permalink My school starts at 8:45....SO i get up at 7:00....Im ready by 7:50 to get to school D;
My school ends at 3:30 and on a Friday 3:00....
On the weekends i get up early xD around 7:30 to 8:00....xD

ElluMellu
1decennia ago
283 jpops
permalink School starts at 8:00 so i wake up at 6:40
Then i brush my teeth,
pack my stuff for school,
eat somethin & watch TV.
7:30 i leave home and meet my friend on my way to shool. Usually i arrive to school at 7:45.

emosushi23
1decennia ago
2,264 jpops
permalink school starts at 7:25 then i have to get at the bus stop at 6:45
soo..i get up at 5 am.

mika
1decennia ago
24,974 jpops
permalink School starts at 08:30 AM.
So I usually wake up around 7AM.
Then I dress, fix my hair and make-up, then I eat.
Then I usually leave for school somwhere around 08:10AM.
And will be arriving at school 08:25AM.
But lately I've been dropping my make-up and sleeping longer than I should :RBcrying:

kaldaddy1
1decennia ago
3,834 jpops
permalink I'm up at 5:00 every day... weekends included.

Damned internal alarm clock...

Aysohmay
1decennia ago
1,796,943 jpops
permalink Gah, I hate our biological clock doing that to us T-T I summer from it to my sexy beast =/

I get up either at 6 or 6:30, depending on whether I have SGA, orals, or anything else that requires me to go to school early.

cloudX3
10yr ago
16,008 jpops
permalink i like this topic... :)

hehe;]
well..i wake up every 6:30 am every weekdays

& in d weekends ..i wake up at 1pm or 1:30pm!

mika
10yr ago
24,974 jpops
permalink After moving to another town to go to school. Living by myself. I always end up sleeping longer, and skipping make up and breakfast.

So I wake up around 8AM. And leave for school at 08:15 AM. Unless I oversleep :RBconfused:

Lol XD

cloudX3
10yr ago
16,008 jpops
permalink ..@ mika : that's cooL !

mika
10yr ago
24,974 jpops
Quote by cloudX3
..@ mika : that's cooL !

What? Living alone in another town than my hometown? Not really. Cause it's hell, and it's only for this year, so my place is small and cramped and it's expensive and only troublesome...

cloudX3
10yr ago
16,008 jpops
permalink @ mika :
i dont like living in another country as than mu h.town ..
i dont like it here too,,
its too boring..

but..when i said cool..
it was meant for u living by urself.

mika
10yr ago
24,974 jpops
permalink Ah, well, it's not like I had a choice really. It was also kinda all decided in one week. I wish I didn't have to live alone, not yet, and not in that place, lol.

cloudX3
10yr ago
16,008 jpops
permalink @ mika : how come ??[edit]Last edit by cloudX3 on Sunday 25 Jan, 2009 at 01:55 +19.4%[/edit]

yeapXD
10yr ago
28,160 jpops
permalink so i have school from monday to friday. time to school start is 8:05.
i wake up at 7:30 and get to school at 7:40. i wake up to late not an early riser XD. on weekends i sleep until 9:00-10:00 >_<

mika
10yr ago
24,974 jpops
Quote by cloudX3
@ mika : how come ??

Lol, I didn't get into my first choice of school this year, and to just get over with this education, and graduate, I had to go to another town for school. Everything was decided in one week. I am not happy there. But I get to go home every weekend, so I'm somehow able to survive, lol

shaheeda19
10yr ago
347,654 jpops
permalink Everyday I wake up on 6.00 am...

On weekends I wake up on 6 too...

So sad...

mhgcarlson
10yr ago
945 jpops
permalink I guess this all depends what day it is !!!

Mondays and Wednesdays i have school at 12 - 230 then 730 - 9...so I dont wake up until probably around 8:45

Tuesdays and Thursdays are longggg days and I have to wake up at around 7:30 or 8! and for Fridays I dont have school until 730pm ! soooooo I get to sleep in as long as I like....but for most of the time I go to the library and study on fridays and end up waking up at around 9 to go =/.... weekends on the other hand xDDDD at least 11 !!!

kimihana
10yr ago
1,785 jpops
permalink I wake up for school at 6:00, although a lot of times I usually snooze until 6:30.

On Saturdays I have hula class kind of early in the morning, so I wake up at 7:30. Sunday is the only day I can sleep in.

ya2hikaru
10yr ago
14,580 jpops
permalink hmmm,06.00! hmm,but i have to wake up earlier now! or i'll be late to go to school!!!!! T___T

Back  |  Forums    Socialize    What time do you wake up to go to school/work?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service