What is on your burger?

130 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by Zeeppo  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Food & drinks    What is on your burger?

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink What do you like to have on your hamburger. I am a bit of traditionalist. I do like to have a burger with mushroom and swiss cheese though.

But what do you like on your Burger???????

elenko94
9yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink idk, normal stuff...i dont eat burgers much...but i love cheese and ketchup on it..sometimes i did..not now though...

I'll go for some vegetables on it...like tomatos and salad...abit more healthy alternative..
how healthy it now can be with burgers involved

Amaranth
9yr ago
33,068 jpops
permalink Im in between I usually go for cheese and Ketchup only but sometimes I like it to be healthy with some veggies like Tomatoes,lettuce..etc

but I like to try new things so once in a while I would try different types of burgers :)

emily
9yr ago
2,369 jpops
permalink i like mine with only the burger, no fillings.
im a fussy eater :P

juntashin
9yr ago
3,350 jpops
permalink hmm im causal hmmm yeah i like it plain haha hee

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I just had a burger today that had a four inch wide pickle on it. It covered nearly the entire burger. It was really wild

lunamoon87
9yr ago
29,436 jpops
Quote by Zeeppo
I just had a burger today that had a four inch wide pickle on it. It covered nearly the entire burger. It was really wild

Dang, thats a huge pickle!!! I want one htat big on my burger! lol. I like my hamburgers with toasted buns, white onions, lettuce, and pickles, and i have to have potato chips on the side, the wavy kind. I don't like any condiments on my hamburgers. But i am more of a chicken sandwich person anyway...teehee

MiKiSaNtoS
9yr ago
1,344 jpops
permalink my favorite is....
the usual ketchup & mayo.
and AVOCADO.
i know. some people think it's so gross.
but it's really popular in the west coast.
i love it.
and my cousin showed me this in hawaii.
i used to hate onions, but he grilled
up some fresh maui onions and they were really good.
sweet. not nasty and bitter.
first time i tried onions on my burger.

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I just had a burger with grilled crab legs on it. They shelled the crab legs though.
It was very interesting

It was not what I thought it should be still. it was very interesting.

stevanny
9yr ago
875 jpops
permalink cheese
letuces
beef
potato
chilli [....]
mayonese
sometimes egg[edit]Last edit by stevanny on Thursday 10 Dec, 2009 at 12:16 +27.2%[/edit]

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I had a great little burger today. It had provalone cheese and grilled muchroom.

Yummy Yummy

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I had a great little burger today. It had provalone cheese and grilled muchroom.

Yummy Yummy

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink Someone above wqas mentioning that they had egg on their burger. I just did this this evening. It was surprisingly good.

Yum

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I had a very nice burger today with swiss cheese. Not that in inself may not sound interesting. I use teriyaki sause in the beef. So the burger has a sweet and tangy flavor. It was an interesting little thing.

Kaona
9yr ago
853 jpops
permalink Ketchup, mustard, pickles and cheese :) I like lettuce but never get lettuce on it, because they always put TOO much on and it falls everywhere and makes me look like a complete slob. :RBblush:

wetundertherain
9yr ago
1,558 jpops
permalink I don't really care. Usually fast food restaurants are pretty good at making their burgers taste good in general.

Kokutami
9yr ago
192 jpops
permalink I usually go with ketchup, mustard, lettuce and tomatoes XD. (Tries my best to keep healthy) But I don't get lettuce sometimes since they make it fall out everywhere and it makes me look like I destroyed my burger.. D;

quickwakizashi
9yr ago
1,111 jpops
permalink I usually have the spiciest sauce I can find on it, with cheese and chilli flakes. I like my burger to be rlly rlly spicyXD :RBstickout:

shaheeda19
8yr ago
347,654 jpops
permalink Anything on it would be tasty for me... :D

But I prefer burger with black pepper sauce... :otsu:

kheurrhyun
8yr ago
8,486 jpops
permalink Wendy's double patty cheese burger....

I don't care if it is expensive but I can't forsake my stomach.

tegoShei
8yr ago
1,107 jpops
permalink cheese... ketchup... lettuce maybe... :otsu:

oh my... now I'm starving... XD

but I also miss eating chicken burger T_T

babeedoll
8yr ago
1,023 jpops
permalink i liike swiss cheese and mushroom on it~ yuuum~:D

InvzBLe
8yr ago
120 jpops
permalink well the usual things.....burger(chicken/beef but i like chicken more),tomatoes,cucumber,cheese and the important thing gotta have chili sos!!!!

