Foods you wouldn't eat as a child that you eat now?

20 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by KimchiANDKpop  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Food & drinks    Foods you wouldn't eat as a child that you eat now?

KimchiANDKpop
4yr ago
2,848 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

elenko94
4yr ago
2,077,409 jpops
permalink Hmm, I can't really think of anything. I used to eat everything. I guess oatmeal porridge would be the closest.

Otherwise is a bit reversed now. I used to love certain food when I was a child, but now I find them utterly disgusting. xD

kanami1414
4yr ago
64,535 jpops
permalink Broccoli. I used to hate it.

nanobanana
4yr ago
3,549 jpops
permalink fried squash

pinktopaz
4yr ago
1,782 jpops
permalink It would have to be broccoli. But now that I am older, I love it!

annyss
4yr ago
379,847 jpops
permalink When I child, mum buy me a slices of cheese. But I don't eat it but play with it like squeeze it to the wall. Then she never buy me any cheese anymore.

But now I like cheese a lot. I'm eating it with bread or raw. Don't play with it anymore. lol

bittersweetchyl
4yr ago
215 jpops
permalink Squid! Before, I hate looking at the black thingy that comes out of the squid even though it's cooked. I get totally grossed by it. But now, it looks very appetizing. Weird!

Yominis
4yr ago
373 jpops
permalink Spinach. Just the smell was enough to make me terribly ill. It was my kindergarten's fault. Their spinach looked like someone was ill before and that...green something... was the result. They forced us to eat it.
It took me almost 10 years of fighting but now I am able to eat and actually enjoy spinach as long as it is as leafs and not that disgusting slush.

jojootaku
4yr ago
63 jpops
permalink spinach... and mushrooms... the first experience were awful... but now i love it ^^

jkc1096
4yr ago
13,627 jpops
permalink Vegetables

Lunatic
4yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink Cheese... I didnĀ“t use to like it at all >.<

qayap
4yr ago
313 jpops
permalink Broccoli.... I LOVE IT NOW!

ShoujiChan
4yr ago
874 jpops
permalink Squid... I always hated it... It's one of my favourite sea foods now~~~

Nightgaze
4yr ago
377,126 jpops
permalink It's not really a food but I'd refuse to eat gravy as a child

NihonDreams
4yr ago
8,088 jpops
permalink Mushrooms ^^

Reighle13
4yr ago
22,781 jpops
permalink Beans, Mushroom, Broccoli

rahci15
3yr ago
6,258 jpops
permalink Onions, Egg plant and string beans

Reighle13
3yr ago
22,781 jpops
permalink For some reason I wouldn't eat shrimp.. but I love them now

Ivana
2yr ago
21,766 jpops
permalink Chicken ... a long story but I like it now :D

jsonglyrics
2yr ago
192,058 jpops
permalink Broccoli.

Back  |  Forums    Food & drinks    Foods you wouldn't eat as a child that you eat now?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service