[Movie] Frozen

30 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by TuxedoMask  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Movies    [Movie] Frozen

TuxedoMask
5yr ago
279 jpops
permalink Fearless optimist Anna teams up with Kristoff in an epic journey, encountering Everest-like conditions, and a hilarious snowman named Olaf in a race to find Anna's sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in eternal winter.

--

did anyone else watch frozen I am a huge fan

Bellasmatte
5yr ago
-2,984 jpops
permalink I have. Frozen was a very sweet movie! I love it :)

kkooll1998
5yr ago
-719 jpops
permalink Love it!!the idea was good!!!

Nimsaj91
5yr ago
8,888 jpops
permalink I watched it too. It was a nice and cute movie. The design and animation looked a lot like in the movie "Tangled". It would have been nice if they tried to evolve their animation style for frozen. It was nice to watch though.

1crazy4drama
4yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink Loved the movie

gothlolilover
4yr ago
154 jpops
permalink i absolutely adored the singing, Idina Menzel (adult elsa) has a beautiful voice ^^

p3nalty
4yr ago
837 jpops
permalink It was a nice movie... love the snowman and anna...
Tho imo, sorry if this bothers fans of the movie, i find it a bit off from othr disney princesses movies like there was no base story.
Overall, it still enjoyable...

1crazy4drama
4yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I liked the movie but I agree with p3nalty

elenko94
4yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink I like it a lot but I wish they had focused more on Elsa. Anna is fine and all, but the most interesting character is the one they have in an ice palace for most of the movie e.e I don't know... Just didn't really like Anna, although she's not a bad character she just fades in comparison to the more interesting ones.

GoingCRAZYLOL
4yr ago
23,341 jpops
permalink I loved the movie. :)

JamesJingYi
4yr ago
3,039 jpops
permalink Great movie, great music! Maybe Frozen 2 is on the way?

Topazio
4yr ago
33,057 jpops
permalink I loved it!!!! i saw it like 3 times, and i can keep watching it, i was like annoying my sister with the song"Do you wanna build a snowman!!!" hahahah Both characters are wonderful, everything about it, olaf my fav, i want him lol. Besides the message it has :) every disney movie has a prince charming, why not a true love that can never be broken, a sibling,best friend,parent, etc ^^

yannychan
4yr ago
9,524 jpops
permalink I like this movie. :D We watched that in school. I also like the song "Let It go":D

KimchiANDKpop
4yr ago
2,848 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

RagdollAlice23
4yr ago
286,632 jpops
permalink The song are super catchy! I'll only have to listen to it once and I'll start listening to them over and over until they are out of my head! lol I love Olaf!! he made the movie haha. My sister bought me a plush of him from Disneyland :moved:

kanami1414
4yr ago
64,535 jpops
permalink Nice movie~

Yominis
4yr ago
373 jpops
permalink I love Frozen. And I like how they are making fun of the previous Disney Princesses. No, ladies, you can't marry someone you've just met! :-D

Nightgaze
4yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink It was alright I honestly don't understand why everyone loves it though I mean it's not bad but it's not great either :undecided:

ensorcelledAubade
4yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink It was a good film but I do think it's very overrated.

Asia1
4yr ago
207,821 jpops
permalink I agree.

Asia1
4yr ago
207,821 jpops
permalink I didn't like it much. There are so many underrated cartoons, when Frozen gets all the fame for nothing. It's silly how much hype it got.

KumikoMichiyo
4yr ago
11,927 jpops
permalink It's an alright film.. I guess I've just gotten fed up with it because no one ever shuts up singing it.. Let me just get this straight. No, I don't want to build a snowman & no I'm not letting anything go..
I agree with it being overrated, Disney's previous works are much better~

UsagiGirl
4yr ago
116 jpops
permalink I didn't like it.

eyramhaye
4yr ago
10,657 jpops
permalink I love Frozen. I think it's one of the best animated films, if not the best. It is proactive and progressive. It 's a good watch. What I hate though is the "Let It Go" fever that seems to plague young girls all over the world. Hahaha.

yannychan
3yr ago
9,524 jpops
permalink I love the songs and the movie also.

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
193,308 jpops
permalink I started crying when I watched it...

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink It was okay. My little sister watched it a billion times and knows all the lyrics and I'm still getting over the fact she's not into Frozen anymore. I liked it sort of. I wish more focus on Elsa, I loved Olaf, but hated Anna.

Japanimenya
3yr ago
122,934 jpops
permalink I watched it and loved it :moved: <3 Elsa is sooo pretty :D

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink i must say that the theme song is super catchy

RedBaron
3yr ago
1,735 jpops
permalink I like THIS version better, lol!

Back  |  Forums    Movies    [Movie] Frozen
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service