Video disapproved from last two weeks

8 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by JpopAsia  ·  last post 9yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Video disapproved from last two weeks

JpopAsia
9yr ago
580,339 jpops
permalink If your video was disapproved and you'd sent us a message for a re-approval process, please add this video again. There was a bug that deleted the disapproved videos and we can't retrieve any information anymore. Only add if you are sure it's within the rules, because there is a high chance it will be disapproved again. Thank you for your attention :)

Miki
9yr ago
3,081,033 jpops
permalink omg. I can't remember now which videos I uploaded :RBcrying:
thank you for fixing it anyway :)

yeapXD
9yr ago
28,160 jpops
permalink umm...i add some videos. and the were close up version or dance versions and they got disapproved. are we still aloud to add those kind of videos?

lilaznlori
9yr ago
871,701 jpops
Quote by yeap XD
umm...i add some videos. and the were close up version or dance versions and they got disapproved. are we still aloud to add those kind of videos?

From the rules:
6. Different version of already featured video (instrumental, language, camera position, etc.)

That means, no close-up, dance, or "member" versions are allowed at all.

GN0015
9yr ago
20,324 jpops
permalink videos...everytime i want to upload it people will get it 1st so ive never really upload videos. i only added 3 videos of lucifer, and some other guy uploaded the others. anyway why is some unofficial videos that were done by fans are approved? for example "its" by kinya kotani (http://www.jpopasia.com/play/4716/kinya-kotani/it-s.html)

Hanazawa
9yr ago
5,342 jpops
permalink for the past 5 days, I added 13 videos in to JPA. And 10 of the videos was APPROVAL by JPA sama. Hontou ni Arigatou :RBfrown:

SHIAWASE NI :totallylove:

ParasiteJely
9yr ago
4,605 jpops

anyway why is some unofficial videos that were done by fans are approved? for example "its" by kinya kotani (http://www.jpopasia.com/play/4716/kinya-kotani/it-s.html)

That's a pretty good question :RBsarcastic:
This video shouldn't be on JPA randomly: /
Maybe it was a mistake...
But I would ask one of the video mods why this video is here: /

TwistedFlower
9yr ago
9,479 jpops
Quote by GN0015
videos...everytime i want to upload it people will get it 1st so ive never really upload videos. i only added 3 videos of lucifer, and some other guy uploaded the others. anyway why is some unofficial videos that were done by fans are approved? for example "its" by kinya kotani (http://www.jpopasia.com/play/4716/kinya-kotani/it-s.html)

If you see the date on the video, the videow as approved 2 years ago. This is before the approval system started. We don't like removing alot of videos from the site. I'll check to see if this video can be deleted.

Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Video disapproved from last two weeks
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service