Ever created your own website?

50 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by Fouzhende  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Art & graphics design    Ever created your own website?

Fouzhende
9yr ago
2,805 jpops
permalink Lets see what website you have designed, post links here or tell us about them

yasoshlasuma
9yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink i have create a website sort of thing to promote my songwriting.

http://www.heartbrokensongwriter.moogo.com

i write songs and i have a band, but i sort of want to spread to other places.
so thats my website.
ppl can send requests 4 the type of lyric they want and i send it back and they do what they want with it.

akaye
9yr ago
8,411 jpops
permalink my friend and i created one about 2 years ago. it was dedicated to anime but we deleted when we found out our friend started one. so we supported his instead. :D but i think he deleted his now. :RBundecided: i'm not sure

NobodySpecial
9yr ago
17,323 jpops
permalink I made zonefan.com as a gift to ZONE for introducing me to J-Pop! My first J-Pop band, and still the one I love most!

Zeeppo
9yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I do not really know what counts as it's own web site. I do have my own blog. I suppose that is like a website. Well if it is not someone could inform me that it is not. Well anyway this is my blog in blogger

zeeppoville.blogspot.com

I look a regulaqr layout and added a third column. i just turn the thing over from strait html to the new layout thing. Actually the layout thing in blogger is not new. it is something that I have not delt with until recently

xXcassisXx
9yr ago
1,240 jpops
permalink I did make my own website
Endless-Talent
and also I made my own layout for my livejournal
My dream
Both layouts took a very long time to make. :tongue:

mika
9yr ago
24,974 jpops
permalink I've made thrr websites. I've made the layout and graphics, but the websites aren't up anymore so...
The first one was a personal one to represent me XD As well as the second one, they were supposed to be about me and contain my portfolio.
And the other was for a school project and I was gonna make a website about Dir En Grey.

JuJuLein
9yr ago
6,001 jpops
permalink Well I've made a lot of websites... I think I had about twenty o.O""" Well I can't help it ... I love creating Layouts ... Well I code like one layout a week xD But then I don't know what to do with it ... Then I put up a website for maybe ... 1 or 2 month and then delete it again xDDDD ...
Well I have a homepage about me ... Wich is quite old... Maybe 5 years or so... But it is currently underconstruction... Well I'll give you the link anyway just in case that you want to look (I've put up the enter layout allready ... But the content is still missing xD) nyahh anyway...
http://jujuscm.kilu.de

Well @xXcassisXx:
I love you livejournal page... It looks simple but still great *q*
Unfortunatly the header for Endless-Talent won't show up -.-""" I really would like to see it... ó.ò

Zroxtheworld
9yr ago
2,429 jpops
permalink You guys are amazing at making websites O_O

FrozenRosePetal
9yr ago
729 jpops
permalink I have....
but no one's checked out my sites pretty much....
so they're either closed or I don't ever go on it or log in or anything....xD...I'm a failure at making websites. xP[edit]Last edit by FrozenRosePetal on Friday 18 Dec, 2009 at 22:19 +5.3%[/edit]

MJackson58
9yr ago
458 jpops
permalink I used to make Michael Jackson websites all the time, and have made 3 new non-MJ sites during this past semester. It's a teeth-gnashing and hair pulling experience at times, but very gratifying once you get everything as you like. I work mostly in Dreamweaver, but truthfully I favor Fireworks overall. It offers a plethora of freedom and flexibility I think is absent from CSS and tables.

yuki1994
9yr ago
2,022 jpops
permalink i did make a website on anime and manga, but right now it isn't finished yet.here's the link to it if anyone realllllllllly wants to see it.

thevictorias.webs.com

mabelmabelly
9yr ago
930 jpops
permalink nop yet..not enough time 2 do dat...but wanna do it someday

Naryuii
9yr ago
187 jpops
I [i]used[/i] to own a site. It was actually a subdomain called nightcore.so-pink.org
I did a lot of graphic designing before, I still do but not as a hobby, just for fun. So that site was filled with pictures, codes, useful things, layouts for MYSPACE, I was addicted to that before. ^_^
My last layout for that is a picture of Tokyo, then I got bored and decided to leave the site because I was entering high school and I assumed I needed more time to study and form my future. The site was just killing my time.
The Tokyo layout: click to expand
http://i49.tinypic.com/mt3xg4.png
So then later I was thinking of opening another site [of my own] after I got into anime. It was going to a site of anime info, graphics, and drama too. I already made the layout for it, but I am not really to make a site. It just wastes my time because I get nothing off it. The layout:
http://i46.tinypic.com/2l9hcwg.png
Now I just occasionally make random things. Icons for site avatars, funny pictures for friends, and just also people sometimes ask me things about it, I so get to teach then a few things. ^_^

If you want to see the rest of my nooby layouts for my Nightcore site [most of it is from when I first started PHotoshop] click here
[edit]Last edit by Naryuii on Saturday 06 Mar, 2010 at 18:43 +15.6%[/edit][edit]Last edit by Naryuii on Saturday 06 Mar, 2010 at 18:41 +16.4%[/edit]

Thorne
9yr ago
295 jpops
permalink i created a manga/RPG website once... IT FAILED HORRIBLY. the site was good, but evryone hates me... so, yeah. :( DONT LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU!!!

