Signs That You Like Some One

62 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by yasoshlasuma  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Signs That You Like Some One

yasoshlasuma
7yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink alot of ppl on here have been asking the best ways to tell if some one likes you, but what are your signs that tells some one that you like them?

one of my most recognisable signs is that i try to talk to them alot and smile when i get a message from them or something like that. i also try to get to know them personally with subtle questions like fave food lol

so, what do u guys do?

himitsu05
7yr ago
3,324 jpops
permalink Well, I talk to them more frequently I guess XD

Nightgaze
7yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink Well when I like a girl I try to get to know them and spend a lot of time with them, and most importantly I try to make them laugh~

zhypi07
7yr ago
780 jpops
permalink Hmm well when I like a guy, usually I always talk about him with my friends. And when you're looking forward to talk/see him I think that's another sign. And everything he does is cute for you then you like him for sure. Lol. :D

jaden1992
7yr ago
276,260 jpops
permalink Just talk to them a lot and be around them

Slivertongue
7yr ago
1,339 jpops
permalink flirt with them.
Subtle at first, then if they respond positively, increase it. If not pretend its friendly banter

Koichi11
7yr ago
708 jpops
permalink when im being talkative and being funny xD when im with her :D

darksama
7yr ago
828,868 jpops
permalink haha i had to ask my bff for this... if u like some u probably like to text him, dream about him, get jealous when someone get close to him, willing to do anything for him, give him presents... lol lots of stuff...^^

Powwy
7yr ago
882 jpops
permalink If I just liked someone, I'd always stare at them and smile and giggle when I see them. I normally don't talk to the people I like, soo...
But if I really REALLY like them, I'd avoid all eye contact and act super cool, cold, uninterested, or annoyed, and stiffen up when they talk to me. I'm not playing hard-to-get... I mean, I wish I didn't do all of this. I really wish that I didn't. =.=

yasoshlasuma
7yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink i used to do the same thing... it just means ur not ready for a relationship yet. eventually u'll find some one who u will do the opposite to :)

celineanimelove
7yr ago
2,525 jpops
permalink hmm..you'll wish to spend more time with him or her :)
and , you will think of him/her all the time. haha
i guess its like this? :/

sylmyc
7yr ago
18,936 jpops
permalink thinking about that person all the time....can't hide a smile when u think about that person...

ailoveyou32
6yr ago
6,828 jpops
permalink do cute things around him and call him oppa

Arashiis1
6yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink If I really liked someone I'd be too nervous around them to flirt or anything.
I'd stare at them and then as soon as they noticed I'd avoid eye contact. I also can't approach them :(

breedlom
6yr ago
141 jpops
permalink I do this a lot to. I don't know why. I guess it's just the way I am.

Arashiis1
6yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink I think a lot of people act like that. I do it because I'm shy.

KaiRayne
6yr ago
60,514 jpops
permalink talk to them lots...giggle and try to not embarrass yourself :( ask and listen to them too.

bakaxhui
6yr ago
1,807 jpops
permalink I find any chance possible to ask out or talk to them often.

BelleThePunk
6yr ago
10,447 jpops
permalink Strangely, I tend to ignore them or keep away from them xD I'm scared they'll no I fancy them when I talk them or something...

supermilo501
6yr ago
1,823 jpops
permalink I properly feel relax when i talk to a girl that I like, but until I realize that I like her, i would really get nervous and can never look at her in the eyes ~

milktealover89
6yr ago
54,780 jpops
permalink When I like someone, I want to spend some alone time with just him, outside of hanging out with our mutual friends. Or, if we are with a group of friends, I subtly try to be at his side most of the time.

I also feel really happy when he texts/IMs me, asking how I am and what I'm up to.

