jdrama's that inspired you

15 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by Reighle13  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Drama & television series    jdrama's that inspired you

Reighle13
6yr ago
22,781 jpops
permalink ouran high school host club(live action)

elenko94
6yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink If this topic is to remain open I expect to see people saying why it inspired them. If not, it will be locked.

LyrreChelle
6yr ago
298,726 jpops
permalink Bloody Monday 1 & 2 coz this movie inspires all youths. youth can share success in the society.

TEPPEIholic
5yr ago
348,111 jpops
permalink Shibatora because it's an eye opener for those cops who were irresponsible and take advantage of their position.
Gokusen because Yankumi is a perfect character whom teachers should look up to :)

Qu4Lia
5yr ago
31,463 jpops
permalink one liter of tears bcoz i's teach me to appreciate how i am n my life

soyokazeAFC
5yr ago
3,100 jpops
permalink Itazura Na Kiss Love In Tokyo because even though Kotoko isn't really smart she works really hard also Kin chan too

Miki
5yr ago
3,081,064 jpops
permalink Last Friends - all people hide some dark secrets, but strong friendship can endure anything. Not your typical happy-go-lucky drama, dark secrets, suicide and homosexuality are some of the covered topics.

TheKamiSama0
5yr ago
163 jpops
permalink every drama i see inspires me in a different way

tegoallisu
4yr ago
3,143 jpops
permalink hotaru no hikari
because it shows that no matter what kind of person you are, it's possible to change for the better and to find someone who truly understands and cares for you, you just have to see it

1crazy4drama
4yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink Gokusen it shows that teachers do care for their students and are interested in their lives

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink Koinaka
bc it shows that miracles in love and life are possible
and not to give up on your feelings for someone

arinsen
3yr ago
7,083 jpops
permalink I only watched two J-dramas, the first was Hana Kimi which let's say I couldn't even finish but 1 Litre of tears made me literally cry 1 litre of tears, especially the very last episode. That drama is a masterpiece.

xianniah
3yr ago
4,795 jpops
permalink Gokusen, Hana Yori Dango, Binbo Danshi, Rookies, One Litre of Tears, Bambino, Smile, a lot of Jdramas actually are really inspiring..

ripperroo
3yr ago
535 jpops
permalink many dramas! Biri gal is a good one!

rahci15
3yr ago
6,258 jpops
permalink Gokusen - even though you're on a bad road someone is willing to reach a hand to guide you and to open your heart.

Itazura na Kiss ~in tokyo~ - not all all people are smart but if you will give your best at all times you can reach for your dream

... i think all dramas teach us something ^^v ~~

Back  |  Forums    Drama & television series    jdrama's that inspired you
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service