Inheritance Cycle [Book Series]

30 posts  ·  created 1decennia ago by XinRaiku  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    Inheritance Cycle [Book Series]

XinRaiku
1decennia ago
1,891 jpops
permalink The series is about Eragon and his dragon Saphira. Some of my favorite books of all time. If you haven't read, you should check them out.

Current books: Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr.

The fourth and last has yet to be released.

I read all of them and love the entire series, can't wait for the fourth book to come out.

Aysohmay
1decennia ago
1,793,933 jpops
permalink Brisinger isnt out yet >.> And it deffinately wasnt out when this this topic was made ._. And since when did they announce a 4th book, I thought this was a trilogy @_@

I'ma be honest, I forgot what happened in these books >.<

XinRaiku
1decennia ago
1,891 jpops
permalink Yeah Brisingr is out. Where have you been? XD

And yeah they announced the fourth book quite a bit ago.

Loli
1decennia ago
913 jpops
permalink I loved the first two books! that past two years have been killing me waiting for brisinger to come out. i still haven't read it yet cuz i'm too poor to buy it at the moment, and my friend is taking way to long to read it. is it amazing like i'm hoping for it to be??

XinRaiku
1decennia ago
1,891 jpops
permalink Yes it is totally amazing. You will love it!

Loli
1decennia ago
913 jpops
permalink I'm in the middle of brisinger now!! You're right xin i do love it. Don't know what i'll do when i finish it, he better not take as long to write the next one.

XinRaiku
1decennia ago
1,891 jpops
permalink What had happened is there were only supposed to be three. But he got so into it that he wrote too much and stopped at one point to make the third book. He has some of the fourth written already, cuz of his excessive writing, I think 2 years at most this time. :P

ladyred
1decennia ago
1,371 jpops
permalink i really want to read the third book but iv completly forgotten whats happened in the first and second volumes :RBsarcastic: ...so im kinda stuck lol

XinRaiku
1decennia ago
1,891 jpops
permalink i forgot myself. but i reread the first two like a week before. so its all fresh in my head...i just worry about when the fourth comes out...

ya2hikaru
10yr ago
14,580 jpops
permalink I haven't read the third book!!! :RBcrying: Brisingr isn't out yet here :RBcrying: !!!

Cachi
10yr ago
2,154 jpops
permalink I love this books! i cant wait to read the third one...i want to buy it...im going to tell my dad! hahahaha

I HATE the Eragon movie...its like the only put the name ERAGON and did a completly different thing...and i hate when they showed that the girl (dont remember her name right now) was the daughter of the queen...i mean, i kind of knew that...but arrgg!!!!

xD

but i love the books xD

Mannymd90
9yr ago
115 jpops
Quote by Cachi

I HATE the Eragon movie...its like the only put the name ERAGON and did a completly different thing... xD

SO TRUE IT ISNT EVEN FUNNY! I brought my cousins to see it in hopes that they would want to check out the books... and we were all like "what the heck is this?"

ya2hikaru
9yr ago
14,580 jpops
permalink AGREE,the ERAGON movie is soooo horrible!!!! First time i saw the dvd cover i felt so happy,but when i watched it.......i wanna kill the film director :RBveryAngry: :RBveryAngry: :RBveryAngry: :RBveryAngry: :RBveryAngry:

I have read the 3rd book,Brisingr!! wow,so many thing that revealed!!! Eragon's real father,and why the King has lost of magic power!!! I'm waiting for the 4th book now!!^^

fearandfire
9yr ago
1,607 jpops
permalink O god...dnt evn get me startd on th bad points of tht movie...I dont care if th actors tried their hardest or wutevr, thy need to remake tht movie
and if thy do, arya-megan fox

But anyway its an awesome series, i gotta say eldest is my personal fave, and i heard th new book is going to b green, wich kinda sucks cuz i thot itd b white, but o well
Cant wait for th next, an sadly th last one, ill be happy wth it as long eragon and arya end up together, and saphira and thorn end up together. Thats all i ask for...lol

Miyuki1601
9yr ago
195 jpops
permalink All three books are awesome, but I agree, the movie sucked. :RBfrown: Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to the fourth book. I read the first one this summer on the beach. People were passing by and giving me 'zomg look geek reading on the beach' looks. Ah well. :RBohNo: :RBhot:

lattenbutterfly
9yr ago
336 jpops
permalink I love Eragon. I'm rereading everything, and I'm currently in the middle of Eldest.
I first read Eragon in, like, 3rd grade, so I can't remember a thing. XD I can't wait 'till the fourth one comes out. Hope the *SPOILER*prophecy about Eragon leaving to a distant land won't come true, and Saphira finds her mate. Then again, it's going to be a while 'till the 4th one comes out (like, in a few years). Then I'll have to reread everything. Again ([i]and again and again and again.[/i] Sorry, I just [i]had[/i] to put that there. If you know 2PM, you'll understand XD) Oi...

Maddiechan
9yr ago
543 jpops
permalink I love Eragon too :RBheart:
I don't know how often i reread them! I can't wait till the 4th book is in the stores.. but i have to wait a bit longer i think... First they have to translate into german.. I hope it don't takes a long time doing this :RBohNo:
Oh my goosh.. I've just read that it will come into the stores 2011! Can't he write a little bit faster? :D

hatting
9yr ago
392 jpops
permalink Series is effing amazing. Especially the first book. That's all there is to say.

SaiyuriSora
9yr ago
7,520 jpops
permalink I love them! I can honestly say that they are my favorite books! ^¥^

GlazeBeats
7yr ago
21,533 jpops
permalink I just recently got Inheritence. :) But Brisinger was out three years ago I forgot most of the book. Im trying to re-read Brisinger first and then open my brand new Inheritence

smileyshow
7yr ago
402 jpops
permalink hey, does anyone know when the fourth book would be finished? i can't waiiiitt!!! I really love Brisingr! I got teary-eyed when I read the end!! So sad~~~ :'(

GlazeBeats
7yr ago
21,533 jpops
permalink Its already out. Haha..

Anaira
6yr ago
2,081 jpops
permalink I LOVE this series!! I think all 4 books are amazing!! Couldn't stop reading!! The last one called Inheritance or the Vault of souls was like 900 pages and I managed to finish it in 5 days!! XD

TMlver085
6yr ago
7,443 jpops
permalink I only have the first book and Its ok. I mean I love the idea of the talking dragon, the elves and the back story.

Asia1
6yr ago
207,821 jpops
permalink I read the first book in short and i must say even if the writer was young while writing and it is noticeable, the world of Algaesia is interesting and I can't wait to be on summer vacation so I can read the book fully and move to other books if this one will make me wonder about other books.

MidnightBlue
5yr ago
13,120 jpops
permalink I think it's cool. :) I have yet to finish the fourth book...

InspiringLight
5yr ago
11,740 jpops
permalink I've read all 4 books. I love the story but I really wish it had a different ending.

gothlolilover
4yr ago
154 jpops
permalink this series was the best series i have ever read... i hope they find a way to continue a second part to see what happens in the future, but it's probably not going to happen

nanobanana
4yr ago
3,549 jpops
permalink It was a great series, but it was so dark that I quit reading the third book.

Rukako
3yr ago
5,684 jpops
permalink I read all the books. It's a really good series even though one book took me two weeks...I admit though I forget what happens in the beginning when I'm in the middle so I go, "Who was that character again? When did this happen?" Amazing how one can write so much.

Back  |  Forums    Books & reading    Inheritance Cycle [Book Series]
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service