Shoes Discussion/Favorite Pair

198 posts  ·  created 1decennia ago by ch0ch0  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Shoes Discussion/Favorite Pair

ch0ch0
1decennia ago
7,041 jpops
permalink I love shoes, but they are getting ridiculously expensive lately in the States.
I'd rather buy cheap ones online in other countries.
There are lot of online users from Netherlands, Malaysia, Vietnam, England, Germany, etc. I'm just wondering how much shoes cost there. Shoes such as, Nikes, Jordans, Converse, Harajuku Shoes, Puma, Adidas, Kswiss, Vans, etc.

What's your favorite shoe?
Are you a sneaker head? :] Haha
[edit]Last edit by ch0ch0 on Friday 06 Jun, 2008 at 16:30 +6.3%[/edit]

dilaChan
1decennia ago
24,609 jpops
permalink I love sneakers!!! :RBhalo:
I love K-Swiss!!!! :RBhalo: :RBheart:

ch0ch0
1decennia ago
7,041 jpops
Quote by dilaChan
I love sneakers!!! :RBhalo:
I love K-Swiss!!!! :RBhalo: :RBheart:

Same here :] Haha

TierraTechno
1decennia ago
32,021 jpops
permalink I love converse and flats!

dilaChan
1decennia ago
24,609 jpops
permalink kore wa kore wa! I've forgotten converse!! I love them!!! :RBheart: :confused:[edit]Last edit by dilaChan on Saturday 14 Jun, 2008 at 14:07 +3.6%[/edit]

Tanuchan
1decennia ago
6,539 jpops
permalink Sneakers! (:
Converse=<3

I also love boots for some reason (:

rashiyu
1decennia ago
2,708 jpops
permalink i LOVE SNEAKERS!!!:RBheart:

my fave brand of shoes are Converse and Skechers..I like Nike too I guess..:D

I like wearing shoes rather than sandals...:cool:

NanaNinjaSOV
1decennia ago
2,896 jpops
Quote by ch0ch0
I love shoes, but they are getting ridiculously expensive lately in the States.
I'd rather buy cheap ones online in other countries.
There are lot of online users from Netherlands, Malaysia, Vietnam, England, Germany, etc. I'm just wondering how much shoes cost there. Shoes such as, Nikes, Jordans, Converse, Harajuku Shoes, Puma, Adidas, Kswiss, Vans, etc.

What's your favorite shoe?
Are you a sneaker head? :] Haha
I also wonder how much they cost and alll those shoes you mentioned..are my obsessions!!!!

Jpoprules
1decennia ago
5,985 jpops
permalink uhh hmm lets c vans and adidas and idk about kswiss i havent seen much of them idk haha and element skating shoes

kira4541
1decennia ago
6,358 jpops
permalink i like sneakers

skate shoes

tennis shoes

and flip flops

ch0ch0
1decennia ago
7,041 jpops
permalink I'm cheap. x]...
A lot of you guys like converse :]
They are thee all time favorite this generation.

Aysohmay
1decennia ago
1,797,168 jpops
permalink I like nike and k-swiss, but I'd rather wear flip-flops =D

And I must say I absolutely hate Crocs.
[edit]Last edit by Aysohmay on Tuesday 10 Jun, 2008 at 16:36 +36.9%[/edit]

Fujihiro
8yr ago
21 jpops
permalink don't annoy me <.<

Padel
1decennia ago
209,875 jpops
permalink Most definitely Nike :otsu: (my sneakers, futsal shoes, football/soccer boots :joops:)

ch0ch0
1decennia ago
7,041 jpops
permalink Croc's? What type of shoe is that? :]

ch0ch0
1decennia ago
7,041 jpops
permalink You play soccer also? Awesome.

