What anime made you cry the most?

121 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by lclsurfer  ·  last post 9mo ago
Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    What anime made you cry the most?

lclsurfer
7yr ago
1,987 jpops
permalink Just wondering what anime(s) made you cry the most?

For me, I would definitely say Peach Girl. I think I first watched when I was in middle school and there were so many twists and turns in the story line that almost every time there was a problem and it seemed hopeless, I would cry. The second one is a recent anime, AnoHana. It's super cute but the ending of each episode just amped up my emotions into making me cry.

Anything heart-wrenching? ;)

Mina223
7yr ago
1,408 jpops
permalink Gode Geass T_T it's btw. the only anime who makes me cry ^^

SilentKai
7yr ago
2,530 jpops
permalink Clannad and Code Geass

NicoleCoelho
7yr ago
129,221 jpops
permalink Naruto, Dragon Ball (mainly when it finished), and any other. lol
I emote with the animes easily. :moved:

RagdollAlice23
7yr ago
286,163 jpops
permalink Pretear for sure!
Escaflowne (At the End)

Semi
7yr ago
140 jpops
permalink AIR and Kanon ='P

Mahrigold
7yr ago
106 jpops
permalink Elfen Lied and Death Note

DreamFighter
7yr ago
65,699 jpops
permalink Full Wo Sagashite definately. It made me feel soooo bad for 2 of the main characters that i just had to cry and the ending, tears of joy. Never have I cried over an anime like that XD

there's also Card Captor Sakura but i cried cuz it ended lol.

thegazettefan
7yr ago
14,752 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

xXAoixShimizuXx
7yr ago
1,245 jpops
permalink Naruto and No. 6... They're both emotional... No. 6 is more emotional, but Naruto has its moments.

shadownights99
7yr ago
65,040 jpops
permalink Air & Loveless i always feel bad for Ritsuka

hit5fan
7yr ago
1,078 jpops
permalink There are plenty sad anime. I haven't watched one recently, but I think it would be Fruits Basket. It was plenty sad, especially the manga.

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink Forever Yamato. It was in a hard back collector's edition and my brother hit me with it.

Nikex123
6yr ago
3,476 jpops
permalink Colorful :( It was so sad :( And a very good anime, I really recommend this movie!

Evergreen
6yr ago
5,444 jpops
permalink Naruto, of course. But there are others.

Nikex123
6yr ago
3,476 jpops
permalink Naruto made me cry too! :)

Nuimee
3yr ago
59,488 jpops
permalink its almost impossible not to^^
you spent so much time with the charcters after all

rhaigne07
6yr ago
16,308 jpops
permalink naruto (esp. itachi's death)
code geass
07 ghost
etc.

Asia1
6yr ago
207,821 jpops
permalink Many did, but I will mention Sailor Moon, Wolf's Rain, Tegami Bachi, Clannad... In almost every anime there's something that makes me cry.

CandyBear
6yr ago
209 jpops
permalink Wa~~ I forgot which manga it was, but it made me cry 5 chapters into the story. >.<
But random manga like Fruits Basket and for some reason Kitchen Princess make me cry.

weebllikespie
6yr ago
710,940 jpops
permalink Episode 18 from Clannad After Story where Tomoyo apologizes to Ushio. That made my cry even if I tried not to T_T T_T

Hannahia
6yr ago
11,550 jpops
permalink I almost cried in the last, 108 chapter of Full metal Alchemist. I don't know why >< Maybe it's because it was the end of my favourite manga?
And in 6th chapter of Bleach, when Orihime says goodbye to Sora. I don't know why, but I was ready to cry >< But it was too short so I didn't cry

Beck
6yr ago
606 jpops
permalink i haven't watch so many yet but for now it most be Fairy tail .. (:

DulceDoll
6yr ago
859 jpops
permalink code geass and Naruto :(

JustB181
6yr ago
48,451 jpops
permalink I can't remember what made me cry the most... but I know I've cried over Sailor Moon, InuYasha(Cause of Kikyou oAo), Death Note(All my fav characters died ugh) and um there's others but I'm having the hardest time remembering xD

CyberHeart
6yr ago
241 jpops
permalink There are a lot of sad anime, but to my mind the most sad is Clannad. Tsukihime and School Days are very sad as well...

sylmyc
6yr ago
18,936 jpops
permalink FullMetal Alchemist, Naruto, Bleach, Nana, One Piece (remember it so well, when Ace died)...

