What Hair Products Do You Use?

74 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by Kyloen  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    What Hair Products Do You Use?

Kyloen
8yr ago
4,263 jpops
permalink So, what hair products do you guys/girls(people?) use? And what hair products do you reccomend?

Currently, I'm using Camille Albane Miel Orange shampoo. It's not bad so far. I reccomend Ichikami conditioner. I don't recommend Shiseido Tsubaki damage repair shampoo. It damaged my hair.

Nikolai92
8yr ago
9,426 jpops
permalink wouldnt it have to damage your hair before it repaired it :P hehe

Kyloen
8yr ago
4,263 jpops
permalink Lol. Maybe that's what they are trying to do. Bring down the overall standard of hair and then come up with a product to solve what they started.

akaro01
8yr ago
62 jpops
permalink cant really find any good hair products here, so ive been using tea tree from regis.....

apriatnakusuma
8yr ago
177 jpops
permalink i never use commercial product, i use herbal and natural plant from our environtment

Kyloen
8yr ago
4,263 jpops
permalink You mean you wash your hair with shampoo you make yourself? 0.0 Wow. That's really cool. Where do you get the ingredients anyway?

PoisonApple
8yr ago
2,969 jpops
permalink hmmm i use Tresemme Shampoo which is suppose to be salon quality...my hair is naturally very curly and goes frizzy in the heat and not to forget I dye my hair a new colour every couple weeks for the past 4yrs so this shampoo does absolute wonders in keeping my hair healthy. XD

FlyHigh
8yr ago
757 jpops
permalink I have a question I heard that Asia's hair products are less harmful to the hair does anyone know if this is true? Because I like dying my hair and I straighten it everyday.

Kyloen
8yr ago
4,263 jpops
permalink I don't think Asia's hair products are less harmful...I think French products are not bad too. I like hair products from Japan though, their hair straightening products are great!

Topazio
8yr ago
33,057 jpops
permalink I dunno!! lol, ive tried different products, i really like a few that have nature, natural extracts.

mitawinny
8yr ago
6,784 jpops
permalink i use makarizo shampoo and conditioner, and i use hair serum from olive.
i used to use schwarzkopf product, but it turn too much expensive for me. hiks

lifestream
8yr ago
3,469 jpops
permalink I use Body Shop 'free from lots of chemical stuff' Shine shampoo and conditioner.
I also use Naked style 'free from lots of chemical stuff' Gorgeous Curls leave-in conditioner, Boot's curl creme and Umberto Giannini Flirty Curls Scrunching Jelly. Don't take my products away from me!!!!!

Natsukii
8yr ago
4,162 jpops
permalink Head and sholders shampoo and condisioner (Can't spell)
Tresemme heat defence
Avon - Volumeiser
Gatsby is a good wax ^_^

tatsumaki
8yr ago
2,314 jpops
permalink i use olive oil shampoo+conditioner^.^ it usualy works for my hair

Zeeppo
8yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I use some generic hair gell to keep my hair from flying around in the wind.

Tosen
8yr ago
358 jpops
permalink i just want my hair to touch my ankles IS THAT TOO MUCH TOO ASK? T 3 T
so what hair products will make my hair grow like crazy?

jrockluva
7yr ago
41 jpops
permalink me 2! haha buts its so HARD!

Nirama
8yr ago
168 jpops
permalink IDK what my mom used in my hair growing up, but now it's at my knees. She told me she used a tea called Manzania, and shampoo with chili peppers for when it started falling out, but now I use Garnier, Vo5, and Pert, depending on which one we buy that week

elenko94
8yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink I use "head and shoulders dry scalp" shampoo ._. I used the shampoo for greasy hair from the same brand but it made my hair even more greasy so..I don't use it anymore.
I never use any conditioners as it makes my hair too greasy, I literally have it in my head and shower it out and get out of the shower, dry my hair and it's as greasy as it were when I first stepped in the shower..

aionin
8yr ago
2,648 jpops
permalink i`m fine with loreal kerastase nutritive bain oleo relax shampoo
followe by smoothing mask for rebellious dry hair and last applying smoothing controlling care dry and rebellious hair..

FriedRiceGurl
8yr ago
7,005 jpops
permalink I use a lot of Dove products for my hair, but it wasn't making my hair too soft. It was only making my hair smell nice (my excuse to buy the product) xD But then I started using Dove and Suave at the same time. I use Dove shampoo now, and Suave conditioner. And my hair comes out soft and smelling great! I also use Tigi Bed Head cream for my hair. It makes it super shiny, and makes the top flat, because I don't like little hairs sticking up from my head xD lol Umm.. For a hair straightener.. (I NEVER curl my hair) I use a Chi straightener and it comes out great.. I also use flat iron protection for my hair.. but I forget the name of the product. Umm... Got2B makes awesome products too. I usually get the spray that gives you hair more volume.. cuz no matter what, my hair is always lifeless and flat. But that spray seems to work just fine. :) And for super duper hair color.. I recommend Liese hair foam dye. It's like a foam.. and you scrub in in your hair as you're in the shower, and it gives your hair exquisite color. I used the milk tea brown color. And this is a Japanese product that you can't just find anywhere.. I usually get mine REAL cheap off E-Bay :) lol.. but anyway.. those are some hair products I use. I love my hair.. and I love taking care of it. Now excuse me, Marissa needs to go comb her dome. :) See ya!! <3

jellehbeen
8yr ago
193 jpops
permalink I use Kao's Essential ultra honey hair mask, the one for REALLy damaged hair, but i use it like a leave in conditioner, it's done wonders for my hair (I bleached it white for 3 years) and its last 7 months! :)
I use fructis shampoo and pantene conditioner to help repair my hair. fructis is about the only conditioner that actually cleans my hair.

