Greetings New Friends!!!

10 posts  ·  created 3yr ago by annamontez  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Introduce yourself    Greetings New Friends!!!

annamontez
3yr ago
16,000 jpops
permalink Hello friends,
I guess i should start by saying im new to this and dont really no how to introduce myself but here i go im gonna try. I love japanese culture. I mean all of it i love the food there dramas there movies.I love japanese music like down to earth. I like watching anime and playing games. I am very kind person just shy at first hehe :D >_<

weebllikespie
3yr ago
710,940 jpops
permalink Welcome to the humble abode! :D

I hope you enjoy you enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask if you have any questions~ O:)

jsonglyrics
3yr ago
192,058 jpops
permalink Welcome ^ ^
Hope you enjoy it here :D

Neiruno
3yr ago
156 jpops
permalink helloooo...my name is Neiruno and i like japan. i like to read manga watch anime and hear j pop song. andddd im new here

xianniah
3yr ago
4,795 jpops
permalink welcome here! hope you enjoy and become active. feel free to post on my wall.

namrekca
3yr ago
9,107 jpops
permalink Welcome! :D I was new here three weeks ago, and I already love it. The community is so welcoming and nice, and you get to meet lots of friends. Hope you enjoy JPA~ :)

YUCHiRO
3yr ago
11,065 jpops
permalink Welcome to JPA, and have fun!!

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink WELCOME TO JPA!!!
http://orig09.deviantart.net/f531/f/2013/021/5/a/miku_welcome_sign__free_to_use__by_pinkbunnii-d5s9380.gif

Higiri
3yr ago
58,215 jpops
permalink Hi! Nice to meet you :moved:
https://49.media.tumblr.com/0a3f9ba9fe3910c1cd8bbba0209f3557/tumblr_ntwf5pv6Rg1rgxmuto1_400.gif

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink hello there!

i also love japanese culture, music, and entertainment
yoroshiku ne
and welcome to jpa!

Back  |  Forums    Introduce yourself    Greetings New Friends!!!
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service