Aysohmay
1decennia ago
1,797,168 jpops
Quote by ch0ch0
Croc's? What type of shoe is that? :]

Google works wonders =D

They're just about the ugliest things ever made. Its kinda like a sandal, but more like a shoe with holes. They disgust me XD

ch0ch0
1decennia ago
7,041 jpops
permalink Haha. :] I'm at school, and the school doesn't allow pictures to be seen on google. Shucks.

misaraza
1decennia ago
186 jpops
permalink converse..^_^..[edit]Last edit by misaraza on Saturday 14 Jun, 2008 at 14:06 +6.7%[/edit]

Renannon
1decennia ago
1,839 jpops
permalink I'm a shoe wh***. Expensive, cheap, high heels, flats....

I'd say my favs are adidas, converse, and my platform red silk heels I got on clearance for 5$! Yes good deals exist :D

buunshichi
1decennia ago
39,925 jpops
permalink Argh, crocs, they're good for gardening, but they are NOT fashionable. Things are built for function, not form.

Converse are old school, its all about the Chuck Taylors. No ankle support at all! But I'll be darned if they aren't a basketball icon.

gomu2man
1decennia ago
1,178 jpops
permalink gah i dont really like particular brand as long as they are good to wear and comfortablei will be happy enough but not the expensive one xD coz i know some ppl bough shoes that cost a fortune..... since one of my friend did xD he bought the branded shoes like LV and all that stuff xD which i think is super expensive and... killing my pocket xD

kanoki
1decennia ago
667 jpops
permalink onitsuka tigers! and keds!

JiSouL
1decennia ago
449 jpops
permalink Converse and K-Swiss rocks!! :RBhot: :laughing:

summergirl7
1decennia ago
6,118 jpops
permalink i like vans and ed hardy :RBhalo:

Loli
1decennia ago
913 jpops
permalink I like the vans and converse

nacho
1decennia ago
21,523 jpops
permalink chuck taylors

and i like grendha sandals. they are not shoes. lol but i wear mine almost everyday. so comfy and soft.

Slytherclaw86
1decennia ago
3,039 jpops
permalink Puma and Vans! :D
As for the prices, you're saying that shoes are expensive in the US? :shock:
In France, they're *twice* as expensive! I think it's even worse in England. :RBohNo:
But you're right about the whole "shopping on e-bay" thing, it's much cheaper. The problem is, even if you do know your size, it changes depending on the brand so it's kinda difficult... :RBconfused:

tenshijanai666
1decennia ago
1,954 jpops
permalink I like osiris's, Adio's, Dvs's Ipaths, Vans and Converse :D....there so freakin expensive tho D:

LJ
1decennia ago
1,956 jpops
permalink I like flip flop, flat & high heel that's comfortable & look good on me...
and I like Nike too...

xiia0rednei
1decennia ago
3,554 jpops
permalink hmms. ii like the vans's flats for girls.
& for sneakers ii like converse :DD

KitsuneGrand
1decennia ago
594 jpops
permalink Lately, I have been on a shoe craze and buy all the shoes I can!!
I mostly like cute flats. I only wear heels if I'm not going to wear them for too long! I'm also looking for a new pair of comfortable black boots.

Roxanne
1decennia ago
1,565 jpops
permalink I love Converse & Vans <3
But I've fallen in love with Nana rocking horse shoes tooo <3
-drool- :RBblush:

RollinStarhero
1decennia ago
5,025 jpops
permalink i love shoes they r the best :RBheart: my favorite shoes r Adidas there so nice :D

D3422
1decennia ago
24,590 jpops
permalink I own more shoes than everyone of my immidediate family members combine...my friends say i have a shoe fettish..pffftt...*hey tat ones new, do you have it in 11.5*...wat....
I love loafers best, i just slip em on, no laces boat shoes r kool too, jus throw on some slax, look classy, n stylish...n gansta

yasoshlasuma
1decennia ago
175,135 jpops
permalink i like sneakers. They are really comfortable.

