Have you try make your own favourite food or drinks?

63 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by CatLovers  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Food & drinks    Have you try make your own favourite food or drinks?

CatLovers
10yr ago
118,166 jpops
permalink :) [edit]Last edit by Cat Lovers on Saturday 07 Feb, 2009 at 15:18 +0%[/edit]

LJ
10yr ago
1,956 jpops
permalink I like Sushi :otsu:
since it's not that hard to make it
I prepare it for breakfast or lunch

emm, yummy
:lovec:

cottoncandy
10yr ago
6,247 jpops
permalink Ah! I have tried to make sushi >.< I thought it turned out quite ok for the frist time.
Other then that, I am a pretty hopeless cook... ^^'
I can make pancakes from stratch though. Yum Yum!

I wanna learn how to cook in Japan :jangel:

twoomnag
9yr ago
1,776 jpops
permalink naa~~
i've tried 2 make my own recipe of fried egg though..
i put all kinds of sauce and sumtin else there is in the kitchen cabinet and fridge..
soy sauce,,chilli sauce,,tomato sauce,,oyster sauce,,capcicum,,banana,,and carrots..
it turn out to be kinda grey and weird but the taste is perfect..criously..try it guys..

elenko94
9yr ago
2,067,699 jpops
permalink not really...i make omelett from time to time
the only thing i can cook XD

but beside that nope :RBfrown:
but i make with my friend...it becomes so good..
i love lasagna..with my friend...so i guess i have done it :D

Kokoniiruzee
9yr ago
2,607 jpops
permalink Erm... does "experiment" count? ^_^; as in mixing random stuff just to see if it tastes good and feed it to unsuspecting victims.. I mean tasters?

I do cook sometimes though. But then I like to "experiment"...[edit]Last edit by on Sunday 09 Aug, 2009 at 17:30 +35%[/edit]

RaaRaa
9yr ago
869 jpops
permalink I tried making pizza with a friend before and it turned out looking like lasagna... :RBohNo:

ApolloZeta
9yr ago
158 jpops
permalink Yes I have!!!
There is this Chicken Meatloaf I make that my family adores.
And I have also come up with this Baked chicken and rice in which the Chicken is coated in paprika and Brown sugar!

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I have been trying to make sushi for the last couple months. I have had a very hard time with this. It is never anywhere near as good as the stuff I eat out. I can make anything else I like better at home than I can get it out. Well I suppose I can make it more to my taste. Still I am really bothered by this.,

I suppose that i have not made that much stuff with rice. And that is the place that i am falling down. I cannot get the rice to where I like it. It is not as good as I have had it out. I mean imitation crab meat is crab meat no matter if you get it on the store or in a restaurant. Frankly the topping are not the hard park.

And do not even get me started on my rolling technique. It is sad to say the least. I am super unhappy with all of this.

Well I suppose there is nothing that can be done. Well nothing except for practice and further experimentation.

Gaijinchan
9yr ago
27 jpops
permalink I tried making melonpan two times already. It turned out really well and I want to make it again, because it will be better every time I try making it.

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink Another beverage that I like is milk. I know that it may not be the most popular or out there drink. Still it is a great beverage and I like it.

Well perhapse I am just a big child inside. Well there are worse things to be

InvzBLe
8yr ago
120 jpops
permalink OMG yes!!!!!
i kinda weird cause i like to mix up my food and drinks...... :tongue:
sometimes even my family things that it's really strange...... :tongue:
i like to taste different thing so i just mix it up......sometimes it can be raelly yummy but sometimes it's not...... :embarassed: well i have to try it.....
drinks are easy to mix and you can get a pretty delicious drink..... :wink:

Shinchan92
8yr ago
762 jpops
permalink I try to cook Ramen
Not so easy when you cook yourself O_o
Can someone give me a ramen recipe?

