[JArtist] Tatsuya Fujiwara

16 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by Hpkipmc96  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Drama & television series    [JArtist] Tatsuya Fujiwara

Hpkipmc96
10yr ago
307 jpops
permalink hi! i was ondering if anyone knows him... He is a Japanese actor and he acted as Light (raito) in Death Note ^__________^

this is him:

http://www.amifobornot.com/images/Fujiwara-Tatsuya.jpg

AniWolfGoddess
10yr ago
11 jpops
permalink [i][size=9]Cutie-pie~ Haha.[/i][/size][edit]Last edit by AniWolfGoddess on Friday 10 Apr, 2009 at 23:47 +1.4%[/edit][edit]Last edit by AniWolfGoddess on Friday 10 Apr, 2009 at 23:46 -98.6%[/edit]

Hpkipmc96
10yr ago
307 jpops
permalink Mia~ XD

auricachan
10yr ago
5,285 jpops
permalink i fell in love with him after seeing him in
[i]battle royale[/i]. i fell in love with him more after
[i]death note[/i]. XD *dies*

Sarake
10yr ago
1,172 jpops
permalink he is quite good looking but I was actually kinda disappointed when I saw him in Death note :/ they could have found a better one ^^' though I did love the person that played L :RBheart: so lovely :RBhalo:

Hpkipmc96
10yr ago
307 jpops
permalink the guy who played L was pretty good! in the manga L is older than Raito but the actors the guy who plays L is younger XD

Miki
10yr ago
3,049,881 jpops
permalink I think I have seen him in Death Note first and then in Battle Royale, or visa versa can not remember now. His Light was perfect, loved watching him in Death Note, I think he was fantastic!
And I enjoyed Romeo and Juliet as well. Tatsuya as Romeo :)

Hanazawa
10yr ago
5,342 jpops
permalink ahh oke!

I recognize him ^^

hanachan14
10yr ago
972 jpops
permalink he looks familiar... well besides Death Note... i forgot where but he really looks familiar... ^^

Miki
10yr ago
3,049,881 jpops
Quote by hanachan14
he looks familiar... well besides Death Note... i forgot where but he really looks familiar... ^^

Probably from Battle Royale :)

ayakazuya
8yr ago
85,362 jpops
permalink Tatsuya Fujiwara (藤原 竜也, Fujiwara Tatsuya?) (born May 15, 1982) is a Japanese television and film actor.
Born in Saitama, Fujiwara has had an interest in acting from a young age.[1]

He is famous for acting the part of Shuya Nanahara in the controversial 2000 film Battle Royale and continues the character as a leader of the Wild Seven in the sequel, Battle Royale II: Requiem. He stars as Light Yagami, the leading role in Death Note and Death Note: The Last Name, films based on the manga of the same name. He also has a cameo appearance in L: Change the World, an L spin-off movie for the Death Note series.[2] In theatrical works, he is known for collaborating with Yukio Ninagawa, one of the most influential directors in Japan. He started his career in theatre, before screen debut, with the title role of Shintoku-maru, the boy who has an obsessive relationship with his step mother. He has also acted in Shakespeare plays, including Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet. [3] Fujiwara played one of the lead roles in Hideo Nakata's Ghost film The Incite Mill.[4]

JustIronic
7yr ago
1,074 jpops
permalink I didn't really like him in Death Note or Kaiji, or Battle Royal, I don't know, I think he over-acts a lot. But not so long ago I watched Chameleon, which he was the main actor in, and he did it so good! Everyone should watch that movie, so great!

cnidaria2jin
7yr ago
2,932 jpops
permalink I think he is a good actor :)

Miki
7yr ago
3,049,881 jpops
permalink I really need to catch up on his dramas and movies, it's been a while since I have watched anything with him. Haven't even seen Kaiji yet T_T

darksama
7yr ago
828,868 jpops
permalink by the first time i saw him i already... "woah... this guy is kind a cute and awesome too..." haha

PreciousSmile
3yr ago
31 jpops
permalink ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^_^

Back  |  Forums    Drama & television series    [JArtist] Tatsuya Fujiwara
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service