Somebody help me in Korean and Japanese pweaseeee

5 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by BiscuitUnicorn  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Languages    Somebody help me in Korean and Japanese pweaseeee

BiscuitUnicorn
4yr ago
1,078 jpops
permalink I really want to learn Korean and Japanese, but I have nobody to teach me. Neither is taught in my school and I'm really interested in both languages. I've been trying to learn Korean on my own, but I keep getting off track and if I had someone to teach me, it would be the perfect incentive!!!! I want to live in South Korea or Japan because I really like Asian culture, especially in these two countries!!! Somebody please teach me!!!!!!

KumikoMichiyo
4yr ago
11,927 jpops
permalink Hey,
I'm not fluent in Japanese so I can't really help you, but I can link you to 3 sites I'm currently using for learning Japanese, which might help you
1) Hiragana
2) Katakana
3) Verbs
There's also lots of other stuff on that site too, but I feel as though these are good places to start.. Sorry I couldn't help you personally but this is the best I can do~ Also, to use this site you kind of need to have learnt Hiragana & Katakana first~ which is why I've linked you to those ones :)

As for Korean, I can't help with that :( I'm not learning Korean at all.. Sorry~
P.s.. if anyone thinks these sites are unreliable, do tell me, I'm pretty sure they're accurate though :)

BiscuitUnicorn
4yr ago
1,078 jpops
permalink Thank you so much! I'll definitely check them out~! :)

retishia
3yr ago
283 jpops
permalink Hi there! I learn Japanese if you want. :)

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
180,608 jpops
permalink I can't teach Korean but I will be willing to teach Japanese. It's better to learn and speak to a native. You learn better that way I think.

Back  |  Forums    Languages    Somebody help me in Korean and Japanese pweaseeee
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service