Korean rock bands

18 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by AkameLove24  ·  last post 9mo ago
Back  |  Forums    K-Pop central    Korean rock bands

AkameLove24
8yr ago
1,442 jpops
permalink I may be late, but i don't think i have ever seen a Korean rock band. most bands that come out sing either rap, r & b or hip hop, but never rock.

Has anyone any information about any Korean rock bands that i may have missed?

bluesweater
8yr ago
392,055 jpops
permalink these are my faves x]
Nemesis (their Gee cover is so <33 XD ahaha)
Boohwal
Nell
Vanilla Unity (i like their "How Do I Forget You" the most) :RBheart:

there are others too like
Cherry Filter
TRAX (i think their old stuff sound more rock than the current one)
A.Tract
Mary Story

C.N BLUE and F.T. Island too

AkameLove24
8yr ago
1,442 jpops
permalink oh wow well i know that FT Island is a bit rock-ish and i know about CN Blue too, but it feels like Korea is really lacking some serious k-rockers. :D

Hika12
8yr ago
150 jpops
permalink I feel so sad when it comes to the fact that Korea does have a lot of rockers... :RBundecided:
They have reall cute celebs...booo :RBfrown: [edit]Last edit by Hika12 on Tuesday 21 Sep, 2010 at 18:24 +16%[/edit]

bluesweater
8yr ago
392,055 jpops
Quote by AkameLove24
oh wow well i know that FT Island is a bit rock-ish and i know about CN Blue too, but it feels like Korea is really lacking some serious k-rockers. :D

agree.. there are some good ones and they never really got a spot... :RBfrown:
i think rock is less well-known for some of us? since korea is famous for the upbeat (dance) and ballad songs more. they introduced it (and surely the pretty faces too XD ahaha) more than rock. :roll:

elenko94
8yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink well, there is one techno rockish band called IIndian
dont know if you like it but its sorta k - rock

[size=7]I think Liq would know more of k-rock since i think i once commented that there wasnt too many krock bands out there..but idk...i cant remember the guys name[/size]

jyj48
8yr ago
28 jpops
permalink Korea doesn’t have many famous rock bank it's has a couple pop rock band like CN Blue, F.T. Island and TRAX, which used to rock but now it’s more pop.

ChunSungYoun
8yr ago
402 jpops
permalink There's Seo Taiji.

bluesweater
8yr ago
392,055 jpops
Quote by Chun Sung Youn
There's Seo Taiji.

>.> i didnt know they were categorized as k-rock XD
i should check them out. but from what i heard, i thought they were hip hop group like H.O.T in 90s with rock dance style ? no?
(well.. i guess that kind of music style was quite popular back in 90s XD haha)

CrystalTsuki
8yr ago
2,500 jpops
permalink TRAX, CN BLUE and F.T. Island

lizaratmono
4yr ago
8,289 jpops
permalink I love those group too. But,... feel bad for trax that has been disbaned

HeroFan4Life
6yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink I was wondering if there were any K-rock bands! Now I know! XD Good thing I found this!

AdriaLeticia
6yr ago
3,126 jpops
permalink Until now I only knew Nemesis, TRAX, F.T Island and C.N. Blue...
I'm gonna listen to the other bands songs right now <3 <3
I'm so happy I found them now <3

AdriaLeticia
6yr ago
3,126 jpops
permalink Oh, and Boohwal >.<

CloudStrifey
5yr ago
79,998 jpops
permalink Definitely CN Blue, Ft Island and LEDApple (I class them as a K-Rock band). But there's also:
-Royal Pirates (I'm really trying to get these guys known)
-Busker Busker (apparently K-rock)
-Shin Jung-hyun (started K-rock)
-Kim Jaejoong (He's adding Rock elements)
-The RockTigers
-The Black Skirts (one man band)
-Fatal Fear (Metal/deathcore band, I think they're on a hiatus from 2010 :undecided: there's also a Mexican band with the same name)
Theres a page of Korean Rock bands on Wikipedia (although Wikipedia is always trustworthy)
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_rock]Korean Rock Bands (they really should be more known)url]

WooJin
4yr ago
0 jpops
permalink CNBLue and F.T. Island

CloudStrifey
3yr ago
79,998 jpops
permalink Hyukoh! They're an awesome rock band!

xianniah
3yr ago
4,795 jpops
permalink I only know FT Island's music now is really becoming rock-ish, that is why i love it.
and CNBlue, well, they are a band, but i haven't listened much to their songs yet.

and now that I read that Jaejoong is adding some rock elements to his music, i love it... gotta check it out.

CloudStrifey
9mo ago
79,998 jpops
permalink hyukoh are my babes and I really like Drug Restaurant atm

Back  |  Forums    K-Pop central    Korean rock bands
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service