Want Tips on Simple & Easy Fashion

4 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by Rync  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Want Tips on Simple & Easy Fashion

Rync
5yr ago
2,968 jpops
permalink I like a simple Fashion that can make me comfortable to go anywhere... and how to make my hair healty...

Topazio
5yr ago
33,057 jpops
permalink well,ummm, lets see if i got what your topic says heheh. Example, in me, i like to use t-shirts or tank tops, sneakers, not to tight jeans. For hair, just a simple ponytail, no spray,gel or moose, cause that can damage the hair, only a leave in conditioner <--has nutrients for the hair. No makeup, just lip balm or chapstick, i like to use aloe, which is natural, and body lotion with spf cocoa or aloe<--helps protect you from the ultra violet rays from the sun and skin smooth. I also like to put a bit mascara to open up the eyes a bit and bronze for my cheeks, just a bit. :crazy:

elliekiernan
4yr ago
40 jpops
permalink For me fashion is wearing the clothes that I am comfortable in. Also for special occasions, I wear some simple accessories like an ear cuff and a simple pendant along with my outfit.

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink Can't go wrong with a simple white top! It can go with so many bottoms and occasions and accessories too

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Want Tips on Simple & Easy Fashion
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service