Incorrect Videos List

46 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by ChernSH  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    Incorrect Videos List

ChernSH
5yr ago
5,039 jpops
permalink Thought it might be helpful if everyone could post here if they come across any videos that are incorrect, so that it can be fixed somehow?

Bounce by JJ Project is currently incorrect
Wolf by Exo is currently incorrect (both the Chinese and Korean versions)

Apologies if this topic isn't needed. :) If allowed, feel free to post other incorrect videos here.

elenko94
5yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink Yes! Very helpful. If you come across any album covers that are wrong, please drop the name of the artist and video/album as well.

I'll replace the videos you mentioned.

ChernSH
5yr ago
5,039 jpops
permalink Thank you, for correcting those three videos. :)

These ones also need to be fixed:

Sexy Zone by Sexy Zone - The picture is incorrect, and the video no longer works
Wedding Dress by Tohoshinki - The video does not appear to work
Touch Down by Kumi Koda - The video no longer works
Sexy Love by T-ara - The video no longer works.

Those are the ones that I've come across today, unsure on if other videos for the above artists are no longer working as well.

elenko94
5yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink Terribly sorry, I didn't see this until now. I'll fix it as soon as I can unless someone has already done it.

shimatanifan
5yr ago
3,430 jpops
permalink Hi! elenko94
I'm shimatanifan :)

Yesterday Hitomi Shimatai's "Official" over 40 Mvs have become available in force on YouTube.
This is the list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI8jLuzUroE&list=PLgtRDsudgFDCv-M6SvvZqp-q7t1f9dOoX

However, now her MVs on JpopAsia are mostly "Unofficial" or no longer work.
I want to replace them by myself, but I can't due to the specifications.
I would be grateful if you could...
But I'm afraid that it's too hard to accommodate all these kind of requests, isn't it?

elenko94
5yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink I will replace them asap! :)

shimatanifan
5yr ago
3,430 jpops
permalink Thank you, elenko94!!
I didn't expect you would fix the problem so fast!
I appreciate you taking the time and effort to help us :)

Catman012
5yr ago
41,528 jpops
permalink Another incorrect one is The Baddest Female by CL.

elenko94
5yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink Replaced it. Thank you!

DCdreamer
5yr ago
105 jpops
permalink Hi, I'm new and I joined after seeing the taco review.
Not sure about this but ONE OK ROCK Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer link from the album Niche syndrome is showing a taco review video, however the link from Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer [i]album[/i] works fine.

Miki
5yr ago
3,081,033 jpops
permalink Replaced!

ChernSH
5yr ago
5,039 jpops
permalink A belated 'Thank you' to everyone who has been replacing things so quickly :)

I Wanna Dance (Japanese Version) by Super Junior Donghae and Eunhyuk is currently not working.

Miki
5yr ago
3,081,033 jpops
permalink Replaced, your welcome!

ChernSH
5yr ago
5,039 jpops
permalink Teen Top - Rocking
Super Junior - Spy
Exo - Growl (Chinese Vers)
B.A.P - No Mercy and Hurricane

The above aren't working currently. I think a few other videos from the same groups might not be working either.

Thank you, in advance, to the people who have been quick to take care of the videos :)

ninetales
5yr ago
243,608 jpops
permalink I just went through the videos for Kalafina, and several of them are broken:
Kizuato (under Oblivious single)
Mata kaze ga tsuyoku natta
Kyrie (cannot be embedded)
I have a dream
Neverending (cannot be embedded)
Kagayaku sora no shijima ni wa (under After Eden album)
To The Beginning (under To The Beginning single, from Kalafina VEVO but unavailable in the US)

elenko94
5yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink I've replaced the most part of them.

cat4caitlin
5yr ago
1,813 jpops
permalink GEM - we are GEM
This is another GEM, as the profile it's been added to is a Cantonese singer as opposed to a Japanese girl band :)

cat4caitlin
5yr ago
1,813 jpops
permalink Okay, ignore me. I forgot Cantonese GEM is G.E.M so different profile. Only G.E.M's archived songs came up on their video list which is why I got confused

Ixdeny
5yr ago
1,365 jpops
permalink So I can bother you elenko94? Because I am still unable to add videos...and many of KAT TUN´s videos are inexistent...or are incorrect :P

elenko94
5yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink *Note to myself: should bookmark this topic*

What videos are you unable to add? Do you get up an error message? Sometimes it's a bit tricky and you have to try to see which one will work best (sometimes it's the embed code, other times just the url).

