How was your worst ex bf/gf ever ?

17 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by KoharaMiyuki  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    How was your worst ex bf/gf ever ?

KoharaMiyuki
5yr ago
2,481 jpops
permalink My ex bf forbid me to smoke >.< So I dumped him :/

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink hmm .. i think his intentions is for your own good :(

KpopKdrama
4yr ago
125 jpops
permalink hahahahahah :D

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink My ex bf is possessive .. he wants me to inform him evrything that i do :(
and the worst , he's very jealous with my friend ( a boy) ..he even think that were going out secretly...what the hell , i've known my friend since childhood .. If i like him i should have gone out with him instead and not with my ex and besides my friend has a gf already and when we hang out we always go on a group with our other childhood buddies .. And so i dumped him , !!

Crixu
5yr ago
732 jpops
permalink I got almost raped when I was 9 by my somewhere between 12-14 year old girlfriend. This kind of ruined a large part of my life since I became kind of socially awkward.
It's less worse now than a few years ago, but I still have problems in engaging conversations with people that I do not know, and being autistic and having being bullied from the age of 8 till I was 16 didn't really help xD

disneylandpirate
5yr ago
2,699 jpops
permalink hmm well he had a split personality. At first when we started talking for about 4 months he was a normal awesome funny guy...but as soon as I agreed to go out with him he became rude, mean (dissed everything I liked), and was always threatening to hurt himself if I did something he did not approve of. It was a very stressful time for me..I was always afraid he was going to hurt himself our whole relationship. On top of that I felt trapped like I could never leave.

1crazy4drama
4yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink My ex drank a lot so I said bye bye. I don't like alcohol

BabyDollQt
4yr ago
568 jpops
permalink I had a bf who tried to abuse me and when I broke up with me ended up stalking me. I had to get a restraining order against him and I eventually moved to another town.

Like hell I'm going to take ANY abuse from anyone... >.>

Asia1
4yr ago
207,821 jpops
permalink That's scary.

Kuro93
4yr ago
721 jpops
permalink Japanese materialistic girl, complained my Lexus didn't leather seats and was the wrong color. She wasn't that bad though, just bent on being fashionable and buying things.

Asia1
4yr ago
207,821 jpops
permalink Whoa. o . O Weird.

coolrey
4yr ago
2,939 jpops
permalink wow this post sure is interesting, mine was a girl how was hanging out with my while she's stillhaving boyfriend,
it didnt suit me do, next one

xldaretolook
4yr ago
47,232 jpops
permalink my ex didn't really like me for who I was .-.

kayaless
4yr ago
8,035 jpops
permalink He abandoned me/stopped talking to me altogether.... that sucked.

ShoujiChan
4yr ago
874 jpops
permalink He took advantage of the fact that I'm too shy to speak up for myself by emotionally abusing me.. It wasn't that bad but it still kind of affects me a little when people tease me as I always think they're trying to abuse me.. It's getting better though~

KpopKdrama
4yr ago
125 jpops
permalink my ex well he was a little horny (forever) and it grew to the point where it had to stop

Lunatic
4yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink Mine was that my ex-gf cheated on me and expected me to be all fine with it..

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    How was your worst ex bf/gf ever ?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service