What is your favourite fast food restaurant

206 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by CatLovers  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Food & drinks    What is your favourite fast food restaurant

CatLovers
10yr ago
118,166 jpops
permalink Do you have any favourite fast food restaurant?like example MCDOnald,KFC... :drool:

Amaranth
10yr ago
33,068 jpops
permalink uhmmm lets see my fav fast food is McDonalds and Pizza Hut ohh :drool: want pizza must get pizza lol ^^

Nozomi
10yr ago
3,945 jpops
permalink I think I would love the Pizza Hut, but there is no one near!!!

One fast food restaurant I totally dislike is the Burger King. The rest is fine by me. (Subway!!!)

CatLovers
10yr ago
118,166 jpops
permalink huh :shock: ? there is no Pizza Hut near your place? poor you :(

emily
10yr ago
2,369 jpops
permalink my fav is mcdonalds because its nice n cheap :D
i like pizza hut too but it takes too long!
i like kfc too...i only go there for the popcorn chicken
mmm
now i feel hungry =_____=

Nozomi
10yr ago
3,945 jpops
permalink Yeah strange isn't it? But I must say I live some miles away from the city so there are only local snackbars around here.
But I actually don't think there's a pizza hut in the closest city, though there are about 4 MacDonalds!

AqiLuvHyde
10yr ago
81 jpops
permalink is sushi king considered fast food..if so,yes..and maybe seoul garden..but then,if both not then mcdonald..cheap and delicious..

iryani
10yr ago
5,290 jpops
permalink Mcdonalds and KFC..huhu :RBheart:

lettucepocky
10yr ago
1,753 jpops
permalink I like subway, it's not as cheap as McDonalds but to me it's worth it ^u^

XRW175P6MQ4
10yr ago
1,073 jpops
permalink We have a place where I live called Country Fried Chicken. It's like KFC only 100% better. We have a drive through barbecue place called Rob's Ribber.

icheego
10yr ago
1,154 jpops
permalink KFC & Pizza Hut

& a thai-suki self-served restaurant called racha (if i'm not mistaken...hehehe)...i don't know if it could be categorized as fast food restaurant :RBconfused:

MaffyTaffy
10yr ago
6,268 jpops
permalink I used to love McDonalds <333 XD

Presentation of the restaurant, packaging staff etc.

The ad's were real epic too, I love the fillet burgers *A* so nice and the milkshakes and fries haha

nielle08
10yr ago
1,626 jpops
permalink KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: http://brandstrategy.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/bumper-bucket-kfc.jpg

babybow
9yr ago
272 jpops
permalink Edo.

SixPackSamurai
9yr ago
1,569 jpops
permalink Does Chipotle count as fast food? If it does, I'd pick that. You can at least get healthier stuff there (although you still have to be careful since they still have a lot of unhealthy stuff there too... :RBstickout: )

ChunSungYoun
8yr ago
402 jpops
permalink Chipotle is owned by McDonalds so yes it would count as fast food. Regarding my opinion on fast food I don't eat it. EVER.

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I love the fast food I am not sure that I have a favorite. I am not sure If I can pick a favorite one.

I do like the McDonalds. I am not sure what there is there that I like. I do like burger still it sis not really that great as far as good food goes.

I do like the KFC I love the fried Chicken. I cannot tell you how many times I have sat around eating a bucket of fired chicken. MMMMMMMMMM. I am not so much about the grilled chicken. i am do not see why that is so wonderful. The reason that you go to KFC is because you hate your body and you want to hurt it. You know what I really like there is the pot pie. At my local KFC the have the pot pie on sale certain days. It is really great. I love the pot pie. It is just the way that i like the pot pies.

Another place that I like to eat that has the fast food Chruch's Chicken. They make a cat fish sandwhish that is one of favorite things in the world. There are none of them around here. Still If I have to go to the south that is the first and last place that eat on my trip. Actually If I get the chance I will eat the lunch there everydasy. It is just wonderful stuff. I am sure that I will think of other places that I like to eat if I think about it a bit.

Konanina
9yr ago
16,384 jpops
permalink Goody's.
http://www.city-gate.gr/files/goodys_DSC2305.jpg
Though we have them in my country only.
It's something like McDonalds yet they have better club sandwiches :D

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink Arby's has just started selling the French Dip for five dollars and one cent. I love this sandwhich. I can not explain how much I love this sandwich. So I am really pleased that it is now being sold for a reasonable price. I will be having it at least one a week.

lunamoon87
9yr ago
29,436 jpops
permalink Gosh zeepo, that still sounds a little pricy to me, but then again i am a cheap person, lol!!! My favorite fast food restaurant is Subway, because their sandwiches are sooooooo good!!! I love the sweet onion sauce that they have, and their food is healthy!! And i have to have a ton of cucumbers on my sandwich, lol. people always look at me funny when i ask for more!! And since subway has the footlong for $5 dollars, i can share with a friend or save some for later!!!

ChunSungYoun
8yr ago
402 jpops
permalink I went with my friend to Subway and he ordered a $5 dollar foot long and they tried to charge him $7 for it.

MiKiSaNtoS
9yr ago
1,344 jpops
permalink my favorite fast food is genki sushi in hawaii.

but since it's not a big chain....
i guess my fave would be:

McDonald's chicken nuggets.