CandyBear
6yr ago
209 jpops
permalink I just finished the manga Absolute Boyfriend. As first I was like ... I'm not gonna cry in this manga... and at the last chapter I was sitting their trying to not cry. >.<

imANDREA
6yr ago
705 jpops
permalink One piece. I creid really, really, really hard when Ace died. It was like I was Luffy that time. My eyes were all red and puffy for a couple of hours. *sigh, remembering it made me want to cry again* >.<

fureyakoki
6yr ago
144 jpops
permalink Sket Dance when Bossun's past came up.
Last Episode of No.6
That's all i remember :D

i cried a little when watching anohana, and clannad.

ShinkanSeto
6yr ago
3,185 jpops
permalink X-1999. DEFINETLY!!! ;_______;
I just saw it onces, I can't stand another watch!

xeus
6yr ago
32,743 jpops
permalink i cried to Fruit Basket, Natsume Yuujinchou...
there're others but i can't remember

RuushiiHime
6yr ago
9,855 jpops
permalink NARUTO. Everything about Naruto. And all the freaking deaths!!

KoolAnhSweet
6yr ago
4,736 jpops
permalink AIR, Baka to test to shoukanjuu and Absolute Boyfriend.

MissKaiba
6yr ago
821 jpops
permalink the most? i guess Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist and Elfen Lied

schenziene
6yr ago
34,155 jpops
permalink the last episode of Code Geass made me cry

mairilavinia668
6yr ago
14,837 jpops
permalink Clannad and clannad after story, Kimi Ni todoke, Angel Beats, Bokura ga ita :(
Graveyard of the fireflies, Howl's moving Castle, Hitori mori e

MML
6yr ago
826,339 jpops
permalink The one and only anime that made me cried is naruto when they go through the third hokage's funeral

shinygoldhouse
6yr ago
76 jpops
permalink Clannad and Ano Hana
That ep 18 scene is just incredible

TenshikiHime
6yr ago
3,036 jpops
permalink Damn..I'm not sure..I'm a fan of tearjerkers so I've cried quite a bit. Maybe Basilisk..i was crying so much i could hardly breathe....And that was all at once througout the entire anime. Another manga that made me cry is Nana..When Ren died..i'm like heartbroken just thinking about it..plus Yazawa is keeping it on haitus and might not even finish it

mairilavinia668
6yr ago
14,837 jpops
permalink Clanad, Bokura ga ita, Kimi ni Todoke,.

takara
6yr ago
3,770 jpops
permalink em... i don't find that anime yet. but i don't think i want to watch that kind of sad :)

JazmineMeow
6yr ago
188 jpops
permalink Naruto and Wolf's Rain.

Minakita
6yr ago
39 jpops
permalink Death Note

zokla13
6yr ago
111 jpops
permalink Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Angel Beats, Ga-rei: zero, Grave of Fireflies, Hotarubi no Mori e and Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae Wa Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.

Nelliel
6yr ago
25,013 jpops
permalink Code Geass and Death Note mostly when L died T_T

Temezy
6yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

hayashimika
6yr ago
6,790 jpops
permalink Hmm.. What came across my mind are Mirai Nikki and Ano Hi Mita Hana No Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (both at the end of the series).

PockyChan
6yr ago
1,335 jpops
permalink Clannad; I died a little on the inside at Episode 16 of After Story T.T
Code Geass; LELOUCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thee was an episode of Fairy Tail too :/

Monstyeerr
6yr ago
7,911 jpops
permalink i think Naruto, is the only anime which has me me abit teary, but i havn't cried from an anime :L or a movie, i'm kinda heartless ;D

Back  |  Forums    Anime & manga    What anime made you cry the most?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service