Girl Problems Help!

13 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by Nightgaze  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Girl Problems Help!

Nightgaze
4yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink So there's this really pretty girl (he has a similar facial structure to Miko) that I know and I'm going to be hanging out with her at an anime convention this weekend and whenever I'm around her I get nervous and my ability to come up with conversation topics goes out the window and I know we have some things in common so it's not like we have nothing to talk about!
But I really need help! How do I talk to her when she's so pretty that she makes me speechless?

megajrockfan
4yr ago
305 jpops
permalink Have you tried, getting into a position where she'll start the conversation. usually you should regain your motor skills once you start talking.

Nightgaze
4yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink Thanks the thing is she does start little conversations with me but I don't know how to keep them going >.<

megajrockfan
4yr ago
305 jpops
permalink I had a thought what if instead on speaking with words instead let your actions do the talking, you know? like find out what her favorite anime character is and cosplay as them. just to inpress her!

Nightgaze
4yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink That would be perfect if the convention wasn't in two days >.<

megajrockfan
4yr ago
305 jpops
permalink Well the only other thing besides that i can think of is whenever im nervous around someone i like i try to make them laugh. you know relieve some of the tension between the two of you. while it might not help you with the nervous ness it will spark some of your common interests if you can figure out what she finds funny.

Nightgaze
4yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink Hmm that's usually my first instinct~ Maybe I'll just stick with that~ Thanks ^_^

Lunatic
4yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink Hmm... maybe you could just try to think of her as your good friend. Try to find something common between the two of you and that should sparkle the conversation. For example talk about anime and what kind of shows she likes?

weebllikespie
4yr ago
710,940 jpops
permalink Ain't it the age-old problem for us guys?

The important thing to keep in mind is that one shouldn't strive to be 'Mr. Perfect' in order to catch a girl's attention. You don't have to be some suuuppperrrrrr smooooooooth crooner and have the ability to talk to a girl for 3 hours straight lol.

Most guys often make this mistake and it ends up making things so much harder. It's not a deal-breaker if you're socially awkward at times (like myself, for example). It's absolutely okay to let her know about your flaws~ it doesn't mean you're the worst! Sometimes you need to have moments of silence to enjoy each other's company.

Like Lunatic said, think of her as a friend and not someone you want to ask out. At least not when you're not yet comfortable around her. Hopefully that'll make striking up a convo that much easier.

Nightgaze
4yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink Thanks you two! This advice helped~ I was actually able to have a nice convo with her about VK today and I think it went well~ So that's a start right?

telle167
4yr ago
-4,753 jpops
permalink Take it a little step at the time, we girls sometimes like take things slow,just to be sure and get to know the guy better than to rush it.
Well done,i say don't be to worried and you're the guy it'll be hard if it's a girl who will start the convo too,in my opinion ^^

pronzite
3yr ago
38,773 jpops
permalink Well try to start a small talk first like talk about the atmosphere pof the event, then your feelings, ask her how she feels in the events etc.,. small talk will be much help :)

break the ice!

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink Maybe talk about something both of you have great interests in so that you will feel less nervous in coming up with something to talk about?

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Girl Problems Help!
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service