Gamble on 61th Kohaku Uta Gassen 2010

32 posts  ·  created 8yr ago by JpopAsia  ·  last post 8yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Gamble on 61th Kohaku Uta Gassen 2010

JpopAsia
8yr ago
580,289 jpops
permalink The "Kohaku Uta Gassen" literally "Red and White Song Battle," is a television program broadcasted by NHK. It divides the most popular music artists of the year into competing teams of red and white. The "red" team or akagumi is composed of all female artists (or groups with female vocals), while the "white" team or shirogumi is all male (or groups with male vocals). The honor of performing on Kohaku is strictly by invitation, so only the most successful J-Pop artists and enka singers can perform. In addition to the actual music performances, the costumes, hair-styles, makeup, dancing, and lighting are also important.

The show ends shortly before midnight (when NHK switches to a frenzy of "Happy New Year" greetings from around the nation).

Tell us which team you think is going to win! The full list of participants you can find below. For participation you can gamble with your Jpops. If you win you will double your bet, if you lose you will lose your bet :RBstickout: Place your bet now!

Discuss here anything related to this show!

ZuteGach
8yr ago
260,492 jpops
permalink no one refresh the page after you vote. it'll cast your vote twice. or in my case.. four times D=

cowazaki
8yr ago
128,333 jpops
permalink AKB48 ALL THE WAY! RED WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO.

xaosmx
8yr ago
594,146 jpops
Quote by ZuteGach
no one refresh the page after you vote. it'll cast your vote twice. or in my case.. four times D=

omg! same prob zute!!!! >.<
it took out twice from mine!!!!

hokuboshi713
8yr ago
40,696 jpops
permalink Wait...what happens after you bet? I put 300 jpops and clicked red team and bet and nothing happened.[edit]Last edit by hokuboshi713 on Monday 20 Dec, 2010 at 17:53 +10.4%[/edit]

squishysama1
8yr ago
7,780 jpops
permalink @Zute well that would be kind of a problem cuz I bet 400 jpops on red and refreshed about 6 times...lol but nothing happened...it didn't even count my bet once.

@hoku same problem here

hokuboshi713
8yr ago
40,696 jpops
Quote by squishysama1
@Zute well that would be kind of a problem cuz I bet 400 jpops on red and refreshed about 6 times...lol but nothing happened...it didn't even count my bet once.

@hoku same problem here

Lol

Kazuma2387
8yr ago
6,890 jpops
permalink ^ Im getting the same problem as well. It shows an error message every time i try to vote for red :RBcrying:

I got 20,000 jpops waiting for red :) [edit]Last edit by Kazuma2387 on Tuesday 21 Dec, 2010 at 01:51 +29.9%[/edit]

xingurl
8yr ago
13,628 jpops
permalink i thought i bet on white team, but when i pressed 'bet' nothing happened!!!
and then i wanted to try if red had a problem too lol. so i tried a few jpops with it.
(because like previous years, we could bet on both teams)

AND THEN it worked -.- so now what, i betted on red?! when i wanted to bet on white. oh man...how to solve this problem? or its settled? since now we can only bet once according to the system. sigh...wheres my WHITE teaaammmmm...:(

elenko94
8yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink It's odd, When I betted Jpops for white it didn't show up but when I betted 15 jpops for red both showed up <.<
does this mean we have to wait until someone else bets after us for it to show up? :RBconfused:

hokuboshi713
8yr ago
40,696 jpops
permalink It worked for me today. :D

KJMujikuLuv
8yr ago
1,296 jpops
permalink Arashi is on white team... therefore the white team will win... DUH! :RBconfused:

kaldaddy1
8yr ago
3,834 jpops
permalink Since I joined JPA almost 3 years ago, white has won against my choice of the red team... now watch. I bet on white, so red WILL win! Put your money on them! I ALWAYS lose bets... I should have learned by now.

bluesweater
8yr ago
392,055 jpops
Quote by kaldaddy1
Since I joined JPA almost 3 years ago, white has won against my choice of the red team... now watch. I bet on white, so red WILL win! Put your money on them! I ALWAYS lose bets... I should have learned by now.

