[Movie] The Conjuring

17 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by hirasachi  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Movies    [Movie] The Conjuring

hirasachi
5yr ago
166 jpops
permalink Paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren work to help a family terrorized by a dark presence in their farmhouse.
source
-

i've noticed, on facebook, that everybody's been talking about this movie...
i've watched this too but, it guess it wasn't soo scary as i expected it to be...

i was amazed yet a bit disappointed
^^

Lipa
5yr ago
273 jpops
permalink well i watched just the beginning by myself i was scared i had to turn it off ..

LuxuryLi
5yr ago
89 jpops
permalink yes, I also agree about this movie..
According to me this movie is not scary ,but this movie really startle ..

KARAlex88
5yr ago
13,995 jpops
permalink i havent seen it yet but it cant really be that scary right? theres very little that scares me :p

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
286,125 jpops
permalink haven't seen this movie but it seems to be scary :(

elenko94
5yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink Watched it yesterday. The first part was a bit like Paranormal Activity, while towards the end it seemed like it all of the sudden it became influenced by the Exorcist.

It had its moments like when the maid showed what the witch made her do. I feel like it was a pity they didn't use scenes like that more than what they did. Also the clapping game when the mom was locked in the basement.

I wrote the spoilers in white.

I have to agree the movie was more startling with big bangs and jump scares, but it was still good. I don't regret watching it.

woeaih4
5yr ago
2,117 jpops
permalink nothing much to expect

toki123
5yr ago
97 jpops
permalink Never saw it but heard it was ok

koto95
4yr ago
1,239 jpops
permalink looks pretty scary!

0SilentSacrifice0
4yr ago
-39,546 jpops
permalink Not really scary. Even my little cousin watched it. :P

1crazy4drama
4yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink Don't think I've watching it

Topazio
4yr ago
33,057 jpops
permalink good movie! im a horror geek. and when it comes from supernatural it makes you want more :crazy:, like how did it start,etc. specially when its based on true life experiences or stories.

Elazmus
4yr ago
2,784 jpops
permalink Still haven't seen it! a friend said it was impressive but I usually don't take others advice on horror, but I wanted to see it to begin with so.. :]

yannychan
4yr ago
9,524 jpops
permalink Not so scary as I expected. I thought that the story is all about the doll, but it wasn't

HeyYou
4yr ago
3,695 jpops
permalink It was entertaining but it wasn't that scary :|
The only thing that freaked me out was Annebelle •~•

CloudStrifey
3yr ago
79,998 jpops
permalink It wasn't too bad. There was only one part that scared me, and two parts that creeped me out. I liked the link to Anabelle though (even if Anabelle wasn't that great of a movie)

xianniah
3yr ago
4,795 jpops
permalink I might give this movie a try...

Back  |  Forums    Movies    [Movie] The Conjuring
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service