Updates - autoscrolling, youtube tag, playlists

14 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by JpopAsia  ·  last post 8yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Updates - autoscrolling, youtube tag, playlists

JpopAsia
9yr ago
580,189 jpops
permalink Here are some updates we've been working hard on :D

Auto scrolling lyrics
If you think it's impossible to read the entire lyric next to the video without scrolling. Well in that case we've made the impossible, possible :laugh: We managed to create this amazing autoscrolling feature! No need to scroll anymore, enjoy your video while you sit back (and sing) :D

Playlists working
Finally the playlist section is working again. You can easily drag and drop your favorited songs to your playlists you create on the fly. How easy! :hroll:

YouTube Tag
From now on you can share any video from youtube here in your blogpost, forum post, profile and even a message. Simply use this tag:
[youtube] COPY HERE THE YOUTUBE URL [/youtube]

Please think about supporting our work by upgrading your account :totallylove:
Or why not buy some Jpops while your at it :laugh:

Have a nice day![edit]Last edit by JpopAsia on Sunday 16 May, 2010 at 07:59 +4.4%[/edit]

JKAddict
9yr ago
6,869 jpops
permalink Can you please tell me how to do the youtube thing again?

BlueBuda
8yr ago
426,726 jpops
permalink Well there's a problem in the playlist, when you add new songs you can't find them and adding them to a playlist, also when you remove them from the playlist there gone....

SmileHime
8yr ago
188 jpops
Quote by JKAddict
Can you please tell me how to do the youtube thing again?

you´ve got to type [youtube*] [/youtube*] first, and then remove the * in both tags.
then copy the youtube url you like to emb and paste it between this two tags, kinda like this:
[youtube*]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwnlZdKqwHA&feature=related[/youtube*]

done? then remove the *s in both tags and voila, that will be your result:

i hope it will help you, good luck!:)

[size=7]p.s: sorry for using such a boring video as example..hahaha XD but all the asian music mvs are banned in my country and i can´t use a single one of them...=.=[/size]

JKAddict
8yr ago
6,869 jpops
permalink @SmileHime
HI! I already figured it out but thank you! :)

Fouzhende
8yr ago
2,805 jpops
permalink Love all the update but the auto scrolling i am about ready to blow up, it is a pain in the butt to the extreme, maybe you guys could put in a button to turn it off for good for ppl who don't want it, cause the little mouse scrolling thingy doesn't help, cause I try to stop and the click through the lyrics but the min u take the mouse of the stop button it starts scrolling again, gahh so frustrating.

Daiquiri
8yr ago
964 jpops
permalink When I favourite songs and go to my playlist page nothings there and when I try to make a playlist it doesn't work!! :RBcrying:

nijikanata
8yr ago
1,080 jpops
Quote by Daiquiri
When I favourite songs and go to my playlist page nothings there and when I try to make a playlist it doesn't work!! :RBcrying:

I have that same problem.

yumiraina
8yr ago
-464 jpops
permalink The Youtube tag is a cool addition! I have seen great videos on people's profiles!!! :D

yumiraina
8yr ago
-464 jpops
permalink Ha ha!!! Now I'm about to style my file even further with some awesome :RBheart: :RBhalo: After School & Son Dam Bi :RBheart: :RBhalo: Videos!!!
'
Thanks! I really like this!!! >.< :D

8yr ago
625 jpops
permalink love the updates! (except the auto scroll. grrr...) next up: sing along lyrics mode! XD

StrawberryiXinh
8yr ago
318 jpops
permalink GREAT AWESOME!!! :RBheart:

JpopAsia
8yr ago
580,189 jpops
permalink The problem with new playlists is now fixed :)

BlueBuda
8yr ago
426,726 jpops
Quote by JpopAsia
The problem with new playlists is now fixed :)

I LUV YOU!!!! :RBheart:

Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Updates - autoscrolling, youtube tag, playlists
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service