Join our news team!

20 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by JpopAsia  ·  last post 7yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Join our news team!

JpopAsia
8yr ago
580,239 jpops
permalink We are looking for bloggers and writers who like to hunt and write about Japanese entertainment news on a regular basis. If you know everything about Jpop, like blogging and writing, feeling you need to share your articles with millions of readers? Then look at us! Because we are looking at you! :D

You need at least to be fluent in English and it helps a lot if you are fluent in Japanese too.

Realize that JPA news is not a personal blog and to check if you fit our writing style, you'll have to write some example articles before we decide you can enter our team. Send your application to join@jpopasia.com and maybe we can welcome you to our team soon!

Include the following in your message:

1. what is your JPA username?
2. why do you want to join our team?
3. do you already have a blog yourself? If you have, please provide us your link
4. how many hours daily do you spend on reading jpop related sites?
5. what is your level of the Japanese language?
6. in what category would you place your knowlegde about jpop and jpop artists?
nothing, low, average, high, very high
7. how old are you?
8. where do you live (country + timezone)
9. what kind of person are you? Just tell something about yourself so we can get a picture of you.
10. anything else that helps us to choose you?? :D

Writing for us is on a voluntary basis, although we'll provide you a life long Creme account and when you've been longer around in our team, you'll be able to participate in our loyalty program. But the best is this unique experience and opportunity you get!! Apply now! ^^

squishysama1
8yr ago
7,780 jpops
permalink does 'jpop' include jrock articles? cuz then I could do it :)[edit]Last edit by squishysama1 on Thursday 11 Nov, 2010 at 12:40 +5.5%[/edit]

xxKeiichanxx
8yr ago
82,083 jpops
permalink anyone's allowed to join rite?? ^.^

i sent the email!!! :D

hyde6664
8yr ago
4,584 jpops
permalink Hello, my JPA name is Hyde6664, and I am 16 years old. I love to write, sing, and dance. I am a very nice, funny, friendly and caring person, though I DO have quite a few moments when I am not in a good mood. But, I try my hardest not to show that side of me. I want to become a blogger on your website because when I finish school, I want to become a journalist or possibly a singer/song writer, and I honestly feel that writing will help me improve my writing skills. I do not have a blog on any websites, but I can assure you that my writing is nearly superb.

When I am looking at Japanese news, I go to various different websites. Such as:
1) JAME-WORLD.com
2) Tokyograph.com
3)Jpopstop.com
4) Jpopkpop.net
and I even look up Japanese singers on wikipedia to see whats going on in their personal lives, and if they have any upcoming singles being released. The following websites that i've provided above are very useful and are updated on almost a daily basis. My knowledge of Jpop and Jpop Artists is in between high and very high. I know quite a lot.

I have been studying the Japanese language for nearly 3 years now, and I can speak it almost fluently. I am currently learning how to write Kanji, and i understand Hiragana, and Katakana perfectly.

XxLoveDiruxX
8yr ago
5,945 jpops
permalink Agreed, does it pertain to Jrock as well? Because i am very knowledgable on that subject... >.>

hikkiFM
8yr ago
3,289 jpops
permalink can i? :D

hirokodino
8yr ago
184 jpops
permalink I can do it. But does this include jrock?

JpopAsia
8yr ago
580,239 jpops
permalink actually anything japanese! so including jrock. You can also write about other asian news but the main focus is Japanese related :)

Aysohmay
8yr ago
1,797,008 jpops
permalink So by other Asian news does that include Chinese as well? Because if it does I would apply.

XxLoveDiruxX
8yr ago
5,945 jpops
permalink Well, thanks JPA-sama, i will be sending you an email shortly, then! ^_^

godsfaith
8yr ago
20,220 jpops
permalink I would love too but I've been following too much kpop so my Jnews is slacking. No times these days. Good luck to the person to get selected, I would be the perfect candidate in 2 years. :RBhalo:

gfaith

arashi05
8yr ago
692 jpops
permalink 1. what is your JPA username?
arashi05
2. why do you want to join our team?
iwant to pose some arasi news
3. do you already have a blog yourself? If you have, please provide us your link
no i dont have
4. how many hours daily do you spend on reading jpop related sites?
1-2 hours
5. what is your level of the Japanese language?
average
6. in what category would you place your knowlegde about jpop and jpop artists?
nothing, low, average, high, very high
high
7. how old are you?
8. where do you live (country + timezone)
philippines
9. what kind of person are you? Just tell something about yourself so we can get a picture of you.
likes arashi
also japanese
10. anything else that helps us to choose you??
i want you to chose me so that i could give more latest news in your website. . . [edit]Last edit by arashi05 on Sunday 14 Nov, 2010 at 06:29 +17.8%[/edit]

IsaHInaChuu
8yr ago
9,160 jpops
permalink etto... hi! :D
well i just want to ask when you will stop looking for news mods?
xD

SaiyuriSora
8yr ago
7,520 jpops
permalink I just sent my application! I hope to hear soon. I love being a journalist! :D

olboyfloats
8yr ago
4,118 jpops
permalink Just sent an application.

IamWhoIam
7yr ago
624 jpops
permalink wait..! is there any age restriction??

IamWhoIam
7yr ago
624 jpops
permalink never mind...i guess no

MinamotoRyu
7yr ago
55,312 jpops
permalink 1. what is your JPA username? MinamotoRyu
2. why do you want to join our team? To spread awareness for Heavy Metal bands in Japan, China, Korea and other places in that area of the world.
3. do you already have a blog yourself? No, I dont keep a blog, but I do keep journals on this site.
http://www.jpopasia.com/minamotoryu/journals/
4. how many hours daily do you spend on reading jpop related sites? I spend more time researching asian metal bands then anything else. Not really big into jpop.
5. what is your level of the Japanese language? I speak very little , Im trying to learn though.
6. in what category would you place your knowlegde about jpop and jpop artists? low
7. how old are you? 24
8. where do you live (country + timezone) United States Eastren
9. what kind of person are you? Philosophical, analytical, strong sense of right and wrong. Quiet natured, aware of personal faults.
10. anything else that helps us to choose you?? Ive written one unpublished book and currently working on the second.

shadownights99
7yr ago
65,040 jpops
permalink gao i just sent my

SaiyuriSora
7yr ago
7,520 jpops
permalink When is this over?

Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Join our news team!
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service