Friends with benefits

39 posts  ·  created 6yr ago by KazuniUchiha  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Friends with benefits

KazuniUchiha
6yr ago
74,045 jpops
permalink I have a question how do you all feel about friends with benefits? Have any of you ever been in a FWB relationship or do you ever want to experience one? I haven't experienced that kind of relationship before, but it would be interesting to try. :D

shadownights99
6yr ago
65,040 jpops
permalink mm w whats friends with benefits???????

Asia1
6yr ago
207,821 jpops
permalink I would join on that question... it's vague.

yasoshlasuma
6yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink friends with benefits r 2 ppl who r just friends that have sex. its another name for a booty call, but u both understand that its purely for sex and nothing else.

Loufinia
4yr ago
401 jpops
permalink What? based on what I understood about it friends with benefits are those whom you only have 'friendly' relationships with to have something they have that you don't. Basically speaking you only get close to them because you want something from them.
I never knew that it could also mean solely for sex? 0[]0 that's scary!

yasoshlasuma
6yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink i have never experienced it and never want to. i believe that sex is a way to show u love some one, not just some thing to get from a friend when u r bored/horny. im not against it though, i dont judge ppl in that kind of situation, its just something i would personaly never do. im a relationship girl :)

LilNeko22
6yr ago
38,662 jpops
permalink It all depends..if you're the kind of person who isn't looking for a committed relationship, then sure why not FWB..Me personally, Ive never did that with anyone..unless you count pictures lmao..jk..but yeah its not for everyone

Sedgwick
6yr ago
57,653 jpops
permalink why not. you should try it. lol sex isn't love.
of course not with every person you see....it is disgusting.

BabyDollQt
4yr ago
568 jpops
permalink Probably one of the few decent replies on this thread lol.

creatnmusic
6yr ago
944 jpops
permalink I wouldn't try friends with benefits. Too afraid that feelings could evolve or it could get too complicated in the long run. Keep it either friends or relations

asianobsessed
6yr ago
108,875 jpops
permalink Since I see dating as pointless and a waste of time I'd do friends with benefits if i wanted some action

luciful
6yr ago
65,729 jpops
permalink wow I didn't believe you can have friends with who you only can make sex , I never had one , I just had one bf and we always when we meet we had sex and after 2 years we married, and he was my first bf and last because now we married

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
42,597 jpops
permalink umm i never been in one.. and i dont think i want to... o-o

TripleSgirl
5yr ago
4,278 jpops
permalink I don't agree with being friends with benefits. sex shouldn't just be taken lightly.

nimiraz
5yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink I've had a cuddle buddy and that's as far as we went. In the end I really didn't like it. I felt it was a waste of time. I can only imagine I would feel the same if I had a FWB. But some people like that kind of deal. No strings attached with the benefits. Not for everyone though...

1crazy4drama
5yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink Not for it~~~

1crazy4drama
5yr ago
29,315 jpops
permalink I'm still not for it

ekai
5yr ago
11,097 jpops
permalink FwB relationship ?? Uhm its a big NO for me.. doing that kind of relationship is like losing my face in the society .. although i dont like commitments but then again i wont wound up doing that stuff ..i'd rather stay single for good ;)
.. uhm .. Its up to you if you try it since you're a guy, think its normal or just common ? but for girls , well its another story :(

weebllikespie
5yr ago
710,940 jpops
permalink Nah, I'm not a fan of FWBs~ a relationship like that would go wrong one way or another... sex isn't something that should be done with any random person~ :O

lovevisualkei
5yr ago
42,597 jpops
permalink haha i find the concept of FWB quite funny believe it or not xDD

mamokitty19
5yr ago
18,830 jpops
permalink i don't quite understand how it works but i wouldn't ever be a part of one, i think it's kinda silly

stefyap
5yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

ailoveyou32
4yr ago
6,828 jpops
permalink never had one
but just remember to check for std's beforehand and... STAY PROTECTED

NicoleCoelho
4yr ago
129,221 jpops
permalink Ehhhhh... No X)

Yoshi4sushi
4yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink to me, it's shameful. friends are people who support you and enjoy the moments with you. friends that have relations is bad.

BabyDollQt
4yr ago
568 jpops
permalink What's to say that having sex isn't an enjoyable moment for them?
Are you saying that if you ever found out that one of your friends was doing this you'd find it shameful and stop being their friend? If so I think you are a very judgemental person.

BabyDollQt
4yr ago
568 jpops
permalink People are so negative about friends with benefits without even trying it. It's not as bad as everyone thinks.

1. It's better than sleeping with a random
2. What's to say they don't help you in other ways (they can be supportive too)
3. Some people find sex fun so why not have fun with a friend
4. Sometimes it can turn into more than FWB relationship

Most important thing if anyone is going to do this is if you've had unprotected sex, make sure to get tested and ALWAYS use protection.

nanobanana
4yr ago
3,549 jpops
permalink I am personally against sex outside of marriage overall, so I am against "friends with benefits."

KimchiANDKpop
4yr ago
2,848 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

eyramhaye
4yr ago
10,657 jpops
permalink Well, I'm in a phase of not really wanting anything serious. And yeah, I agree that it is quite interesting. Maybe, just don't forget that it's not a serious relationship and be very sure that it's all clear in your head and have no other expectations going into such a kind of association. Coz if you are expecting something else, chances are, you'll get burned and it's gonna hurt.

tegoshei143
4yr ago
62,983 jpops
permalink No, thanks ^_^

KuroDango
3yr ago
2,084 jpops
permalink There was a chance for me to have that kind of a relationship, but I refused. I didnt feel a physical connection. Then again, Im opened to such things..

KumikoMichiyo
3yr ago
11,927 jpops
permalink I've got nothing against it, but it's not the sort of relationship I'd want to be in. I'm also demisexual, so that kind of thing definitely wouldn't work :undecided:

OmegaRhythm
3yr ago
2,982 jpops
permalink I'd like to try it out sometime just off the assumption that I'd rather have a relationship with someone like that rather than a romantic one for the time being. Especially if a career in music works out for me, then I sure as hell won't have time for romance.

AyumuSenpai
3yr ago
395 jpops
permalink Eh, I haven't really got anything against it. Some people see sex as something you'd do for fun rather than out of love so it doesn't bother me if people want to do that... But I've never experienced one myself and I don't plan to

BluejayHaurt
3yr ago
8,327 jpops
permalink Say again? You want to experience something like that!? By all means, you can do it, but I would feel awkward around the girl afterwards. I'm mean, I'm a total flirt just for fun and all about hanging out with the ladies and talking to them, but I really never planned on having that kind of an intimacy with just a friend who is a girl.
Not to be rude to the others who have done that, but what kind of life and relationship are you setting yourself on when you want that kind of an experience. Wouldn't you want to do it with the person you truly love and that it would mean something in the end?

ensorcelledAubade
3yr ago
27,445 jpops
permalink I couldn't do that with somebody I didn't love

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink I feel that pretty soon it might become really complicated

Mhuri
3yr ago
69 jpops
permalink There is a big difference between making love with our loved ones and fucking. So i think it will be interesting thing to something like this

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Friends with benefits
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service