What is your first manga/anime you watch/read??

375 posts  ·  created 1decennia ago by aquatimezever  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    What is your first manga/anime you watch/read??

aquatimezever
1decennia ago
1,177 jpops
permalink For me is
anime - Doraemon when i was litle kid

manga - Detective Conan & Doraemon

What about you??

Zukushikimika1298
7yr ago
180 jpops
permalink Ghost Figter and Fuushigi Yuugi..

Oh and Samurai X and Dragon Ball..

KSsince1987
1decennia ago
13,815 jpops
permalink I remember Mitsubachi Māya no bōken and Tanoshii Moomin ikka but I had no idea they were anime and got to know about that fact much later.
I also remember Tōshō Daimosu from 1978 which was aired here in Poland in the first half of 90s. My first manga is the one i read now which is ouran :)

sweet666
1decennia ago
2,557 jpops
permalink my first anime was doraemon too! but my first manga was yotsuba&!.

CursedDice
1decennia ago
124 jpops
permalink first manga was Ranma 1/2

...I don't remember first anime...maybe...Pokemon? DX

rama
1decennia ago
262 jpops
permalink My first anime was Sailor Moon, which was every girl my age's life back in the day.
I think my first manga was Tokyo Mew Mew, when I was 9 or 10.

pichen
1decennia ago
107,797 jpops
permalink my first anime is Doraemon.... :D :D

and my first manga is Candy candy.... ;) ;)

HelloHaruka
1decennia ago
12,113 jpops
permalink First anime was either Sailor Moon or Pokemon (not sure which one came first)

First manga was Tokyo Mew Mew.

I used to be into that really girly magical-girl anime/manga, but I've moved onto Shounen and Shoujo-type stuff.

lovelykitty
1decennia ago
134 jpops
permalink The first one I watched was Pokemon, since it was the only one that played on the channels I had in Canada, then they got Digimon and CardCaptor Sakura.

misaodono
1decennia ago
148 jpops
permalink my first anime was sailor moon and i think st the time almost every girl at my school was obsessed with it :)

first manga was rurouni kenshin

TwistedFlower
1decennia ago
9,479 jpops
permalink My First Anime Was Sailor Moon, Card Captors Then Pokemon ;)
My First Manga Was Anne Freaks :RBheart:

Aysohmay
1decennia ago
1,797,168 jpops
permalink Tenchi Muyo! took my anime cherry, and I love it for it. Its still a personally favorite of mine ^_^

I think Pokemon was my first manga XD

mika
1decennia ago
24,974 jpops
permalink My first manga was Ranma 1/2. Back then I liked it. But now I hate it. :RBstickout:
And my first anime was Gravitation. Loved it and still loving it :RBhalo:

KrayolaBlue91
1decennia ago
62,576 jpops
permalink My first anime was Sailormoon when I was like...five.

Eclipsedmyst
1decennia ago
1,403 jpops
permalink First Anime & Manga;

Inuyasha

I think I first saw it when I was 9. I used to sneak into my mom's room at night and watch it whilst she was in sleepy-a-GOgo land. :D

prettylucky
1decennia ago
2,807 jpops
permalink my 1st anime hv to be sailormoon although i din even kno that it is an anime.it is just 'cartoon' to me.i still remember that my mum bought me the whole series last time.i am barely 5 during that time.every morning,before going to work,my mum bathes and feeds me and lter dump me on the sofa while putting the sailormoon to play.wen she came back,i wud still b sitting there watching the tv.

my first manga wud hv to be......doraemon.which was my second anime.

durikaktus777
1decennia ago
961 jpops
permalink my first manga : cand-candy, and/or dragon ball, and/or kung fu boy
my first anime : .... I think .... maybe .... Saint Saiya??? or something .... I didn't remember ... it's almost 20 years ago....

skinnybandit
1decennia ago
178 jpops
permalink first anime i ever watched was dragon ball z

liaminamino
1decennia ago
4,418 jpops
permalink First I'm reading manga is Candy Candy and
First I'm watching anime is Doraemon

Just a same like Pichen
:) ;)

KrayolaBlue91
1decennia ago
62,576 jpops
permalink I can watch and read xxxHolic over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..
hehehe. :RBhalo: :D
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff26/dradarkgon/holic.jpg

candybyun09
1decennia ago
2,439 jpops
permalink My first manga was Cardcaptor Sakura and my first anime was Sailor Moon. ^_^

jemaii
7yr ago
337 jpops
permalink oh haha. yeah yeah. i do'nt even write something at my wall, i just made an account here for the updates but i saw the CHATbox :P well, thanks :)

jemaii
7yr ago
337 jpops
permalink *don't

Sabriel
1decennia ago
18 jpops
permalink anime: is pokemon in english an anime? i think so. if not, it's hikaru no go.
manga: hikaru no go >.<

MaffyTaffy
1decennia ago
6,268 jpops
permalink Pokémon or possibly Sailor Moon but I don't remember watching that

They didn't show many anime shows here

I've watched Pokémon, Cardcaptors, Digmon (which I hate), and growing up...at about the age of 14 I discovered Yu-gi-oh, which was pretty late I think I rarely woke up to watch the new episodes... and when I started sing internet I watched Naruto first maybe? cba with naming the rest..The last anime I watched was Chi's Sweet Home whihc is only 3 minutes long for each episode

I can't bebothered to watch anime...I didn't get to watch Claymore :( watched every episode of Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist

Couldn't be bothered with One Piece...I missed a few epis watching it on Toonami and quit

Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha...Full Moon Wo Sagashite...ten times more I can't be bothered to list[edit]Last edit by MaffyTaffy on Saturday 04 Oct, 2008 at 00:36 +53.2%[/edit]

MaffyTaffy
1decennia ago
6,268 jpops
Quote by Sabriel
anime: is pokemon in english an anime? i think so. if not, it's hikaru no go.
manga: hikaru no go >.<

Yeah everyone knows it by Pokémon, but it started out as a game called "Poketto Monsuta" by Satoshi Tajiri

Sabriel
1decennia ago
18 jpops
Quote by MaffyTaffy
[Quote by Sabriel]

Yeah everyone knows it by Pokémon, but it started out as a game called "Poketto Monsuta" by Satoshi Tajiri

It's supposed to be Pocket Monsters. they shortened it to Pokemon. I kinda like playing Pokemon on Nintendo...omg i love the Diamond and Pearl version the new Pokemon are so cute, esp the penguin thingy, cant rember its name D:

it's a bit like Kingdom Hearts, yes? started out with a game then become manga then anime @_@

josias
1decennia ago
22,184 jpops
permalink anime : digimon, dragonball, crayon shinchan, doraemon

manga : meitantei conan, crayon shinchan

Shitihanta
1decennia ago
2,416 jpops
permalink Anime: Perfect Blue. Talk about DEPRESSING film!! :RBveryAngry:

Manga: Black Lagoon. Never been much for manga, and I only started reading this one about a year ago. But I grew bored with it. Prefer the anime.

yasoshlasuma
1decennia ago
175,135 jpops
permalink The first anime i ever watched was Sailor Moon. Then Mew Mew Power. After that got cancelled, i stopped watching anime.
The first manga i ever read and finished was Fruits Basket 1. I was reading Hana Yori Dango, but i was doing that on the internet so it got too hard.

watashiwahaku
1decennia ago
292 jpops
permalink ALL RIGHT

Anime: Stellvia, and also I am obsessed with Fate/Saty Night

Manga: Meh, whatever I can read, but um... Maybe... =/ Maybe... xD I dont know that many Mangas, XD But I am reading Godchild Now XD

moongurl
1decennia ago
265 jpops
permalink manga-fruits basket

anime-gakuen alice
:D :D :D

maddee
1decennia ago
346 jpops

For me:

Anime: Pokemon

Manga: Naruto

kawaiicupie16
1decennia ago
3,503 jpops
permalink The first anime i watched and i knew it was anime was Inuyasha.

The first manga i read and i still love is Fruits Basket, a couple days later i picked up a copy of DNAngel and i was hooked forever...

orientalchild
1decennia ago
4,179 jpops
permalink anime: sailor moon. hahah XDD

manga: cnt remember ><

Shitihanta
1decennia ago
2,416 jpops
permalink I think mine was Sailor Moon too. :RBohNo:
The first manga I read would be Dragon Ball. I read about one frame, while in a store, and as a result I felt like burning the store to the ground and relocate to another country. :RBangry:

Harumigirl
1decennia ago
550 jpops
permalink My first manga I ever read was Tokyo Mew Mew and my first anime was Naruto because I went into my brother's room when he was watching it.

Mitsukichan
10yr ago
7,436 jpops
permalink First anime: Angelic Layer
First manga: Card Captor Sakura

bloodroseapple
10yr ago
139 jpops
permalink haha i'm not sure which one was my first anime. maybe sailor moon...

and first manga would probably be peach girl or tokyo mewmew because they were at the library :)

pissusain
10yr ago
1,325 jpops
permalink Must be dragon ball or pokemon
when I was like this high *shows how high*
I must have been like 7

SetsunaFSeiei
10yr ago
119,994 jpops
permalink anime: Doraemon/Macross :RBheart:

kiMi67
10yr ago
144,818 jpops
permalink First anime: Gintama
First manga: Samurai Champloo

ongaku
10yr ago
964 jpops
permalink Anime: Samurai champloo

Manga: Tenjho Tenge

Sage
10yr ago
493 jpops
permalink Anime: Pokemons! then it goes to Dragon Ball Z or Gundam Wing and even Sailormoon.
(my official start into anime was... Elfen Lied, i think)

Manga: One Piece or Naruto

cottoncandy
10yr ago
6,247 jpops
permalink The first time I watched Anime was when I was like 5 and at the time I didnt know what anime was I just watched it :P And the anime was Pokemon!! :laughing: I just absolutely loved it
I dont really read manga much as I get bored really easily... but the first I started reading was Loveless. I started that a while ago and I still havnt finished it... woops :joops:

kiroshime
10yr ago
273 jpops
permalink the first anime i fell in love with was Inuyasha!!!! :)

and my first manga was Mink!

topaz91385
10yr ago
2,328 jpops
permalink First anime "Spriggan" first amnga "GTO"

icheego
10yr ago
1,154 jpops
permalink anime: doraemon :love:
manga: sailormoon :totallylove:

MurakiEiri
10yr ago
783 jpops
permalink The first was SailorMoon..Then Sacura card captor and Digimons))
It's strange.. but I could never watsc Pokemons.. O_o
Ans Since my childhood I usually watch such things in paintaing like Sailormoon)

Cloud9
10yr ago
97 jpops
permalink If I remember correctly, my first anime I watched was SuperGALS, or perhaps it was Sailor Moon :RBundecided: I can't really remember...
The first manga I ever read was Ultra Maniac. Does anyone even know of that series? :RBcrying:

Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    What is your first manga/anime you watch/read??
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service