LOL it happened to me last year XD i thought red was gonna win! i put on both now since i think it's a 60-40 to white XD ahaha

Miki
8yr ago
3,080,974 jpops
permalink last year I thought that white team d win, and they did :RBhot:
not sure about this year though...i want white team to win, but i have to listen to their songs first before betting

cowazaki
8yr ago
128,333 jpops
permalink i think for those who have betting problems, you just have to wait..

and red team will win! AKB48 is in there and you can't go wrong with 48 girls!

hokuboshi713
8yr ago
40,696 jpops
Quote by KJMujikuLuv
Arashi is on white team... therefore the white team will win... DUH! :RBconfused:

I thought that too for a moment, but then AKB48 is really popular lately....It's so hard to decide who I think will win. :RBconfused:

Zakura
8yr ago
38,355 jpops
permalink I refreshed the page bc I wanted to put some on white team too....Can I please have my 5k jpops back?[edit]Last edit by Zakura on Tuesday 28 Dec, 2010 at 23:47 +2%[/edit]

Zakura
8yr ago
38,355 jpops
permalink Ahhh never mind....I'll just REALLY hope the girls team wins lol

ILikeMangoes
8yr ago
23,087 jpops
Quote by ZuteGach
no one refresh the page after you vote. it'll cast your vote twice. or in my case.. four times D=

gahh, I wish I read that before, I cast mine 3 times x_x
four now when I wasn't even on the page x_x[edit]Last edit by ILikeMangoes on Thursday 30 Dec, 2010 at 05:56 +24.2%[/edit]

topaz91385
8yr ago
2,328 jpops
permalink I can't wait to watch!! :omfg: :omg: :omfg: :omg2:[edit]Last edit by topaz91385 on Friday 31 Dec, 2010 at 07:35 -64.4%[/edit]

MsGaijin
8yr ago
153 jpops
permalink I'm glad that the White team had just won Kouhaku. Congratz to those who chose the White team >_< (including me too :P)

Miki
8yr ago
3,080,974 jpops
permalink nooo! I forgot to bet! i wanted to put 10000 jpops on white :((( i was sure they are going to win :RBcrying: :RBcrying: :RBcrying:

bluesweater
8yr ago
392,055 jpops
permalink yiayyy!! white team won! XD

midnightrain
8yr ago
7 jpops
permalink I bet all my Jpops (240 total) on white team but I have not received my winning J-pops back. It still says I have 0 J-pops in my account. Is anyone else having this problem?[edit]Last edit by midnight rain on Sunday 02 Jan, 2011 at 10:50 +0.6%[/edit]

squishysama1
8yr ago
7,780 jpops
permalink yeah! I'm owed 800 jpops, if I'm correct!

MeLoveMusic
8yr ago
302 jpops
permalink I think i bet over 2000 jpop ons white .. or was it 1000? .. i still haven't got anything back .... :RBconfused: ... i remeber i had 3800 ( like i have now) ... after i bet on white team ...

ILikeMangoes
8yr ago
23,087 jpops
permalink yeahh..when do we get our jpops back?

Miki
8yr ago
3,080,974 jpops
permalink you will get your Jpops back, don't worry

SaiyuriSora
8yr ago
7,520 jpops
permalink It wouldn't even display the page. It said it wasn't there.

bluesweater
8yr ago
392,055 jpops
permalink please be patient, people.
Quote by lilaznlori
The way it works is that the jpop transactions don't usually occur until a while later. Just because the results are posted doesn't mean that JPA has the time to give everyone their jpops back yet. Just be patient and you'll get them soon enough.

Quote by SaiyuriSora
It wouldn't even display the page. It said it wasn't there.

what page? the awards? of course it's not there anymore since the game has finished.

sugarcubes95
8yr ago
3,604 jpops
Quote by hokuboshi713
Wait...what happens after you bet? I put 300 jpops and clicked red team and bet and nothing happened.

if your team won you get your jpops back (in double) but (my team) the white team won :high5:[edit]Last edit by sugarcubes95 on Tuesday 08 Feb, 2011 at 21:14 +5.6%[/edit]

Back  |  Forums    Announcements    Gamble on 61th Kohaku Uta Gassen 2010
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service