Ixdeny
5yr ago
1,365 jpops
permalink I am give up already with this subject...because I don´t have any message...even I don´t know if I do something incorrect...the window just stay without any change

elenko94
5yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink Do you have adblock enabled? A lot of functions don't work when it's on.

I'm sorry it has caused frustration with you^^"

Ixdeny
5yr ago
1,365 jpops
permalink I don't know precisely, the computer isn't mine, I will ask about this adblock, so many thanks, even if I can´t do it I don´t feel so angry because you help me :D

ChernSH
5yr ago
5,039 jpops
permalink If someone could fix "Blue World - Super Junior" that would be awesome :)

elenko94
5yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink Replaced it. :)

ChernSH
5yr ago
5,039 jpops
permalink Thank you! :)

ChernSH
5yr ago
5,039 jpops
permalink MTBD (CL Solo) - 2NE1's page is now marked as "Private" for some reason
Sexy, Free, and Single (Japanese Version) - Super Junior is down

Those are two that I remember coming across as being down. I think I noticed a couple others, but can't remember them off the top of my head. Much appreciation if they could be fixed. :) I'm not sure how the videos work here, haha.

Miki
5yr ago
3,081,033 jpops
permalink both replaced!

ChernSH
5yr ago
5,039 jpops
permalink :D Thank you, Miki!

scarletjailerkurapika
4yr ago
257 jpops
permalink Koi Abaki, Ame Zarashi by D=OUT is incorrect

Miki
4yr ago
3,081,033 jpops
permalink Replaced, thank you!

Divewing
4yr ago
7,222 jpops
permalink Otoko never give up by Sexy Zone is down.
I see the light~Bokutachi no Stage~ by Sexy Zone is down.

Sourwa
4yr ago
4,002 jpops
permalink Hello, I want to add a video for Amazarashi kisetsu wa tsugitsugi shindeiku but I'm not so sure it's the official MV, people say it is though should I just put it on or...

MML
4yr ago
826,791 jpops
permalink Unless you are already an approved user, you should have the waiting period where our video crews would check the validity of the video.
From what I can see, you have not added any videos, so you probably aren't an approved user.
Just add the video first, if the video crews deem it wrong, they would disapprove it and you should be notified. You should also be notified when the video is approved.

Chrissy
4yr ago
637 jpops
permalink The video to Keep it Real from ONE OK ROCK is broken. I have here a new link for the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfCE2FambEQ

elenko94
4yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink Replaced!

tetsuwan
4yr ago
261 jpops
permalink The video listed as I'm Busy (난 바빠) by 2NE1 made me laugh :D But it needs to be fixed.

weebllikespie
4yr ago
710,940 jpops
permalink Just why is there a video on family planning? :confused:

Replaced.

jdramafreak01
4yr ago
75 jpops
permalink I would like a replace a video myself.. How do you do that?

elenko94
4yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink You'd probably need 500 jpops. Otherwise there should be a "replace video" button available somewhere at the top of the video. Alternatively one should be able to click on "edit" in the lyrics and replace the video url from there.

shaheeda19
3yr ago
347,654 jpops
permalink I try to add a video but when I do it just say "video updated" instead of successfully added. But then after refreshing the page the video is not there. May I know why this happen?
Eg: Twinkle Twinkle ABCZ

*Correct me if this is not the right post for this question.

KumikoMichiyo
3yr ago
11,927 jpops
permalink This has happened to me before~
I believe it's because someone has tried to add a video to that song before but it was disapproved, so it doesn't add the video because it needs to be approved by a crew member first~ if that makes sense

TheViperman
3yr ago
41,175 jpops
permalink Kumiko's right. That's exactly what happens.

shaheeda19
3yr ago
347,654 jpops
permalink Please help me. I accidentally add wrong video to this sing.
The video suppose to be added to Chumu Chumu song.

Sorry for this trouble.

mudri
3yr ago
198,134 jpops
permalink For yonige, Sayonara Bye Bye has been given Sayonara Identity's video. Simple mistake.

TheViperman
3yr ago
41,175 jpops
permalink Done.

Back  |  Forums    Questions & comments about JpopAsia    Incorrect Videos List
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service