What are your favorite Jackie Chan's movies?

152 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by topaz91385  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Movies    What are your favorite Jackie Chan's movies?

topaz91385
10yr ago
2,328 jpops
permalink I LOVE Jackie he is the best my fav film I think would be all of them. Sorry I just can't chouse one, I guess I just that big of a fan of him. He's just too funny, well happy posting to all fans of Jackie

KSsince1987
10yr ago
13,815 jpops
permalink I really like him! I like that movie I think it's called Rush Hours or something like that. It's hella funny!

dilaChan
10yr ago
24,609 jpops
permalink yeh yeeah!! I love the Rush Hour Series!!!! :RBhalo: Chris Tucker with Jackie Chan= HILARIOUS!!! Love them!! :RBhalo:

dilaChan
10yr ago
24,609 jpops
permalink oh and besides I really like all Jackie Chan movies!! Well the funny ones. :) [edit]Last edit by dilaChan on Saturday 03 Jan, 2009 at 22:06 -66.7%[/edit]

nintyaddict
7yr ago
107 jpops
permalink i must say this is a bit awkward for me 2 chat like this

bloodroseapple
10yr ago
139 jpops
permalink HAHA the rush hour series. that was hilarious...

he was in the forbidden kingdom too right? that one was okay.

i loved that drunken fistboxing one. :D

giran
10yr ago
55,837 jpops
permalink i lik him but not luv.. :laughing:
i lik all him film...i forget what the name is... :nod:

juntashin
10yr ago
3,350 jpops
permalink i say way back a classical fight in chinese long time ago thats mine forgot the name tho

yasoshlasuma
10yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink jackie Chan is awesome.

I like Rush Hour(1,2,3), Forbidden Kingdom, The Myth, Shanghai Noon and Shanghai Knights.

He also a singer. I didnt know that

Kentayum
10yr ago
584 jpops
permalink I cant really deside witch movie i like the most since all his movies are good!..I alo like that he sing...He's crazy :P...I can't belice that he has been in like 80-100 movies XD

Kentayum
10yr ago
584 jpops
permalink Ignore this post...[edit]Last edit by Kentayum on Tuesday 20 Jan, 2009 at 05:19 -10.1%[/edit]

RollinStarhero
10yr ago
5,025 jpops
permalink All of the Rush Hours, but my fav is Rush Hour 2 :giggle:

Perfume4Ever
10yr ago
3,191 jpops
permalink Police Story 1 and 3 are my favorites since they contain some of the craziest stunts from JC. The hanging on the side of the bus by umbrella and the pole slide in a shopping mall before crashing through several panes of glass in PS1 is unreal.

beyaz
10yr ago
861 jpops
permalink i also like him really much
my favourite movie of him is the new police story with Nicholes Tse

it was a really good action movie with touching scenes :)

LJ
10yr ago
1,956 jpops
permalink City Hunter

Gorgeous

Rush Hour

Rush Hour 2

The Medallion

The Myth

Who Am I?

evilteabag
10yr ago
463 jpops
permalink i like a lot of his old kung fu movies. the best one ever is the original drunken master from the 70s

MeiYo
7yr ago
157 jpops
permalink I hope so too :) Nice to meet you too.

LovelessHero
10yr ago
6,083 jpops
Quote by evilteabag
i like a lot of his old kung fu movies. the best one ever is the original drunken master from the 70s
I totally agree, his Police Story films from the 80s are also classics.

kawaiicupie16
10yr ago
3,503 jpops
permalink Rush Hour is defiantely some of his funniest movies to me. I love all three of them but to me the first one is the funniest and best. :)

arashiluver
10yr ago
1,829 jpops
permalink i love his movie of Robin B Hood or something like that and well all the rush hour series hehe but Robin B Hood the most its like super funny but at the same time sad :RBhalo:

kaspars115
10yr ago
1,204 jpops
permalink :D well as we all know, than jackie chan is a great actor.
My favourite film is Rush Hour.
Actually all three films. :P
But i guess that more or less i like all of his movies. :D
The best asian actor ever......

Miki
10yr ago
2,899,245 jpops
permalink He is amazing. What else can I say? What else can anybody say?
To think that he is 55 and still does all the stunts by himself, it is absolutely unbelievable.
I read an article in a newspaper about Jackie and there was a list of bones he has broken, more than 50. Almoust all of them twice or three times. Ouch. And he still continues acting, he does what he loves to do. Nothing but respect for him.
He is extremely funny and I bet that everybody who used to work with him and who are still working having great time filming, because he is just such a nice guy.

As for a favorite film. Pffff...I liked The Myth quite a lot and Forbidden Kingdom, both movies are based on legends, beautifuly filmed. There are not just fighting scenes but interesting story as well. Especially Myth, so touching. Forbidden Kingdom, oh my. You have to see this film, it is a MUST. Fighting scene between Jackie Chan and Jet Li. You don't want to miss it, believe me.

To be fair, I like all of his movies because his fighting style is different every single time, it never repeats. Can't wait to see Shinjuku Incident, it should be a blast.

Perfume4Ever
10yr ago
3,191 jpops
permalink I'm amazed that so many are saying how good Rush Hour is. They're probably the weakest movies that Jackie's done. To see the master at his very best you have to watch his Hong Kong output - the Police Story trilogy, Armour Of God, Drunken Master 2 and even Project A. Anything he's ever done in Hollywood comes off second best to the movies I've mentioned.

rwing
9yr ago
7,144 jpops
permalink i like almost all of his films.becoz he's so funny.and all the actions,he did by himself.no stuntman.his movie that i like most are rush hour(1 n 2),shanghai knight,shanghai noon,around the world in 80 days,rob b hood,and so on..so many that i 4get its title..

