What Color & Brand of Nail Polish Lasts The Longest?

10 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by Kata  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    What Color & Brand of Nail Polish Lasts The Longest?

Kata
6yr ago
10,180 jpops
permalink When I went to Canada I stopped by a pharmacy named Jean Coutu, while I was in the pharmacy I saw a ton of different styles and types of nail polish. I bought a red named Sophany, a blue named Marina,and a black named Annie from Jean Coutu's line of nail polishes. I also bought a crackle by Sally Hansen. When I came back home I tried out the nail polishes. I found that the red lasted the longest, especially when there was only one coat and no crackle or designs on it.
SO, I was wondering the number of coats of nail polish, the brand, and the color affect how long it stays.I'd love to hear your ideas about this.
Please list the color name, if there is a specific one, the brand, how many coats applied, if there are any designs, what designs, what was used to apply the designs, and where the nail polish is from, as in the country or store it was bought at.
Thank you!

Yoshi4sushi
6yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink i like this brand called diamond. i just bought a like a pastel blue color and it looks pretty.

pinktopaz
6yr ago
1,782 jpops
permalink sally hansen work for me. :)

HeroFan4Life
6yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink This silver sparkly nail polish, L.A. Colors.

beatus
6yr ago
638 jpops
permalink Don't buy Rimmel's lasting finish. The finish really is great. And it's super shiny, but if you're looking for something that doesn't chip easily, then they're definitely not for you. Despite that, I went and bought another. The colours are cute, but they're hard to paint on.

RagdollAlice23
6yr ago
286,388 jpops
permalink Sally's works for me :)

SUPERJANPU
6yr ago
375 jpops
permalink Sally Hansen and O.P.I.

nimiraz
5yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink Gel polishes last the longest, but they take extra time to do and you have to have one of those UV machines to do it. Although Sephora, Sally Hansen, Incoco, and other brands sell a gel polish kit. A gel manicure definitely looks and lasts longer than a regular one.

1crazy4drama
5yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I think clear lasts the longest of any brand

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink essie lasts quite long

i think more natural colors last longer because it doesn't look that obvious when it chips

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    What Color & Brand of Nail Polish Lasts The Longest?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service