looking for penpals from around the world

8 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by Soelvn  ·  last post 5yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Penpal    looking for penpals from around the world

Soelvn
6yr ago
351 jpops
permalink Hi there, i´m a spanish girl looking for friendship from people around the world.Feel free to write me.Interested in Kpop,Jrock,writing,reading....Thanks

Anyana
6yr ago
1,313 jpops
permalink Hey , My name is Anyana and i am interested n my hobby r kinda the same n i am american black

ChoiTOP
6yr ago
2,390 jpops
permalink I'm not that far away from spain (I'm from Germany), but I also love K-Pop (your profile picture <3), J-Rock, writing and reading! So if you want to exchange letters, just drop me a line! :D

Mizzleturtle21
6yr ago
142 jpops
permalink Your more than welcome to penpal me :3 I am american XD

Magdalene
6yr ago
1,546 jpops
permalink Hi! I'm Magdalene and I'm from Bulgaria...I'm interested in Jrock and Visual kei, writing, reading so feel free to write

klanco
6yr ago
82,768 jpops
permalink Hello. I'm from Croatia. Intrested in lots of things. :)

aledaable
6yr ago
140 jpops
permalink Hi! im a norwegian girl who loves kpop. my interest are writing reading music and of course kpop. I have a crazy affection for japan. i love everything about the country culture and more ^^ Recently i have this urge to write handwritten letters >< dont ask me why.... i read beastly by alex flinn. i think that is the main reason. Anyways that me XD

alibaban
5yr ago
1,300 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

Back  |  Forums    Penpal    looking for penpals from around the world
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service