What Fashion/Beauty Item Do You Regret Buying?

134 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by CherryRose  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    What Fashion/Beauty Item Do You Regret Buying?

CherryRose
7yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Did you have a case where you "had to have it" only to return it the next day? Did you buy makeup that looked ridiculous on you or worse give you a bad reaction? Stuff like that. If you have a story where you bought something, regretted it but kept it, then that's fine too! Just don't flame against the brands the stuff came from - neither I nor the moderators want a huge mess on our hands.

MintyKid
7yr ago
5,349 jpops
permalink I suffer from impluse buying. Most of them are done when I'm bored but I haven't out of all the boredom buys that I came across something that I regret that I bought. I always turn out liking them or loving them.

OLA
7yr ago
54,382 jpops
permalink yeah ~` i know very well what means regret bying some stuff especially clothes :( I like something in the shop, buy it and then at home after thinking i decide ill not wear this... ^^

Topazio
7yr ago
33,057 jpops
permalink -.- yea, hate when that happens. Out of the many lol, last time i bought this awesome eyeshadowy or makeup kit, you know, the expensive good looking ones, with mirrors and a lot of things, welllll, after buying it from a mall, thats two hours away from my town, and sold only in that store in that mall!! when i got home, just to make sure it was intacked*specially the eyeshadows and mirror*, it was all messed up!!!!!!!!!couldnt go back cuz it was a two hour drive, 20$ to have my gas tank filled and i have to pay like 7 tolls which cost back and fourth=14$. Had to wait a few days to go back and return it, vowing that id never, and it was the first time!! to buy an expensive makeup thingy -.- far from home and the only store existent there lol lol lol. I just laugh at the situation i went through, hahhehe....

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink There are several hats that I have come to regret over the years. There was this wool gambler hat that I picked up from somewhere. Every time I find it in my closet I put it on and decide that i look like an idiot wearingit

Coffey
7yr ago
11,618 jpops
permalink This portable ultimate game chair I paid 50$ for. The 3d speakers actually sound pretty nasty and the rumble feature wasn't all that great. It is just collecting dust underneath my bed now. So I'm going to give it to charity. Its' in perfect condition!

CherryRose
7yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Couldn't you just keep it and use it as a regular chair? I'm just saying.

Coffey
7yr ago
11,618 jpops
permalink It is not all that comfortable. Also it is not an actual chair. It attaches to a chair. So in order to use it, you need a chair or a couch.

Just type in ultimate game chair.com in the google search engine. Then you can see what I'm talking about if your looking at the portable/pad one.

GlazeBeats
7yr ago
21,533 jpops
permalink My collection of Bakugan... :angry:

CherryRose
7yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink I don't blame you. I know a couple people who used to enjoy the series, but from season 2 onwards, it just got too confusing. I forgot if they gave away their Bakugan figures or not though...

Coffey
7yr ago
11,618 jpops
permalink Some of their video games are actually quite fun though. I never got a chance to watch the anime. Just by observation it reminds me of beyblade or battle b-damon.

PAK
7yr ago
71,441 jpops
permalink I felt terrible after I bought a box of Girl Scout Cookies. I didn't really want them, but darn it! When that little girl looked at me with those blue eyes, I felt like I [i]had[/i] to buy them. They had chocolate on them... And I don't even like chocolate. :(

CherryRose
7yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink XD I used to be a Girl Scout so I know how that feels!

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I alway just give them the four bucks. Granted I don't care about my weight in that way

The last thing I regret buying is a pair of red sneakers. They were on sale but they are not supportive. So they are no good for running which is why I bought them

CherryRose
7yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Hope you found a better pair of running shoes.

RedMongoose
6yr ago
16,236 jpops
permalink They've had a program where cookies are donated to overseas military. I don't know if it's all areas. Just a possible option if you run across/know too many girl scouts.

himitsu05
7yr ago
3,324 jpops
permalink The last thing I regretted buying was the CDs that I bought from a merchant T_T

CherryRose
7yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink I guess the singer wasn't very good, huh?

himitsu05
7yr ago
3,324 jpops
permalink Hahaha, no not really XD

jsamaa
7yr ago
2,270 jpops
permalink I bought a pair of $120 boots and they're 1 size too big for me. I'm still very depressed :'( .

