False Eyelashes & Eyelash Extensions Opinions?

16 posts  ·  created 5yr ago by nimiraz  ·  last post 2yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    False Eyelashes & Eyelash Extensions Opinions?

nimiraz
5yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink I'm a lazy girl when it comes to make up. I actually don't use it unless I'm going out to a bar/club or for a formal event. One thing that helps me stay lazy is false eyelashes or eyelash extensions. I'm Asian with straight short eyelashes. No amount of mascara can save them really...so eyelash extensions help out. I used to get them professionally done. ($100+) and then I realized that I can do them myself for less than $10.

What do you think about false eyelashes/eyelash extensions?

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/nimiraz/PhotoGrid_1383966365471.jpg

JangNaeTi3
5yr ago
36,515 jpops
permalink im not that much of a make up person, but i use normal mascara.. i have a favourite brand but if i were to choose, i would prefer the eyelash extensions because false eyelashes are easy to come off ~ sometimes when you dont even notice! haha

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink I've never used eyelash extensions nor make-up, but I've seen others I know use it. I say, when someone uses it, it really changes the way they look sometimes dramastically. :I

Kuroyukihimenokitan
5yr ago
429 jpops
permalink I rather false eyelashes than extensions i don't really know why i just do.

Arashiis1
5yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink I don't like either

shadow22cat
5yr ago
14,790 jpops
permalink I don't need to wear them. I have super long eyelashes. (Even longer than they look, since the tips are naturally blonde. Hard to see the ends without mascara on them.) In fact, they used to scrape up against my glasses every time I blinked (when I had glasses). False eyelashes kind of scare me, though. I think if I were to use them, my eyelashes would slowly fall out.

Topazio
5yr ago
33,057 jpops
permalink i used false eyelashes once, and have a few more kept away, it helps bring out those eyes hehhehe, their fun to play with, but,im a disaster when it comes to it. One night partying, i found my fake eyelash stuck to my forehead,still wondering how did it get up there? :crazy:

lisahaiden
5yr ago
140 jpops
permalink False eyelash extensions make your eyes look beautiful. I too had used these eyelash extensions along with hair extensions for my prom night. No one was able to tell that I put on eyelash and hair extensions.

ParisaWong
5yr ago
19,679 jpops
permalink false lashes when I make up, it does make the eyes looked nicer and also to create a better double eyelids without putting on stickers

annyss
5yr ago
379,847 jpops
permalink I don't need to use them so far.

Sayurihime
5yr ago
3,925 jpops
permalink I plan on buying some in the future!

nekomiminatsumi
5yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink I would be too scared to out them on, my eyes are sensitive q_q I don't think I need false eyelashes anyways. :P

SwedeHeart
5yr ago
23,690 jpops
permalink I've tried using it once but I failed and got mad, never tried since then. XD But I'd like to give it a try again sometime. :P

annyss
5yr ago
379,847 jpops
permalink I don't really need it and don't like it.

tsubasayamada
3yr ago
57,000 jpops
permalink i don't think i'm pro enough to put in false eyelashes and i've heard that sometimes your real eyelashes can come out with the extensions, so i'll just stick to my natural eyelashes, an eyelash curler, and mascara lol

Ivana
3yr ago
21,766 jpops
permalink I have put some times false eyelashes it is not bad. ;) But I prefer just to use a mascara because I have pretty long eyelashes.

WingedSphinx01
2yr ago
53,345 jpops
permalink If you don't like it then don't wear it. Make up should be fun. I love how the Gyaru and Uzzlang make up makes the women of Asia turn out. Think it's fun and pretty but if you don't enjoy it then don't wear it.

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    False Eyelashes & Eyelash Extensions Opinions?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service