DreamFighter
6yr ago
65,699 jpops
permalink Whenever I like someone I try to spend quite some time with that person, talk to them a lot, get to know them and flirt a bit. x//3
I also tend to get a goofy smile when that person is around. >//>

TwinklingStar
6yr ago
21,651 jpops
permalink Uhm... Hahaha :D I have the same as yours. :)

TwinklingStar
6yr ago
21,651 jpops
permalink You try to impress him. You get jealous when he's with someone. You try to do what he requested. YOU CAN'T STOP SMILING WHENEVER HE'S AROUND. :D
WAHAHAHAHA. :)

darksama
6yr ago
828,868 jpops
permalink start to stalk on him lol

Drey
6yr ago
18,664 jpops
permalink I don't know....-_-

PikkoPikko
6yr ago
1,628 jpops
permalink I read a lot of Shoujo mangas, but I don't have any feelings like those characters. I really wander how it feels to really love someone..

LyrreChelle
6yr ago
296,690 jpops
permalink according to a site i've read..the main sign that you feel in love is ---
---You start thinking about the future and she's/he's in it <3 <3 <3

shadowblade330
6yr ago
48,472 jpops
permalink When you can't stop thinking of that person and want to be part of that person's life :)

zxchange
6yr ago
52,814 jpops
permalink i dont know, hahaha

karmeejane26
6yr ago
27,202 jpops
permalink When that someone often appears in your dreams????

I dnt really know... XD

1Dreamer
6yr ago
1,746 jpops
permalink I usually feel extremely happy when I see him, I can hear my heart beat when I think about him (I know it sounds cheesy :P) , and I usually talk to him differently compared to my other guy friends or friends in general (I'm more open to him and sarcastic) I smile more when I'm with him haha the list goes on for me

zxchange
6yr ago
52,814 jpops
permalink when you think of them very often, haha

gFurnonethis
6yr ago
266 jpops
permalink when you do stupid things just to be noticed by her <3

Pandapple77
6yr ago
20,949 jpops
permalink When your eyes catches his & your heart starts beating fast then your cheeks feel hot to the point where you have to turn your gaze away becuz you're scared he'll notice. ☆ :blush:

FabiaDerp
6yr ago
322 jpops
permalink I STALK THEM.... in any way, the internet or asking their friends... or maybe checking their phone ahahah

yuyamegumi
6yr ago
4,910 jpops
permalink when you start to care abt them :blush:

yuyamegumi
6yr ago
4,910 jpops
permalink when you start to care abt them :blush:

yuyamegumi
6yr ago
4,910 jpops
permalink when I start to care abt them :blush:

yuyamegumi
6yr ago
4,910 jpops
permalink when I start to care abt them :blush:

zGras
6yr ago
-167 jpops
permalink When I start to turn incredibly shy just being near him. Or when my eyes slowly start to only take notice of him. I guess those are my signs..

beatus
6yr ago
638 jpops
permalink I think about them a lot... Like, night and day a lot.
But I also think about someone who's intriguing so... yeah, it's kinda hard to tell.

Qu4Lia
6yr ago
31,463 jpops
permalink i juz go directly and say i like u

nimiraz
5yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink Hmmm. When I like someone I would have to say that I do similiar things. I mean I think everyone knows the feelings of attraction...once you have those feelings you either act on them or don't...

When I feel attracted to someone I try to find a way to talk to them. Once I talk to them I try to see if we can hang out and get to know each other better. :D

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink i keep thinking of him from then on

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink just a thought of him makes me smile for no reason..

stefyap
5yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

Karneval
5yr ago
350 jpops
permalink I realize that I like someone when I wanna talk to him all day and find out everything about him. I do it properly not the stalker way you know (?)
Sometimes I don't do anything because I wanna see his behavior towards me and find some kind of sign that he would like me back

1crazy4drama
4yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink You are usually nervous around them, trying not to look them in the eye

chelseynyan
4yr ago
1,950 jpops
permalink THINKING SO MUCH OF THEM IT STARTS TO ANNOY THE SHXT OUT OF YOU
and begin drinking A LOT

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Signs That You Like Some One
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service