Yuikito
9yr ago
45 jpops
permalink I like Aroun The World In 80 Days with Jackie Chan in it,has anyone else seen it?

CatLovers
9yr ago
118,166 jpops
permalink my favorite movies from Jackie Chan's is Shanghai Noon and Shanghai Knights.i love both of the movie.I think it the best movie he ever act.It so diffrent from his other movie and he also acting with my favourite Holloywood artist Owen Wilson.He so funny :D .This to movie combine comedy and action.All the action so cool and i always this two movie over and over.I think i will not get bored.

yinnie
9yr ago
2,787 jpops
permalink Hm... i think i like almost all of his movies.. the action is great the comedy is also great ^^
and i have watched roob b hood for 3 times or maybe 4 times... o.o hahaha

Miki
9yr ago
2,899,245 jpops
Quote by Perfume4Ever
I'm amazed that so many are saying how good Rush Hour is. They're probably the weakest movies that Jackie's done.

Well, I don't think so, Rush Hour is a new movie comparing to others but there is still a lot of humor in it, thx to Chris Tucker, I love that guy. He and Jackie make perfect duo.

QueenOFshadow
9yr ago
3,135 jpops
permalink i love all jackie chan's movies...
but Who am i ?..is the best.

winarkawai
9yr ago
530 jpops
permalink My Favorite Jackie Chan Movies is
ROB.B.HOT
n
The Myth

Funny n touch too :D :RBcrying:

sayohully
8yr ago
75 jpops
permalink RUSH HOUR that was really funny and hilarious movie.I love jacky chan play in that movie :D

justTOP
8yr ago
1,420 jpops
permalink only RUSH HOUR :giggle:

sora3453
8yr ago
46,489 jpops
permalink My #1 is Rush Hour.

the others:
The Tuxedo
Shanghai Noon
Boh lee chun

himeyuri
8yr ago
7,045 jpops
permalink Rush Hour and The Tuxedo.

katrine
8yr ago
573 jpops

:RBheart:RUSH HOUR AND FORBIDDEN KINGDOM :RBheart:

:RBblush: [ doll'master ] :RBblush:

http://i46.tinypic.com/4tln3r.gif

:RBblush: || michiko-sama || :RBblush:

seanto
8yr ago
2,165 jpops
permalink rush hopur as it is the only one i seen and i shore it on sunday

tropicalxox
8yr ago
1,334 jpops
permalink His newest one, The Karate Kid (2010)
he does a really good part

xxchounichixx
8yr ago
-31,410 jpops

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/chaeosrealm/z%20list/homework/fbk.jpg

Or this movie is the only one that I’d watched were Jackie is the lead. Fufufufuf~
I love it!
I mostly watch chinese movie of jet li....>.<

iDolleeyJJang
8yr ago
388 jpops
permalink i could say all..if not this man i would be never interested in asia so i love him and all his works<3 but first place i would give new police story<3

lizladyninja
8yr ago
697 jpops
permalink I really enjoyed the Karate Kid. When Jackie cried in that film it yanked my heart out. :RBcrying: I also liked Jayden Smith. I thought he was adorable!

dommzx
8yr ago
357 jpops
permalink Rumble in the Bronx

echadpooh
8yr ago
174 jpops
permalink I like him in the Myth and forbidden kingdom........

especially for the myth coz there is love story behind the plot...

:RBheart: :STwink:

MsLanna
8yr ago
9,537 jpops
permalink I just saw Forbidden Kingdom yesterday and it is so great. Love Jackie Chan in it. :RBheart:

Shanghai Noon was also fun. :STbigSmile:

Tuxedo not so much because I knew the answer to the riddle long before they even told you what the riddle was. :noway:

salmakoko
8yr ago
262 jpops
permalink i like the tuxedo
it was so funny especially when he sung like James brown
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_h-_FlKK29Xo/SdCMrfN1k0I/AAAAAAAAAHk/IdHHuGuXNT8/s320/tuxedo.jpg

and of course rush hour 1 and 2

http://www.homevideos.com/movies-covers/Rush%20Hour.jpg

http://film4q8.com/dvd/images/Rush-Hour2.jpg

and his new film karate kid with will smith's son , i want deeply see it

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_m_7BSo5ZP7M/TBh7LYjeEDI/AAAAAAAAAmE/UnQwsYn3qi4/S1600-R/The+Karate+Kid+2010.jpg[edit]Last edit by bluesweater on Sunday 19 Dec, 2010 at 04:09 +5.1%[/edit]

MuahKaity
8yr ago
240 jpops
permalink Rush hour series of course!

katie02
8yr ago
378 jpops
permalink Rush Hour movies of course! they are so funny! So excited abut the 4th one coming out! and the new karate kid movie. it was awesome! only time i ever really wanted to watch the karate kid movies. didn't care about the originals.

pop317
8yr ago
946 jpops
permalink there's Rob B Hood, the Rush Hour series, all the police stories, shanghai noon, shanghai knights, The Myth, Mr. Nice Guy, ALl the movies where he does those dangerous stunts.

Jichan94
8yr ago
477 jpops
permalink One of the funniest ones = Twin Dragons...XDDD

princecharming8
8yr ago
792 jpops
permalink Armour of God II: Operation Condor

I love the girls drink water.. haha..
and their faces.. :)

soneric84
8yr ago
346 jpops
permalink Rumble in the Bronx, Who Am I? (the rooftop scene is one of the best fights ever), Rush Hour, and Mr. Nice Guy.

Back  |  Forums    Movies    What are your favorite Jackie Chan's movies?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service