Arigato Minnasan

Nikchan
8yr ago
183 jpops
permalink I wanted to surprise my parrents. :RBhalo: I tried to cook ramen :D after cooking I waited for them (my parrents) and when they came home I started to dished food up... Really... It was surprise but I was surprised! In pot there was only noodles and meat... the soup left me and went elsewhere :RBcrying:[edit]Last edit by Nikchan on Wednesday 01 Dec, 2010 at 07:25 -99.1%[/edit]

iHeartKpop12
8yr ago
1,187 jpops
permalink I like to mix all kinds off stuff and i like to 'experiment' things that i cook.
For example, once i tried making rice w/ french fries and onions and ketchup. Surprisingly it tasted so good i made it a few day in a row.
Then i tried....milk w/ fried eggs.I fried the egg in milk w/ a lil' oil.Again, it tasted kinda good

Zeeppo
8yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink Yes I have. I have been trying for several month to make Bubble Tea. At fdirst there were not the proper items in my area. Then I found a store that was willing to order them for. Me now I just cannot get it right. The pearls at too chewy or hard. The flavor is off and I have not found the tea that I like yet. I will keep at it though.

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I have just tried to make my own perogies. they were not bad. I need to work some more on the filling though.

shadownights99
7yr ago
65,040 jpops
permalink i love bakeing cookies & cakes

live4jpop
7yr ago
380 jpops
permalink I tried to make some pancakes but the result was a weird and horrible kind of... Well, I'm very good at cooking... when I follow recipes. :)

CandyBear
6yr ago
209 jpops
permalink I've tried to make Omerice and it turned out quite well. ^.^

JustSoOdd
6yr ago
14,349 jpops
permalink Yes I do all time and I do it well

pinktopaz
6yr ago
1,782 jpops
permalink I tried to make sushi one time. It didn't come out as planned. >_<

1crazy4drama
6yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I love Chinese food and I have become very good at making it...

1crazy4drama
6yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I like to make homemade varieties of lemonade

annyss
6yr ago
379,847 jpops
permalink I have tried making fried rice and put the eggs on last minute.

1crazy4drama
6yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink Yes and successful at it so far~~

luciful
6yr ago
65,679 jpops
permalink yeah, when I don't like a recipe I try to make it better with another food more or less

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
253,315 jpops
permalink i tried to cook adobo but it turns out to be tasteless :(

dvyn
5yr ago
10,136 jpops
permalink never tried making pizza (baking rather) .. i'm not good at anything that has to do with the kitchen .. :D .. but i've prepared my favorite sandwich for myself.. :D

TEPPEIholic
5yr ago
346,312 jpops
permalink Nope, I'm not good at cooking -.-

JpopKpopLover94
5yr ago
246,369 jpops
permalink yes i have

LyrreChelle
5yr ago
253,315 jpops
permalink yes i have :)

mamokitty19
5yr ago
18,830 jpops
permalink I help out making enchiladas.

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,781 jpops
permalink nope, i suck at cooking O_O

Yuichi
5yr ago
1,444 jpops
permalink Not yet. :D

dazzy2013shaffen
5yr ago
432 jpops
permalink yes i tried

JpopKpopLover94
5yr ago
246,369 jpops
permalink all the time :)

Rizu
5yr ago
45,630 jpops
permalink Tried and failed. :P

Flah
5yr ago
87 jpops
permalink I always do, I cook very well.

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
42,447 jpops
permalink lol nope id screw up too bad :p

annyss
5yr ago
379,847 jpops
permalink Aww ~ *pats* :P

annyss
5yr ago
379,847 jpops
permalink I make some and end up well. Only sometimes it lack of flavour >_>

KARAlex88
5yr ago
13,995 jpops
permalink yes i have in fact :) and since i can cook it came out pretty good :D cooking is a great skill to have :)

soyokazeAFC
5yr ago
3,100 jpops
permalink Sometimes I help out my mom when she makes cookies and tamales and others

ImNotYummy
5yr ago
13 jpops
permalink ya :) favorite: RAMEN

nimiraz
5yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink I try all the time. Sometimes it's good. Sometimes it's not. :P But it is usuallly always edible.

1crazy4drama
5yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink Yes and it comes out pretty good

eyramhaye
3yr ago
10,657 jpops
permalink I have and I have never succeeded at recreating it. There's always something off and I can't figure it out.

Reighle13
3yr ago
22,781 jpops
permalink Tempura, spaghetti and french toast

eyramhaye
3yr ago
10,657 jpops
permalink I have and I' ve discovered that as lon as you're interested in making somethings, anything can happen. I've made a lemon-apple juice and I have also experimented with various dishes. Most of them turn out well, but some, I still need more practice.

Back  |  Forums    Food & drinks    Have you try make your own favourite food or drinks?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service