What movie you really want to watch??

128 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by akicute  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Movies    What movie you really want to watch??

akicute
9yr ago
147,762 jpops
permalink Okay guys tell me about the movie you really want to watch...either its new movie or old movie...or what ever...just shares with me..and if you can... tell me also about your reason why you want to watches that movie...

arigatou ne!! :)

mika
9yr ago
24,974 jpops
permalink I want to finish watching the [i]Godfather[/i] series!! I have only gotten to see The first one :RBohNo: I wannna watch the last two!

I wanna watch the movie [i]Bedtime Story[/i] as well.

And I can't wait for the final [i]Harry Potter[/i] movie. I WANNA WATCH IT NOW :RBcrying:

And then I can't think of anymore atm :think:

yasoshlasuma
9yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink Final Destination 4.

It comes out in a few months, but it is the one i really wanna see.

FD4 will be AWESOME and really Gross, but i cant wait.

akicute
9yr ago
147,762 jpops
permalink and me...i really want to watches Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian...cuz i already watched the first one...and i like it...:lovec:...

the other movie i really want to watches is BLOOD: THE LAST VAMPIRE...this movie will release at our cinema next June...i already watch the gazette...SUGOI NE!!! cuz the movie is adaptation from manga...

Metaphoenix
9yr ago
279,701 jpops
Quote by akicute
and me...i really want to watches Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian...cuz i already watched the first one...and i like it...:lovec:...

the other movie i really want to watches is BLOOD: THE LAST VAMPIRE...this movie will release at our cinema next June...i already watch the gazette...SUGOI NE!!! cuz the movie is adaptation from manga...

I'm looking forward to BLOOD: THE LAST VAMPIRE also. I'll be interested to see how well they stuck to the original manga. From the trailer it looks really gory so I don't think I'll be allowed to watch it in the cinema :RBohNo:

KeosMachine
9yr ago
138 jpops
permalink The new Tim Burton movie<3

akicute
9yr ago
147,762 jpops
Quote by Metaphoenix
[Quote by akicute]

I'm looking forward to BLOOD: THE LAST VAMPIRE also. I'll be interested to see how well they stuck to the original manga. From the trailer it looks really gory so I don't think I'll be allowed to watch it in the cinema :RBohNo:

err why?? but i really can't wait for that movie since i watched the trailer last week...

Metaphoenix
9yr ago
279,701 jpops
Quote by akicute
[Quote by Metaphoenix]

err why?? but i really can't wait for that movie since i watched the trailer last week...

I'm only 16. Judging by the trailer it looks like it's gonna be certificate 18. (I think that's 'R' in America)

akicute
9yr ago
147,762 jpops
permalink owhh...okay...^-^...but i want to watches it soon...hehehe...

bbdbskss501fan
9yr ago
87 jpops
permalink I want to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince! Why is it taking forever to come out? And is there another sequel to spiderman?

akicute
9yr ago
147,762 jpops
permalink which one??cuz i'm not followed the sequel of spiderman

pichen
9yr ago
107,797 jpops
permalink Harry POtter! i love Harry Potter and always excited either with the books and the movies :)

emily
9yr ago
2,369 jpops
permalink I wanna watch New moon, in the twilight series!! Cant wait when it comes out in november i think.

Miki
9yr ago
2,907,063 jpops
permalink Harry Potter and the Half-Blood prince
Ninja Assassin - I am intrigued

Hanazawa
9yr ago
5,342 jpops
permalink I dunnno yet!

let me think again :)

jukim
9yr ago
52 jpops
permalink new horror movie from korea or japan... just miss Ju-on.

akicute
9yr ago
147,762 jpops
permalink ju-on?? hurm..i don't really like ju-on style...kinda bored and i can't understand at all...

ya2hikaru
9yr ago
14,580 jpops
permalink Madagascar 2 and Night at the museum 2!!!!!!!! *_*

jukim
9yr ago
52 jpops
permalink actually, didn't understand ju-on but this time i really want to scream. so, need something to stimulate my nerves :laughing:

LovelessHero
9yr ago
6,083 jpops
permalink Well, I'm looking forward to Inglourious Basterds, Giallo, "My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done", Tron 2.0, District 9, Evangelion: Division and Avatar (the James Cameron one) this year. Perhaps Astro Boy as well but I don't have high hopes for any film with Nick Cage in it. Also I've still yet to see Yatterman or Shinjuku Incident both of which opened earlier this year.

pvc6366
9yr ago
1,018 jpops
permalink the descent 2

Perfume4Ever
9yr ago
3,191 jpops
permalink Sam Raimi's Drag Me To Hell

akicute
9yr ago
147,762 jpops
permalink harry potter...^-^..

