[KArtist] Park Shin Hye

39 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by Arashiis1  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Drama & television series    [KArtist] Park Shin Hye

Arashiis1
8yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink I looked through and I couldn't find one about her, if there is one I am terribly sorry :(

But I don't think there is!

Anyway I love her and she is such a great singer!
I met her through you're beautiful and her song without words which is played there makes me shiver. It is just amazing!

I can't really seem to find many people who like her so i just wanted to knwo who does like her and well I created this topic so we could talk about her :D

http://www.amifobornot.com/images/Park-Shin-hye.jpg

:RBheart: :RBheart:

jonay
8yr ago
3,922 jpops
permalink ..i really like her too.. :otsu: :otsu:

she's a great singer..and im captivated by her voice.. :totallylove:

i.ve seen her in he's beautiful.. :totallylove:

vk45de
8yr ago
29,070 jpops
permalink You're right, shes' not there. I take it you've looked through the pages of topics? You could've looked at the Artist Index - it's one of the stickies. It's easy way to do it - if it's not there, you can make a new thread.

I haven't heard her, she's cute BTW. Maybe I'll try one of these days.

Arashiis1
8yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink jonay: yeah I love her there, her voice doesn't sound like a boys though which made it a little weird XD

vk45de: Oh I did look through the pages of topics ^^" Thank you very much :) I didn't realize there was an index :)
You should, she has a wonderful voice~

vk45de
8yr ago
29,070 jpops
permalink oh no! she has no songs, lyrics, or anything :(

animelove702
8yr ago
623 jpops
permalink oo Park Shin Hye!
she is so pretty!!
i love her!
i first noticed her in
You're beautiful drama!

i don't think she sings in general...but she does sing the OST songs for the drama! xD
she has such lovely voice though! i wish she actually did become a singer :RBhalo:
http://a.imageshack.us/img405/108/parkshinhye.jpg
[edit]Last edit by animelove702 on Wednesday 19 Jan, 2011 at 15:22 +7%[/edit]

bluesweater
8yr ago
392,055 jpops
permalink ((yeah, since she doesnt have any songs (yet) or albums / singles, i moved this topic to Drama & TV section. but i will still put this in Kpop INDEX.))

Arashiis1
8yr ago
72,872 jpops
Quote by bluesweater
((yeah, since she doesnt have any songs (yet) or albums / singles, i moved this topic to Drama & TV section. but i will still put this in Kpop INDEX.))

Oh okay, sorry about that.
I thought maybe her theme songs counted :)

flowerpowerflor
8yr ago
146 jpops
permalink She's awesome - cute, good at singing and a great actress! ^-^ And I found her through You're beautiful too :)

tipha180292
7yr ago
82 jpops
permalink I want to see her last drama with Young Hwa !!!
It looks good !!!
She is the only one who I really love, this actress is great ! especially in You're Beautiful

RagdollAlice23
6yr ago
285,925 jpops
permalink I like Park Shin Hye's acting!! she palys her part really well!! I loved when she did Heartstrings!! :moved:

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

JustB181
6yr ago
48,451 jpops
permalink She's one of the best. I LOVE her with YONGHWA!! They're SO CUTE!

shinrei24
6yr ago
50 jpops
permalink probably one of my favorite actresses, she plays her characters perfectly

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

sonia
6yr ago
1,171 jpops
permalink she is very cute i love her!!!!!!!!! http://cdn.gokpop.com/emoticons/emoticon2-heart.png

1crazy4drama
6yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink She was great in both You're Beautiful and in Heartstrings

OLA
6yr ago
54,382 jpops
permalink i like her!! She seems to be a very possitive person :) and i think she's great as a actress and i like her roles, especially in dramas where also play Jang in "You're Beautiful" and with Yonghwa in "Heartstrings" ("You've fallen for me") :)

1crazy4drama
6yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I liked her singing and acting in You're Beautiful. It I liked it even more in Heartstrings...

Arashiis1
6yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink She has an amazing voice <3 I preferred her singing in you're beautiful to be honest.

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
292,781 jpops
permalink together with Haruma Miura on a magazine
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/545225_10151839408010907_1409052108_n.jpg

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
292,781 jpops

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
292,781 jpops

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
292,781 jpops

Kanjuro
5yr ago
2,007 jpops
permalink I fell for her in heartstrings. Really enjoyed it a lot.

Miki
5yr ago
3,073,526 jpops
permalink Not a fan, don't like her acting, and her face >< sorry, Park Shin Hye.

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
292,781 jpops

1crazy4drama
5yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I've seen every drama she has been in

Jazzyke
5yr ago
102 jpops
permalink Favourite actress ^////^ :D

Jazzyke
5yr ago
102 jpops
permalink She's in my top of best female actresses :) I think I watched almost all drama's she acts in, I loved allllllllllllll of them!!! From you're beautiful to Flower boy next door and so on <3<3

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
292,781 jpops

wali
5yr ago
3,745 jpops
permalink I love her with her drama the inheritors. You are beautiful Park Shin Hye. <3

Choinei
5yr ago
54 jpops
permalink the first drama I watched with her in it was Heartstrings ! Love that drama

luciful
5yr ago
65,729 jpops
permalink [youtube]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDWFx29rjCLmSxXBImMzjW0ZtYxHa-WV2IkfbJlybltxG-Czce6px9iSE6[/youtube]

luciful
5yr ago
65,729 jpops

chibimiroo
5yr ago
2,063 jpops
permalink Love her :D

PreciousSmile
3yr ago
31 jpops
permalink ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^_^

Back  |  Forums    Drama & television series    [KArtist] Park Shin Hye
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service