lilac1098
8yr ago
1,255 jpops
permalink i straighten my hair a lot does anyone have any good brand names for which products i should use? I currently use tresseme products which is ok but i'm wondering if there'e anything better

Hanachan459
7yr ago
8,547 jpops
permalink Eh...
I wash my hair with "Head & Shoulders arctic ice". It smells like menthol, <3 it.
But once I washed with GARNIER Fructis (smells like apples). I don't recommend it. My hair went dirty too fast.
But actually everybody has different hair, so you have to choose your shampoo yourself. :)

ladymashiro
7yr ago
2,257 jpops
permalink i'm using l'oreal shampoo and conditioner

amandacheco
7yr ago
1,377 jpops
permalink i use aveeno living color shampoo and conditioner

aceponkana
7yr ago
4,499 jpops
permalink I use anything I find in our Bathroom..
and I think my hair just adapts to it :D

But for Dying my I wanna try Paltsy!! or the other brand that looks like bubble tea (I forgot the name)
has anyone tried that? I wanna know the results..
I used Loreal Ferria and it killed my hair..

jaden1992
7yr ago
276,260 jpops
permalink Tres Semme shampoo and i use Dominate Aqua wax and Gatsby hair spray :P

Shannenenen222
7yr ago
9,245 jpops
permalink I don't know the name of my shampoo and conditioner but for gel to keep my hair from being frizzy but not get like, rock hard, I use and recommend argan oil. But it's super expensive. eighteen or seventeen dollars for a bottle smaller than a glue bottle. :(

LEECHrocket
7yr ago
1,275 jpops
permalink I've been using head and shoulders because of my dry scalp but I really want to buy Wen, I heard it was really good. When I straighten my hair I always use Silk heat protectant. It smells nice and makes your hair soft. Oh Gatsby hair wax is a great styling product as well.

Dreambabe94
7yr ago
314 jpops
permalink I use Aubrey Organic Rose Moisture Conditioner, shea butter, coconut oil, vegetable glycerin, and rosewater on my hair. Keeps my hair moisturized and very soft!

I couldn't take the creamy crack anymore, so now I'm wearing my natural hair loud and proud.

ailoveyou32
7yr ago
6,828 jpops
permalink i use regular shampoo and just wash it well. when i was younger i was silly enough to use soap in my hair:). everyone usually comments on or plays with my hair.

smallblues
7yr ago
1,318 jpops
permalink i am natural hence i use an ancient indian product called soapnut it strenghtens and nourishes the hairno added chemicals

Monochromeist
7yr ago
77 jpops
permalink I use some regular shampoo (Garnier Fructis, really good for me) and afterwards, I use "Le petit marseillais" hair care, with carthame oil and blueberries extracts. It really helps my hear being less dry and staying clean a liittle bit longer. So far I really like it.

Asia1
6yr ago
207,821 jpops
permalink I tried many brands but only Bielita (Belarusian brand) works nice, I use their shampoos.

sylmyc
6yr ago
18,936 jpops
permalink For Shampoo and Conditioner: Tsubaki (Sub-brand of Shiseido)
To do my hair: Gatsby (red), Shiseido's Acrobat (red)
Spray for fixing it: Uno (red, sub-brand of Shiseido)

ActuateEden
6yr ago
341 jpops
permalink Dove and Redken

JinKyong
6yr ago
1,138 jpops
permalink I don't know to many to type .-.

technokittie
6yr ago
503 jpops
permalink i use pantene shampoo conditioner, garnier fructis sleek and shine leave in conditioning cream and sleek and shine blow dry perfector straightening balm, got2b smooth operator smoothing lustre lotion, got2b crazy sleek and finish off with got2b oil-licious styling oil...typing it all out i can see why my husband looks at me like i'm nuts in the morning haha I do want to try Palsy hair dye next though :)

pinktopaz
6yr ago
1,782 jpops
permalink I use Pantene shampoo and conditioner. The one that makes your hair shin,y soft and beautiful. :)

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I use some kind of pink hair goop. I am not sure what brand it is

1crazy4drama
6yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink It's called Dippity Doo!!!!

Yoshi4sushi
6yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink i like to buy herbal essence shampoo and conditioner that are fruit scented so my hair can smell sweet and fruity. i used to wear hair spray and gel, but no more.

1crazy4drama
6yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I like Pantene products

mochimochi
6yr ago
163,034 jpops
permalink Hmm..
i like Lifebuoy products :)

CalledPlanfanatic
6yr ago
3,062 jpops
permalink I always use Herbal Essences for my hair! Mainly for volume~ :)

shadow22cat
6yr ago
14,790 jpops
permalink For shampoo and conditioner I use:
Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue 2-in-1. (I used to hate this brand, but this product seems to be pretty good.)

For styling:
Loreal Ever Style Smooth & Shine Creme
Loreal Ever Style Curl Activating Mousse

bubblynote
6yr ago
1,248 jpops
permalink i straighten or blow dry my hair quite often so i use garnier thermal protection to keep it from frizzing and to "protect" it from too much damage

PunkyPlatypus
5yr ago
105,513 jpops
permalink i use tresemme and fekkai.. :P my hair is straight and boring.. so i dont have any special type of shampoo.. as long as it cleans XD

ParisaWong
5yr ago
19,679 jpops
permalink i use tsubaki shampoo & conditioner
http://blog.myfatpocket.com/jeangan/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tsubaki.jpg

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    What Hair Products Do You Use?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service