how to tell someone you like them? in a round about way lol

13 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by HimeMurasaki  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    how to tell someone you like them? in a round about way lol

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink so, I'm thinking of telling a friend of mine that I like him, and I figured since valentines day is coming up, it might be good timing... (o^^o) lol
So any ideas of how to tell a guy you like him, preferably without coming right out and saying it xD

pronzite
4yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink Maybe you can give out a hint.. or else asked him directly if he got someone that he like now if you are close with him..that might be helpful..

pronzite
4yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink A man I know said that he won't like it if a girl comes and confessing first..it's not nice he said..=.=
that's make me heart break T^T

nurfarzana
4yr ago
413 jpops
permalink in my point of view, if a girl likes a boy, she shouldn't tell him(confess) first. she should make some research about that boys, get to know him through his friends. if she found out that, that boy is a good boy and have nothing to worry about, then she can try to be closer to him.. like be friend with him or get some help from her friends.

Superal
4yr ago
4,663 jpops
permalink If you're quite close with him, ask him if he has someone in a casual manner, like in the middle of everyday's conversation if you're talking about friendship/love/Valentine's day. He might just ask you as well and then you could try to give him a hint :)
However, boys are very unsure about hints sometimes. They're not good at decrypting hints and hidden messages, so you should make it kinda clear that it is him, too :P something like "I can't tell you who it is" is quite clear, yet lets room for doubt :D
It's not that I'm experienced in love, but that's better to bring a boy's point of view in here too :)

Wongo
4yr ago
161 jpops
permalink I would agree a little with Superal. Some guys just don't get the hint sometimes, sometimes it takes an obvious hint.

From my point of view I would say, just be straight with them. It's 2015, when you like someone, just come out and say it. There shouldn't be gender biases of who should confess to whom. If you like the guy just come out and say it, if he doesn't feel the same way, at least you know instead of dancing around the issue and wasting time. Just my opinion though.

In terms of how you should say it. I say be clear on your position, don't drop subtle hints or anything. It gives the guy a clearer and easier choice which may be a good thing, usually less drama that way.

KpopKdrama
4yr ago
125 jpops
permalink to be honest im kind of in a similar situation but i don't think the advice i will give you would work because mine is avoiding it -.-

definitely not saying you should ... hope that this valentines is a memorable day for you all of luck ^_^ 화이팅 xDD 너 할수있어!!

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink Thanks everyone!! I really appreciate all of the advice!! :) <.3

nimiraz
4yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink Did you ever end up telling him how you feel?

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink Yeah, pretty much xD
We've both sort of in a round about way conveyed our feelings, and things have been going pretty well recently (o^^o)

KuroDango
4yr ago
2,084 jpops
permalink I personally preffer if the girl confesses first. A dirrect confession isnt a wrong move, but for me at least, timing is crucial. If the girl confesses to me when I partly like her, but not rwady to have a relationship, I'll reject her. This happens 90% of the time and once I gave in :D
My advise would be, spend time together, become close at first

moritakakitsu
4yr ago
17,703 jpops
permalink I'm not that good in telling someone that I like him. :D I mean I usually say the opposite when I confess to him. Sometimes I even ended up getting pissed off and would release a bad aura when someone would tease me in front of the person that I like.

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink Lol ikr!! I've done stuff like that before xD

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    how to tell someone you like them? in a round about way lol
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service