CherryRose
7yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Actually, they say boots should be a half size to a full size bigger because of width and length issues. If you insist on hating them, I'm pretty sure a secondhand clothing store would be thrilled to get a nice pair of boots in their store.

cookie4life
6yr ago
302 jpops
permalink I did that buy sneakers too small. So I went to a clothes swap at my church and gave it to someone who might have wanted it. And got a cute jumper, top and skirt.

cherryxxx
7yr ago
42 jpops
permalink I totally regret buying a dragon earcuff drom Gothic Alchemy. It wasn't cheap and I can't even wear it because my ear is too small >.< I bought it in a spur of the moment and now regret it. Though I probably will sell it or do a tumblr giveaway...

Readysteady
7yr ago
1,465 jpops
permalink i regret for buying processor & motherboard AMD
now i really want processor & motherboard intel

CherryRose
7yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink What's the difference between an AMD and an intel?

OshareKeiLover
7yr ago
190,721 jpops
permalink I bought a cell phone strap for my old phone and realized that it didn't have a place for it.... now I cab have a strap but I lost it T_T

TsukikoHoshi
7yr ago
948 jpops
permalink expensive fabric that i bought to make a cosplay outfit for my friend but she doesn't even wear it T_T

CherryRose
7yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Out of curiosity, who was your friend cosplaying as?

KoolAnhSweet
7yr ago
4,736 jpops
permalink My parents brought for me +$60 shoes from Japan that was 1 size too small and it gave me blisters when I wore it once. I had to give it away to my cousin ( i _ i )

CherryRose
7yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Aw no! That stinks!

RenSaiki21
7yr ago
17,032 jpops
permalink My Cloth~ I buy it a lot when I was at the shop but when there was a day where we're going out, I just totally ignore the cloth~! at first sight I feel like I really really want to have it but when I have it I just leave it~ :( poor cloth~

sylmyc
7yr ago
18,936 jpops
permalink Lise Watier and Givenchy mascaras... don't like them at all. I like Majolica Majorca waaayyy better..

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink I heard from someone that Givenchy has good cosmetics... Were your mascaras runny or clumpy or something like that?

sylmyc
6yr ago
18,936 jpops
permalink oh...I like Givenchy cosmetics in general...but the mascara, I didn't like it because I hav short and not very curly and not very full lashes.. so it kinda doesn't stay curled and it smudges a bit on me. but I don't hav those problems with Majolica Majorca...

affwip
7yr ago
825 jpops
permalink The stuff that I bought when I was drunk.....
Some stores gives me back with store credits :/

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink ROFL Oh man, do you even remember some of the things you bought when you were wasted?

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink A Ford Etsil

pinktopaz
6yr ago
1,782 jpops
permalink A pair of shoes. >_<
At first I thought I like them but when I got home I didn't like them. >_<

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Looked like the impulse purchase fairy struck again!

niQx
6yr ago
18,508 jpops
permalink Clothes that I bought that I don't really wear. :( I only like the color or style. It's like an accessory in my closet.

Yoshi4sushi
6yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink i regretted buying a blouse with a tank top. i looked ugly in it.

mizeru
6yr ago
25,553 jpops
permalink A lovely pair of shoes too small for me. They didn't have my number anymore, but I had to have them, so I decided to take them anyway and get used to the sore feet. Turns out I can take 50 steps at the most before giving up and going barefeet everytime I wear them. :/
BUT THEY'RE STILL SO PRETTY!

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Having a pretty pair of shoes is not worth sore feet! Maybe you should give them away to someone who can wear them without pain!

HeroFan4Life
6yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink Some of the makeup I get, I put it on and I don't even like some it! >.<

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Did you at least try some of it on?

MML
6yr ago
826,791 jpops
permalink some of my games

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Can you name some of them?

MML
6yr ago
826,791 jpops
permalink one of them was a ben 10 game
cleared it in a blink of an eye and it wasn't that fun... wasted money

milktealover89
6yr ago
54,780 jpops
permalink A pair of boots. They're cute, but they don't really go with any of the clothes that I have -__-

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Who says shoes have to match your clothes? As long as they fit you well, work them with what you got in your closet!

Or give them away if you really think they clash with everything...

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    What Fashion/Beauty Item Do You Regret Buying?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service