Miki
9yr ago
2,907,063 jpops
Quote by Perfume4Ever
Sam Raimi's Drag Me To Hell

You should watched, it is great.

Crows Zero II

hanabi
9yr ago
220 jpops
permalink i really wanna watch the man who stares at goats

bhindiseed
9yr ago
552 jpops
permalink sherlock holmes... i dunno if its good but i rly wanna see it!! [edit]Last edit by bhindiseed on Friday 26 Feb, 2010 at 15:03 -34.4%[/edit][edit]Last edit by bhindiseed on Friday 26 Feb, 2010 at 01:03 -97.9%[/edit]

zara16
9yr ago
539 jpops
permalink I want to see Ninja Assassin only cause Rain and Lee Joon(MBLAQ) are in it. =)

KiraOjou
9yr ago
1,567 jpops
permalink i really can't wait to see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland!!! also the movie in which Gackt-sama is going to perform: Bunraku!!! kyah!!! and i wanna see that Barnassos or something ...in which Heath Ledger died during the filming and Johnny Depp & co. jumped in. hehe.
since my goal is to see most of Johnny Depp's movies XDD so far i've seen 23 n___n

also big fan of Miyazaki/Ghibli movies, asian yaoi movies and of course asian horror!
is the anything more scary than little cursed asian girls?!!

justTOP
8yr ago
1,420 jpops
permalink TOP big bang movie "into the gunfire".I can not wait for his new movie.The story about Nourt and South Kore war XD wanna watch.Hope someone upload that movie in youtube soon with English sub ofcourse :D

noni
8yr ago
369 jpops
permalink I really really want to watch

CLASH OF THE TITANS!!! :RBstickout:

I love films with relation to
Mythology something!!! :RBheart:

yup! want it! :)

himeyuri
8yr ago
7,045 jpops
permalink At the moment,HP7,The Other Guys,Shrek 4,Scott Pilgrim and movies I forgot the titles. xD

Bakari
8yr ago
3,904 jpops
permalink Well with the rumores and newspapers going around saying that Akanishi Jin(kat-Tun) us going to be in Pirates of the Carribean 4, I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT NOW!!!!

eyramhaye
8yr ago
10,657 jpops
permalink prince of persia and shrek forever after...

i've really been meaning to see these two movies but i just can't find the time...i'm hoping i'll be able to watch them while my academics aren't getting in the way yet...

Jaimie
8yr ago
5,910 jpops
permalink I have yet to see Battle Royale. It has been on my "to do" list forever.

Shannenenen222
7yr ago
9,245 jpops
permalink I want to see Gantz 2... if there is a Gantz 2. I think there's going to be a Gantz 2. >.<
EDIT: I found out that there is a Gantz 2, isn't that great? :D

Rei1kawa
7yr ago
9,954 jpops
permalink Yeayyy!! i wanna watch Gantz!! coz there's Kazunari Ninomiya!! >.<
n i wanna watch Sherlock Holmes coz i like mystery!! XD

Shannenenen222
7yr ago
9,245 jpops
permalink I loved those! :D

musha07
7yr ago
526 jpops
permalink I want to watch Makoto Shinkai's "Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo". Need to wait till late November when it gets on DVD. T_T

Coffey
7yr ago
11,618 jpops
permalink Tekken 3d blood vengeance

http://nokiainside.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/tekken_blood_vengeance.jpg

live4jpop
7yr ago
380 jpops
permalink I wanna see Countdown (with Min from Miss A; I'm a huge fan & it looks pretty cool) !http://webucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Countdown-2011-korean-movie-poster.jpg :)

seanto
7yr ago
2,165 jpops
permalink i want to see the new tin tin again and the puss in boats

himitsu05
7yr ago
3,294 jpops
permalink The upcoming Brave and Hunger Games :)

heartdreamer
7yr ago
1,848 jpops
permalink the new Mission Impossible with Tom!!! <3

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I want to watch one for the money

shadownights99
7yr ago
65,040 jpops
permalink Gokaiger Flying Ghost Ship

Lor
7yr ago
241 jpops
permalink i want to see The Hunger Games!

poohbear03
7yr ago
42,915 jpops
permalink Iwanna see the hunger games

Miki
7yr ago
2,907,063 jpops
permalink omg, my must-watch list is waaay too long.
but I rally want to watch Blindness, trailer looked absolutely amazing!

Lagg1
7yr ago
10,633 jpops
permalink Runaway beat :D

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink One for the Money

Back  |  Forums    Movies    What movie you really want to watch??
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service