NanaKiryu
9yr ago
233 jpops
permalink Not really a website but a blog where i post my grpahics...it's new (:
and all made by me

Nana Designs

lalalolli
9yr ago
69 jpops
permalink I've made two websites so far. I have an abandoned project that I hope to resume one day, and the one I have now is a simulated roleplaying site. Hopefully both are successful in their own avenues but that is up to luck and some good designs.

I would love to show them off but one is down and the other one is a secret. Will post if I ever like them enough to show off. :)

kahtuandyo
9yr ago
1,376 jpops
permalink Yes. I created my own website back when I was in junior high.

I used Yahoo! to create an account and the web page itself because I can't afford to pay for my own domain name. Plus, it was just a project for our HTML class, I didn't want to spend money on that one...hehehe:p

I admit having a hard time in creating my site because I was too young back then, though I was one of the computer geeks in the class.

I guess one factor was that flash disks weren't that popular yet before. I had to use floppy disks which read, saved and uploaded files at a very slow time!Ugh!

Another reason I guess is that I had a very limited knowledge on computer viruses and malwares, we all had a very limited knowledge on such problems. Plus, anti viruses were very expensive back then and free downloads weren't as popular yet as they are now!

Anyway, students are luckier and more fortunate now compared to students before because of the innovation in the cyber world. It's a lot easier to do techie stuff now because almost everything is free and the resources are almost unlimited.

But I enjoyed my HTML class, I'm lucky to have been taught the internet language, although I admit that I forgot most of it already. I wish to have a refresher course on it one time!;)

princecharming8
8yr ago
792 jpops
permalink for me..
I made a website for my girlfriend..

uverbean
8yr ago
661 jpops
permalink Yes! I am working on making my own graphic design site :D

http://kasakidesign.weebly.com/

^____________^ sign the guestbook! :D

annyss
6yr ago
379,847 jpops
permalink I have tried make my own websites but then, I don't really know how to use it :P I should be serious and make a website again. I think, I will post more about music, arts and violin.

ambernchan
5yr ago
4,126 jpops
permalink im still in the process of making mine

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,781 jpops
permalink well not yet actually. .

Momoka
5yr ago
59,236 jpops
permalink yea, but dunno what should i do with it so

Temezy
5yr ago
24,217 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

JpopKpopLover94
5yr ago
246,369 jpops
permalink no not yet

aoki
5yr ago
10,384 jpops
permalink nope. never~

AvianPain
5yr ago
1,026 jpops
permalink Never yet. I don't know how to, and it'd take a lot of costs.

ambernchan
5yr ago
4,126 jpops
permalink im still working on mine
but here it is
http://ambernchanblog.weebly.com
i know nothing is on a page or two been busy with school

Reighle13
5yr ago
22,781 jpops
permalink not yet :)

IchigoMochii
5yr ago
5,814 jpops
permalink nope... i've never done something like that~ haha i'm too stupid~ :)

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink I have, but only for school purposes. :)

Arashiis1
5yr ago
72,872 jpops
permalink Yeah but it was dodgy and for an assignment

woeaih4
5yr ago
2,117 jpops
permalink yep, I used webs back then

nimiraz
5yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink I did once. It wasn't special. And then I got tired of trying to fix everything... :P

Chrissy
5yr ago
637 jpops
permalink I already made a few websites but my actually one is my ONE OK ROCK Fansite I have an english and a german version of it. I have to admit, I love to make webdesign ♥

epiaurisan
5yr ago
15 jpops
permalink I created some websites in Dreamviewer, but never published them... I want to make some nice Tumblr themes, but I'm too lazy at the moment for that... :P

IzuTaka
5yr ago
11,105 jpops
permalink I had to for school. :D

nekomiminatsumi
5yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink Yep! It was for one of my classes last year and it was fun! Oh, I miss those days >.<

Faye1313
5yr ago
93 jpops
permalink Yes, I've created a few basic ones, but it was for my Web Design class, and I really sucked at it. :P

xenon
5yr ago
3,373 jpops
permalink NEVEER TRIED

yannychan
5yr ago
9,524 jpops
permalink Yeah, but I totally forgot what website it is.

Bellasmatte
5yr ago
-2,984 jpops
permalink yes both for school and privat but I havent had energy to keep them up running

xenon
5yr ago
3,373 jpops
permalink no never tried

nekomiminatsumi
5yr ago
49,883 jpops
permalink I made one for my computer class in 8th grade and i'm still working on another one :p

bendigeidfran1
4yr ago
1 jpops
permalink i made one but never been updated

XxGENESISxX
4yr ago
244,288 jpops
permalink yeah as a school project

LuizKaz
4yr ago
28,092 jpops
permalink nope, im worst with codes HTML :(

Lunatic
4yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink No I haven´t...

JYChii
4yr ago
14,383 jpops
permalink I tried before.. But I forgot.. :P

Back  |  Forums    Art & graphics design    Ever created your own website?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service