Zeeppo
8yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink Ai just had a buger with blue cheese and grilled mushroom on it today. That is not something that i would ndormally think of sticking on a buyger. Still it was there on the menu and I went for it.

I am kind of glad that i did. It was something new.

islandgurl517
8yr ago
67,509 jpops
permalink Burgers are good! I like:
-lettuce
-tomatoes
-cheese
-fry sauce!!<--for some reason i like this, but not ketchup? lol

Zeeppo
8yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I just had a really great mushroom swiss burger when I was out.

YuriChan
7yr ago
48,186 jpops
permalink beef burger
-lettuce
-tomato
-cheese
-lots of ketchup (i don't like my food dry :D)
-mustard
-small diced onions (cause if I eat too many onions I get a headache :P)
-no pickles >.<

chicken burger
-lettuce
-mayonnaise
-tomatoe
-ketchup

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I had a really nice chicken burger today. They called it a burger. It was a peice of grilled chicken with a sweet brown sauce and grilled pinapple slice. It was very nice.

raii
7yr ago
26,060 jpops
permalink the meat and ketchup, maybe some pickles

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink Just had a bacon cheese burger with three different cheeses. American, Swiss and montery jack

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I am eating a McDouble from the McDonalds. It has two pickle kutchup mustard and little bits o onion. It is odd that is what I often put on my burger at him. WEll I have a couple more pickles though

Lixx
7yr ago
69 jpops
permalink On a regular burger - lettuce, tomato, onions, dill pickles, hot peppers, ketchup & mayo. Sometimes cheese - but no processed stuff!

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I had a rather nice mushroom cheese burger today. They toasted the bun on the grill in some kind of garlic butter. It was very tasty

himitsu05
7yr ago
3,309 jpops
permalink As long as it has cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, ketchup, mustard or mayonnaise, I'm fine :D

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I had a very nice cheese burger with cheddar and applewood smaked bacon.

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I just had the McDonald's cheapo double cheese burger. It was not the world greatest burger. still at four buck for he value meal it was just enough to fill me up and tasted very burger like. There was also bacon on the burger. Which what is not to like about bacon on a burger.

Tomagotchi
7yr ago
34,274 jpops
permalink i had 3 cheese burgers recently from maccas ...

so yeah, burger, ketchup, relish? haha xD

Mitsumi
7yr ago
24,510 jpops
permalink I don't like hamburgers and I'm American .______.

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I just had an interesting burger that just had feta cheese and ketchup on it. It was not bad

dotzcute90
7yr ago
179,417 jpops
permalink hmmm, since i dont eat meat, i will have Fish Fillet, mayonaise, cheese, lettuce.. thats enough, i'm not a big fan of burger

Mina223
7yr ago
1,408 jpops
permalink burger, bacon, ketchup, mayo, a lil bit mustard, pickles, onions, cheese :D

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I had a very nice burger with swiss and mushrooms on it today

PAK
7yr ago
71,441 jpops
permalink I live just fine with two buns, a pattie, and some mustard and ketchup. :) I'm a plain eater, right? :D

Khay
7yr ago
2,149 jpops
permalink Onion, Salad, ketchup, cheese .. oh .. I love chilli sauce, too. :)

BouReila
7yr ago
1,867 jpops
permalink It really depends. When from a fast food place I like cheese, ketchup, and pickles (Lots of pickles at that)...I do sometimes add french fries to my burger. While at home I just like cheese, ketchup, and mustard. Now I wonder why I don't put pickles at home.

xautumnxrain13x
7yr ago
673 jpops
permalink definitely not ONIONS,PICKLES or MAYO Dx

Lylo
7yr ago
15,895 jpops
permalink Most of my homemade burgers come with the usual lettuce,ketchup tomato,and cheese.

But I like to add bacon,red onions,provolone cheese, mayonnaise,a fried egg,and salt. :)

asianlovexx
7yr ago
1,705 jpops
permalink on my VEGGIE burger, i shall have pickles, tomatoes, mayo, and ketchup, oh, and lettuce of course ^^

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I am having a mcdouble from the mc place. I am not sure what is on it. I should not be eating this junk. The person above me had the right idea.

darksama
7yr ago
828,868 jpops
permalink mine just simple... bread, patty, cabbage and chili sauce...

Back  |  Forums    Food & drinks    What is on your burger?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service