They not really expensive here(Australia) but the big brands are about $100. The most expensive are $200 and the cheapest are $30.

maddee
1decennia ago
346 jpops
permalink I <3 converse....

when i first saw this topic i thought of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA

RollingStar14
1decennia ago
12,999 jpops
permalink I also like Converse and Vans, like Roxanne!!! I have a pair of each! I drew my name the converse ones with colored sharpies! <3

I didn't even have to follow that link maddee, and I knew it was the "Shoes" vid...HAHAHA!

maddee
1decennia ago
346 jpops
Quote by RollingStar14
I also like Converse and Vans, like Roxanne!!! I have a pair of each! I drew my name the converse ones with colored sharpies! <3

I didn't even have to follow that link maddee, and I knew it was the "Shoes" vid...HAHAHA!

yes but i like the "let me borrow that top" vid better :D

i <3 my converse but won't write on them cuz then I'd write something lame lol

camy
10yr ago
976 jpops
permalink I use think that Converse is best shoe brand, but now days I think those shoes are cool, but I like more REEBOK!
http://www.newkicksontheblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/reebok_freestyle_all.jpg
reebok's freestyle shoes are so cool! You can have them in different colors and feel really good when you walk.
My legs aren't normal, so converse shoes doesn't make any good for my legs, but reebok's are really good in my legs so I love those shoes!
And they look cool.

Shinichi06
10yr ago
300 jpops
permalink LOL! those reebok shoes look so cute!

I've never been a fan of converse much, for some reason.
it's more style then function to me.
But i like their high tops.

my favorite is still nike!

ZuteGach
10yr ago
260,492 jpops
permalink Adidas!
I want a new pair for Christmas!! :)

cloudX3
10yr ago
16,008 jpops
permalink my faves are ::
ADIDAS & CONVERSE ALL STAR!

yeapXD
10yr ago
28,160 jpops
permalink converse <333333, flats, boots

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I am not a big shoe person. Actually that is a very interesting statement because I have several pairs of very large shoes. they are for work and I do not really count them as my shoes. I suppose that I own them. Still I ten to think of that a Zeeppo's stuff. It is not that I am developing a dissociative disorder. It is simply that clown clothes are not something that people can get away with most of the time.

Well I have3 a cheap pair of tennis shows. I have been thinking that I would like to get a pair of Converse Chuck Taylors. Those are always in style. there are also high tops that I like a great deal. I am not really into the retro thing. They are just the shoes of my youth. I wonder if that make me a retro thing.

Well beyond that I have two other pairs of sheos that I wear on a regular basis. the first is a par of black Doc Martin boot. they are a great little pair of boots. they keep my feet dry in bad weather and are darn near indesructable.

The other pair of shoes that I have is also a pair of Doc Martins. they are low cut dress shoe type thing. i wear them most of the time unless I am running or there is bag weather. They go great with my Brigade duty uniform. All of them are comfy and do what I neeed them to do.

Well all except the clown shoes I could break my neck in those things.

chickenfinger79
9yr ago
1,076 jpops
permalink For the past three years, I've worn only Converse.

Coverse = Beast :RBheart:

Roby
9yr ago
91 jpops
permalink Converse All Stars

candiipanzz
9yr ago
56 jpops
permalink converse and running shoes

HAirGee
9yr ago
2,515 jpops
permalink It's all about nikes,jordans and Adidas! I have a shoe collection and I have 7 nikes,7 jordans and 2 Adidas. I don't like converse and Vans because they're not my style and they're not very comfortable.

Kuroi8Ichigo
8yr ago
282 jpops
permalink I just ordered these for half the price!

*droolage*

http://www.prof.com.pt/loja/images/rotacao/358_SHH102_1.jpg

http://www.prof.com.pt/loja/images/rotacao/358_SHH102_5.jpg
[edit]Last edit by Kuroi8Ichigo on Sunday 12 Sep, 2010 at 11:53 +47.4%[/edit][edit]Last edit by Kuroi8Ichigo on Sunday 12 Sep, 2010 at 11:52 +15%[/edit]

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Shoes Discussion/Favorite Pair
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service