What system or console do you have?

145 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by SOUPBASE29  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Gaming    What system or console do you have?

SOUPBASE29
10yr ago
847 jpops
permalink I have a PS3. :)

Decorer
10yr ago
1,260 jpops
permalink Lets see...
We have a ps3, wii, 2 xbox360s, 2 ps2s, gamecube, and a nintendo 64. =]

ThunderChild
10yr ago
1,768 jpops
permalink I have a PS3 (which I barely use because most the games for it are not my cup of tea at all), a Wii (I definately play that one the most. Plus it's a good party activity!), a Gameboy Advance and a Nintendo DS (though I really need to get a new one because the touch screen is all scratched up....)

Kenshi1990
10yr ago
147 jpops
permalink well i have a ps3 ps2 for my final fantasys ps3 isnt backwards compatible a DS a nintendo that is packed away psp planning on getting the final fantasy psp when it comes out :D

dilaChan
10yr ago
24,609 jpops
permalink PS2 still :RBfrown: and WIIIIIIIIII~ :RBhalo:

XinRaiku
10yr ago
1,891 jpops
permalink I have...ps3, xbox (regular), wii!!!!!!!! I have some of the other ones...but those don't need to be mentioned, especially my ps1 and ps2 XD

mika
10yr ago
24,974 jpops
permalink I have Gamecube, PS2 and PSP :D
I prefer my Gamecube, though. Since then I can play Zelda :lovec:
And PS2 for Final Fantasy and Tekken. Then PSP for traveling :RBhalo:

kawaiicupie16
10yr ago
3,503 jpops
permalink let's see, we have a PS2, a PSP, a DS, a Wii!!!!, 2 GBAs, and a Gamecube. My brother and i are very fortunate, that collection took years to build up :RBblush:

mika
10yr ago
24,974 jpops
permalink Me and aniki had this Super Nintendo console some years ago :D
I know it's pretty old. But it's awesome playing Super Mario and Zelda on it XD
But since me and aniki played on it a lot, eventually the controller broke. We were able to find a new one. But it broke too. Then aniki was mixing the two controllers so we got one that worked :laughing: But it broke and not much later the whole console broke too. I miss it :RBfrown:

SetsunaFSeiei
10yr ago
119,994 jpops
permalink Xbox 360
PS2
PSP
and a DS

:)

blidus
10yr ago
31,644 jpops
permalink here's mine and what i like about them:boogie:
Family Computer (does it count?)-Super Mario!!!, galaga, SpartanX, islander, Contra
NGB- luv KHCM
XBOX- luv playin FPS
PS1- classic RPG and Racing
PS2- ALMOST Everything is Here!!!!!!!
PS3- I don't like it yet maybe in the Future!!!
PSP- again almost everything is here and veryyyyy usefull!

:boogie:

KiyonaNightmare
10yr ago
741 jpops
permalink I have a Wii, a Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo SP, and Gameboy Advance. That one is very old. And the SP's light broke...

RollinStarhero
10yr ago
5,025 jpops
permalink PS3, wii, still have my Nintendo 64 :D , gamecube :otsu:

SaruDJ67
10yr ago
2,411 jpops
permalink i got a ps2, 360 and a ds :RBhot:

HIDEandgoPEEK
10yr ago
123 jpops
permalink I have a Nintendo DS. I like to play final fantasy with it but some of the graphics are cutesy and I don't really like that. I like the life like ones.

I have old stuff like Playstaion 1 and a Gameboy advance. haha. Those are so old. And I still play with them. Surprisingly, they still work despite being so ancient. haha. :D :D I want a Wii.. :RBcrying: [edit]Last edit by HIDEandgoPEEK on Saturday 28 Feb, 2009 at 16:03 +11.9%[/edit]

Adele
10yr ago
104 jpops
permalink Nintendo 64, game boy color, gameboy advance, Nintendo DS, gamecube...

I really want ps2..... :RBcrying:

Shitihanta
10yr ago
2,416 jpops
permalink Computer (Duh..), PS2, Xbox, and Xbox 360. Want a PS3 so I can play MGS4, but that'll have to wait a few years.

BurningTyphoon
10yr ago
23,315 jpops
permalink Two working sega genesis'
PS2 "slim"
Broken PS2 (1st model)
broken Dreamcast (it works, the controller ports are just broken)
Dreamcast
PS3
Two 360's that I don't claim
PSP 2000 Model

I play my PS3 the most, everything else gets less that 2 hours of play per week, if I play them at all. My PSP is used mostly as an MP3 player. I've only got 6 games, and I'm either tired of them, or got them on the PS3.