ChunSungYoun
8yr ago
402 jpops
permalink We've got Genki Sushi in Seattle also. Their logo always annoys me because it clearly isn't "Genki".

SixPackSamurai
9yr ago
1,569 jpops
permalink Not sure if it counts as fast food, but I also like a lot of the stuff that you can get the mini-markets near my school and the marukai supermarket.

They have a lot of pre-made Japanese and Korean food that are refrigerated and ready to eat that I like to get.

momo84
9yr ago
147 jpops
permalink They are all the same to me. But Hardee's is fine.

acidburn83
9yr ago
1,186 jpops
permalink In and Out !!! The burgers and freshly cut fries!!!Yum ^^

Azndramalover76
9yr ago
282 jpops
permalink HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LET'S SEE JACK iN THE B0X, CARL'S JR, WENDY'S, MCD0NALDS, && MANY M0REE HEHE..I'M A FREAKiN FATTY FATT FATS0 THAT'S H0W I R0LL L0L! :STbigSmile:

Vanilli
9yr ago
406 jpops
permalink I think I will take MC Donalds too :)

Now I'm hungry ._.'

Nyappychan
9yr ago
403 jpops
permalink KFC, and Five GUys!

MustaKirsikka
9yr ago
281 jpops
permalink McDonald's! :RBheart:

elizapimp
9yr ago
193 jpops
permalink In N Out.
I think they only have those in California and Arizona, but it is the best fast food place ever. so delicious! :)

ozakism
9yr ago
254 jpops
permalink Rich Bar

-they make the most awesome hamburgers, yummy *__*-

redeyes143
9yr ago
6,696 jpops
permalink KFC, Pizza huts, Dominos and McDonald. But I think, Burger King had the best burger! :D

conan
9yr ago
2,548 jpops
permalink KFC! :)

kheurrhyun
8yr ago
8,486 jpops
permalink Wendy's is my all-time champ. They have the best burger and the meatiest pattiest ever.

SoraMiyuki
8yr ago
725 jpops
permalink My favorite fast food restaurants would be:
~ KFC
~ McDonald
~ Pizza Huts
~ Wham Burger
and many more...

koiyoJkun
8yr ago
1,672 jpops
permalink KFC!!!!!

tegoShei
8yr ago
1,107 jpops
permalink McDonalds... KFC... Kenny Rogers... Jolibee... Pizza Hut...

argh... I wanna eat... LOL.. XD

emily
8yr ago
2,369 jpops
permalink Mcdonalds.
i dont care if the chicken nuggets are tasteless white filth, its still yummy. :D

yasoshlasuma
8yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink i prefer KFC over everything else, but Oz Chicken is good too... they almost the same. i also like Dominos pizza

JustB181
8yr ago
48,451 jpops
permalink McDonald's!!!!!!!
First I knew, loved the toys as a kid XD
I love the Hot n Spicy~ Their ice coffee.. and FRIES.
After would be KFC! I love getting the buffalo snackers.

Oh my gosh. I forgot..
PANDA EXPRESS! XD
Love it!![edit]Last edit by JustB181 on Wednesday 18 Aug, 2010 at 00:56 +29%[/edit]

Shinchan92
8yr ago
762 jpops
permalink Ohiyo

i prefer McDonalds,KFC,Subways.

But now I've Hungry get me quickly what McDonalds :hroll:[edit]Last edit by Shinchan92 on Sunday 03 Oct, 2010 at 06:18 +7.8%[/edit]

HydeQuarter
8yr ago
42,084 jpops
permalink i like long john silvers cuz ilike to eat fish, and i like their french fries compared to macdonalds.
MOS burger is nice too. they are creative in having different flavours of burgers.

uverbean
8yr ago
661 jpops
permalink Wendy's and Lotteria!!!

second to that would be chik fil a! and kfc is ok in small doses.

Kodzy
8yr ago
256 jpops
permalink Yoshinoya.

Seriously, Japanese fast food ftw.

God I'm hungry now.

krinhahd
8yr ago
1,961 jpops
permalink I love Yoshinoya too! =9
It's cheap! haha! But I don't have this restaurant in my country (I lived in Japan for a few months)...
I miss Yoshinoya's food... :(

ZakumoYusuki
8yr ago
932 jpops
permalink Whataburger, definately worth the two hour drive from here :RBhalo:

sandycandygrl82
8yr ago
4,973 jpops
Quote by Amaranth
uhmmm lets see my fav fast food is McDonalds and Pizza Hut ohh :drool: want pizza must get pizza lol ^^

I LOVE pizza! I think that Chucky E. Cheese pizza is similar to pizza hut. Palasta's pizza is also good. That is a local restaurant near me. It's a pizza buffet.

My fav restaurants are Wendy's, Bob Evan's, Panara Bread, Sheetz (gas station).

karmeejane26
8yr ago
27,202 jpops
permalink Jollibee and Mc Donalds...
hehehe...
love the chicken fillet
and the chicken joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pitot89
8yr ago
3,415 jpops
permalink i don't eat at fast food restaurants much but i like wendy's and burger king for their deliciouse burgers, fries and i love onion rings!

Back  |  Forums    Food & drinks    What is your favourite fast food restaurant
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service