men are simple

19 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by sneakychopsticks  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    men are simple

sneakychopsticks
7yr ago
754 jpops
permalink i dont think you ladies realize how simple a man is... i see alot of post where a girl is asking "how do i know if a guy likes me" all you have to do is ask. be straight forward or you can just talk to him and find out if he is really the right guy for you. i am no professional match maker, but feel free to ask any questions about relationships. i will be more then happy to answer them for you :)

dangerose
7yr ago
1,786 jpops
permalink but if the girl's too straight forward, there's a tendency that the guy will stay away from the girl, right?

sneakychopsticks
7yr ago
754 jpops
permalink i wouldn't, no way i would try to get to know her better. that is something that would make my day, i dont know about you but just knowing you are liked is an amazing feeling

YukioSasazaki
7yr ago
244 jpops
permalink @dangerose Haha... well, i'll find it awkward at 1st but will stil try to get to know her better^^ afterall, being avoided by some1 is not a nice feeling

Tomagotchi
7yr ago
34,274 jpops

hey! im Mr simple :cool:

loool ... anyways ... i do tend to notice how males are as "complicated" ... girls like to other think sometimes or worry too much about things ... whereas males ... they dont really think ... they just do xD

^ thats not be btw ... its just what came to mind and after random observations xD

catherineramos
7yr ago
3,215 jpops
permalink When some men say, "just be straightforward", isn't it that they refer only to themselves? Some guys like straightforward girls, but some avoid girls who are straightforward, and sometimes it is just so awkward when you suddenly ask a guy whom you are somehow close with, "Do you like me?"
Well, that's kind of a manga-like situation, but in mangas they end up happily, but in real life, I don't think it does. And it even gets more awkward when you see each other again.

MintyKid
7yr ago
5,349 jpops
permalink I know that guys are simple but when us girls get caught up in our emotions when we see a guy we like, we forget about logic and start reacting to how we feel. So if we see a guy we like, before we even decide to make the move just to say "hi" to him we play up many different scenerios how saying "hi" could go wrong or bring possble hope for him to notice you. Same thing with the straightforward approach. We start to play even better or worse scenerios about confessing. So mostly blame our emotions for getting the best of us when it comes to the matter of love. lol

I don't if every girl acts like that but I speaking out of my own experience. :)

darksama
7yr ago
828,818 jpops
permalink lol sneaky it just too easy.. men really are simple but girls have complicated mind... lol

sneakychopsticks
7yr ago
754 jpops
permalink well people always did say i was a really simple minded person. not really sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but i will take it how it is :)

Asia1
7yr ago
207,821 jpops
permalink Men are just like women. Guys are like girls. With thwir won thoughts and feelings. They aren't complicated.

nimiraz
5yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink Everyone is simple. Everyone wants the same thing companionship. What makes it complicated is everyone overthinking everything and having crazy high expecations. That and not communicating. All the "hypothetical"situations people always come up with always kill the relationship before it even has a chance to start. Communication is key. You cannot always assume everything.

stefyap
5yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

Karneval
5yr ago
350 jpops
permalink Uhm... men are really picky. Men are not simple.
They notice every single thing that girls do.

1crazy4drama
4yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I think men are simple and when they like what they see they need to tell the other person and not hold back~ women try to analyze everything a guy does or says to them~~
So just be straight forward guys!!!!!

This comes from a women that has been married for over 30 years

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink Maybe it depends on the guy and age. lol
I don't understand highschool guys act so indifferent and rude, so it's hard to tell. Maybe older guys are more obvious if they like you?

xldaretolook
4yr ago
47,232 jpops
permalink haha don't really think men are simple, depends on who are with and yeah <.< you can't just judge a book by it's cover you know, that's called being judgemental and those things don't get you far in life.
If you think men are simple, then men will think you're simple as well. XD

weebllikespie
3yr ago
710,925 jpops
permalink Men are generally straightforward. Me, on the other hand, I'm a lot deeper than meets the eye. I might seem like an open book, but deep down I observe every little thing they do and keep it at the back of my head.

Though I would much like to be simple and not think too much about everything.

BluejayHaurt
3yr ago
8,327 jpops
permalink Yeah, sure I'm simple. Just come and talk to me ladies; I won't bite xD

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink Men and women are both pretty complex, but I think people will always understand their own born sex more because they experience the same basic things.

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    men are simple
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service