Caradoc
10yr ago
220 jpops
permalink Hey Mika!!!
Quote by mika
I have Gamecube, PS2 and PSP :D
I prefer my Gamecube, though. Since then I can play Zelda :lovec:

Me and aniki had this Super Nintendo console some years ago :D
I know it's pretty old. But it's awesome playing Super Mario and Zelda on it XD

You should really get a Nintendo Wii you know. Here's why...

Wanna play Zelda? From the Wii shop you can download the following...

The Legend of Zelda (original NES game)
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (The one you remember from the SNES)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)

Plus the new Zelda games in the real-world shops for maximum Zelda gameplay :RBheart:

Wanna play Super Mario? From the Wii shop you can download the following...

Mario Bros. (NES)
Mario & Yoshi (NES)
Super Mario Bros. (NES)
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (NES)
Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
Super Mario World (SNES)
Super Mario RPG (SNES - in PAL regions for first time!!!)
Mario's Super Picross (SNES)
Mario Golf (N64)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Paper Mario (N64)
Super Mario 64 (N64)

Plus the new Mario games in the real-world shops for maximum Mario gameplay :RBheart:

Wanna play your Super Nintendo Games?

You will have to buy them again at a very low cost I'm afraid, but I'll bet all of your favourites are available to download. You can even buy a control pad just like the SNES controller to use with the wii so the gameplay is the same.

There are hundreds of games available from the Wii Shop from various consoles such as those mentioned above as well as the Sega Master System and Mega Drive, the NeoGeo, and others.

Wanna play your Gamecube Games?

They'll play directly from your Wii console, just pop the disc in. There are even ports for the Gamecube controllers.

Trust me, the Wii is the one for you :D

mika
10yr ago
24,974 jpops
permalink @ Caradoc: No thank you very much. I don't want a fucking Wii. I hate them. If other people like them, fine, good for you, I don't care as longs as I don't have to fucking deal with that console. I'm so not gonna get it ever.[edit]Last edit by mika on Thursday 02 Apr, 2009 at 21:47 +67.9%[/edit]

Caradoc
10yr ago
220 jpops
permalink After I put so much effort into my post? LOL

Ah well, never mind. But, just out of curiosity, why do you hate the Wii so much?

mika
10yr ago
24,974 jpops
permalink Yep, even after all that.

I hate it. Hate hate hate. Many many reasons I don't feel like writing down. Doesn't matter anyway.

Kanjuro
9yr ago
2,007 jpops
permalink I really cannot picture any reason for hating that system but oh well.

I have a dreamcast, all ps, psp, Wiii, and nintendo ds.

BurningTyphoon
9yr ago
23,315 jpops
permalink I hate the Xbox 360, and I have good reason.

1. I own 2 of them... Not why I hate it, but....
2. Both of them have gotten Red Ring of Death (but, one cured itself somehow.. I like that one the most)
3. All 360's can scratch 360 degree rings in your disc, while making chainsaw sound effects.
4. When you turn a controller on, 1st person to turn it on gets 1st player.
5. Xbox live costs money... I'm not being cheap, but, for 20, or 50 bucks, I can get a new game.
6. The Directional pad on the controller is horrible for fighting games
7. The shoulder buttons break EASILY.. I haven't done it, but, my brother and cousin have. LB, and RB are trashy clicky buttons.. and if you drop it enough, or throw it at a wall, it's done... I had a PS2 controller that had shoulder buttons falling out, but, when they are in the controller, they work, because the set up is made to be more durable.

I'm ok with Tekken going to 360, I'm ok with Metal Gear Solid: Rising going to 360.. The reasons I hate it are because the hardware is just plain trashy, and I've experienced such problems. I just don't like Wii because it's too weak and simple of a console for me.

But... you get what you pay for, right? The only thing I don't like about PS3 is that you can't have multiple users signed in, but, it's no big deal, because I'm usually the only one using it anyway.[edit]Last edit by Burning Typhoon on Sunday 28 Jun, 2009 at 11:34 +3.4%[/edit]

FrozenRosePetal
9yr ago
729 jpops
permalink I have an Xbox 360, a PS2, and a nintendo ds. my brother has a gamecube.

Metaphoenix
9yr ago
279,701 jpops
permalink I have a PS3 and DS. My brothers have a Wii.

ParasiteJely
9yr ago
4,605 jpops
permalink Oh, pretty muchxD

PS2
PSP
DS
Wii
Gameboy color x2

I guess that's itxD

djfred84
9yr ago
250 jpops
permalink I Have a Ps3 psp and quad core pc
love fps/rpg/tps/rts.

