What kind of friends do you want? what kind of people? Personality?

26 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by HBpencil1  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Friendship    What kind of friends do you want? what kind of people? Personality?

HBpencil1
6yr ago
11,659 jpops
permalink I want a nice, outgoing (social), mature friend how about everyone else!?

mochimochi
6yr ago
163,034 jpops
permalink hmm.. nice, funny, care :D

weebllikespie
6yr ago
710,940 jpops
permalink I look for someone who respects the feelings of others, people who don't spread rumors and people who stick by your side when you are not feeling 100%.

MML
6yr ago
826,791 jpops
permalink someone with similar interests

darksama
6yr ago
828,868 jpops
permalink hurmm lemme see...
i don't actually care about what type of personality a person should have to be my friend, since i'll be friend to those who wanna be mine... but.. as long as they know their limits in the relationship, that's good enough for me :)

MissEvilCow
6yr ago
2,469 jpops
permalink I like talkative friends who make good reactions and share the same interests as me. They must have a good sense of humor and an easy-going nature. But looking at my best friends, they're not like that at all xD

RagdollAlice23
6yr ago
286,438 jpops
permalink Someone who is nice, willing to respect others, willing to get to know each other, willing to to be funny and play along with others... no backstabbing

Chenoa67
6yr ago
9,281 jpops
permalink Someone who is honest, respectful and with a good sense of humor, also someone who has some similar interests.

Klunae
6yr ago
849 jpops
permalink Someone who's REALLY friendly and would LOVE to talk to me

sayka
6yr ago
75 jpops
permalink People who can listen what i want to say, and understand my point of view, who dont judging me. Honest

lovevisualkei
6yr ago
42,597 jpops
permalink just loyal nice friends who are NOT FLAKES and never stop talking to me and dont hurt me...

1crazy4drama
6yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I want fiends with the same ideals as me~~~

beatus
6yr ago
638 jpops
permalink I guess a friend who shares the same interests as me?
Someone like me, I guess :/ who'd be there when I need it most.
But also they shouldn't put themselves down all the time. Seriously. |<

And er...IDK. Kehe~

kayanna
6yr ago
4,346 jpops
permalink i agree with beatus... that we should hang out with people with the same interests
but sometimes it just doesn't work for others
but it's also great to know people who we don't have the same interests
it's gonna make people share their interests as well

but i really want a friend that is true
wouldn't betray you, use you and and ask for some money

kinbarineko
6yr ago
10,714 jpops
permalink friends who are nice, loyal, speak the truth, honest,some same interest and
someone who care for you

RenSaiki21
6yr ago
17,032 jpops
permalink Someone with similar interest, nice, caring, funny~^^

zxchange
6yr ago
52,814 jpops
permalink someone who can understand who i am and what i do, and one/s who are happy, sensible, funny, responsible, honest, trustworthy, and has patience and with similar interests :D

LyrreChelle
6yr ago
298,276 jpops
permalink some one who will be there for you no matter what :)

lheijhoy
6yr ago
5,935 jpops
permalink cool and disciplined

CalledPlanfanatic
6yr ago
3,062 jpops
permalink I don't mind just so long as they're nice and can start a random conversation with me~ :) :) :)

CherryPixels
6yr ago
313 jpops
permalink Ones that won't ignore me just because I don't do what everyone else is doing.

Lipa
5yr ago
273 jpops
permalink a korean friend hu is super kick back nd is out going , nd forever knos hw to keep a convo going .. :)

darksama
5yr ago
828,868 jpops
permalink there's no exact personality or type of person that i want as my friend.. because i just want to befriending ppl who wanna be my friends

laylaypoe
5yr ago
973 jpops
permalink I want a friend that is nice to me and can keep my story.

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink I want friends who can cheer me up and fool around with me but also be able to talk about serious things with

jsonglyrics
2yr ago
193,308 jpops
permalink Well, of course they have to be understanding. They don't have to be accepting I'd prefer it if possible. Cheerful, but I don't mind negativity once in a while. We can cry together :D

Back  |  Forums    Friendship    What kind of friends do you want? what kind of people? Personality?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service