ApolloZeta
9yr ago
158 jpops
permalink I own an xbox 360 and it is by far the best system I have ever owned. I also Own a Ps3 which I also like but...I rarely use it.
I also own a Psp and a DS.....and Does my PC count? lol

MicroMaiden
9yr ago
176 jpops
permalink In my house there is a Wii, Xbox 360, Super Nintendo, Nintendo DS, and a Gameboy Advance. :RBohNo: lol but the xbox is my husband's

iReaLiZeUrD1
9yr ago
21,651 jpops
permalink The consoles that I have right now is a Ps3, and 2 Psp

I used to have a Wii, but I gave that to my sister.

And I used to have a Ps2, but I gave that to my brother.

d3l4croix
9yr ago
409 jpops
permalink why noone mention about PC???i got a very powerful rig as my main gaming console, a nintendo ds and psp.

Kokoniiruzee
9yr ago
2,607 jpops
permalink I used to have a PS2 but I gave it away to my cousins, and in turn for that I got a PS3 from my mom XD

So currently I have a PS3 80 GB and PSP-3000, that's all.

JustIronic
9yr ago
1,074 jpops
permalink My computer? XD
Nah, we also have a PS2 and a GameCube. They work fine, but we'll see if we'll buy some more xD

flamincanti
9yr ago
644 jpops
permalink I have a Ps2,Wii,and DS lite :)

AsianUverTimez
9yr ago
278 jpops
permalink i have a 360 and i might get ps3 slim sometime soon i hope

raganbaby6
9yr ago
371 jpops
permalink I still have my GBA (doesn't work though), my working GBA SP that I still use, and an N64 (yeah, it's old and belongs to my brother, though he let me use it), and a GameCube (also my brother's); the GC more in my brother's room.

Sachyn
9yr ago
3,355 jpops
permalink I've a PC & a dead PS2 :RBcrying:

tohoshinki5
9yr ago
26,103 jpops
permalink My brother, sister and I share a Gamecube, Wii and DS. ( Nintendo~ )
The Gamecube has a really cool Zelda skin but we don't really use it anymore since we have the Wii.
And the DS belongs to my brother but being the kind sisters we are, we just use it when we want to :RBstickout:

SixPackSamurai
9yr ago
1,569 jpops
permalink Mainly my PC and some SUPER old consoles. Luckily my friends all have the newer ones (Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, PSP, etc.), so it is as if I have the others when I see them (haha).

kevarouski
9yr ago
3,265 jpops
permalink I have a ps3, xbox 360, wii, nintendo DS and DSi, ps2, gamecube

nakina
9yr ago
2,094 jpops
permalink (get ready this is a long list)

i have: PS1, PS2, Gameboy micro, PC, Dreamcast, Genesis, N64, NES, Odyssey 2(its from the 80's 0.0), Gameboy Color, PSP, Game Gear, and just recently I got an Xbox 360 which is the reason I havent posted for a week or so lol :P

Solianna
8yr ago
446 jpops
permalink I have a Nintendo Wii, a Nintendo DS Lite and a Nintendo GameCube. Only Nintendo consoles this far :) Cause Nintendo equals loove~ *giggle*
And I'm buying a PlayStation 2 in August :D

KurokiRose
8yr ago
568 jpops
permalink :) a PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, Wii, Nintendo DS and a Xbox 360 x

razor2910
8yr ago
9,602 jpops
permalink I have a Wii, Nintendo DS Lite and a Gamecube.

Jiekobu
8yr ago
212 jpops
permalink I am the proud owner of a KICK @SS PS3 :D

Makoto382
8yr ago
183 jpops
permalink I have a Wii (<3), a Xbox 360, a SNES, a Nintendo DS and a Playstation 2.

Asuka07
8yr ago
2,781 jpops
permalink I have a Nintendo,Sega,Playstation 1,Playstation 2,PS3,Wii,2 PSP,3 gameboy colors,2 Gameboy advance sp and a nintendo ds lite :]

rtpaus3178
8yr ago
280 jpops
permalink PS2 (broken. the string that controls the on/off switch is broken)
PS3 (320GB)

PSP (3002 model, custom firmware 6.20 installed)

xcinnamontoastx
8yr ago
72 jpops
permalink I have Nintendo Wii, PS1, PS2, PS3, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS, PSP, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Micro, Gameboy Colours, Sega

Back  |  Forums    Gaming    What system or console do you have?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service