Drawing manga!!!

54 posts  ·  created 10yr ago by kaspars115  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Art & graphics design    Drawing manga!!!

kaspars115
10yr ago
1,204 jpops
permalink This topic is for those who likes to draw manga.....
For how long have you been drawing manga?
I've been drawing for a year i think :)
My drawing skill is avrege ....but im training and soon ill get better and better.....
So tell, how's the situation with you. Tell how long u draw and so on. :)
[edit]Last edit by kaspars115 on Saturday 04 Apr, 2009 at 15:34 +3.4%[/edit]

LovelessHero
10yr ago
6,083 jpops
permalink I've never actually tried drawing a manga before, I used to animate in an "anime" style though. I've been drawing for about 6-7 years, being a big fan of anime is what lead to liking J-pop as well.
I'll see what I can dredge up from my past when I actually drew.
Some of my early work:
Kagan
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/552/kagan.png
A mecha design of mine
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5584/mecha.png
well here just look at my old art profile

Now that you mention it though creating a manga does sound like a fun project, anyone up for a collaboration?

Miki
10yr ago
3,060,936 jpops
permalink Loved the one with Rena and another one with Rose, very good, nice style.

Sesshou
10yr ago
325,842 jpops
permalink I have drawn about five years now. I started to draw manga when I started to read manga. :D
I thought manga looked good and very skillful, and that it was very interesting. I tried and I still draw, but now I have been little lazy, so now I don't really draw so much than before.
But anyway... I like drawing manga. :RBkiss:

FrozenRosePetal
9yr ago
729 jpops
permalink i've been drawing ever since i was little. i've been drawing people in the manga-type style for the last 8 months or so. i've drawing manga with panels and everything for about the last 2-3 months or so.

FrozenRosePetal
9yr ago
729 jpops
permalink i find drawing manga very hard though. very specific and detailed.[edit]Last edit by FrozenRosePetal on Friday 12 Jun, 2009 at 15:56 -30.3%[/edit]

SmileHime
9yr ago
188 jpops
permalink i´m drawing for fun!:D but i´m not that good... i´ve begun to copying some pictures in my favourite manga haha
but it looks awful :x but i´m still continue to draw, and it has never been better...oh my buddha..hahha
but i admire everyone who CAN draw!:)

hikariai
9yr ago
14,123 jpops
permalink i love drawing manga a lot coz its very fun and sometimes for the sake of my friends coz i would get too obsessed with drawing and then they would make a joke about it and if their in a bad mood they would laugh and then become happy again :) well im not that good at drawing but i wanna try harder to be better and i cannot believe this would be my 7th year drawing manga :)

CamuiStrife
9yr ago
494 jpops
permalink I've been drawing manga for three years but it's only for hobbie but still with the practice of drawing even a small face my skills have improved!!
I like to draw 'cause Iget relaxed and I just like it that a blank paper sheet can become a beautiful creation just how we like to do it!!
Everyone:
It doesn't matter if you're amateurs, with practice you'll improve and it would be better if you really like to do it!! So keep on!! :D :)

tatsulily
9yr ago
3 jpops
permalink I been drawing for a good while. I think if u making a comic/manga it going to be hard. I one of my friends show me a neat trick to make it look great.

kaspars115
9yr ago
1,204 jpops
permalink I haven't drew an actuall manga ( Like a comic )
My skills aren't that great...But that idea about a manga project sounds really great. :D
I was thinking to give a try to my first manga....It should look real awfull because it will be the first one in my life :D :D
I agree to what someone said earlier. Laizyness is a big problem for me too :D lol
Mostly i draw manga style charecters because it gives me the needed relaxation.. :)
Especially in those days when i have school...!!!! :P

Its reall great that you all like manga and try to draw it as well...Draw and with time you'll progress....
Every manga artist has started from nothing... :D :P

nankurunaisa01
9yr ago
1,266 jpops
permalink i've been drawing manga/anime for i think a little over 2 years. im not very good, but im not terrible either. i really do drawing in my spare time. im not very good at drawing animals, i mainly draw ppl.:)

reality4ever
9yr ago
276 jpops
permalink i've been drawing for a long time, but only about 2 years ago was i introduced to manga... i've been practicing alot and i really enjoy drawing it. :D

deathmaid95
9yr ago
1,429 jpops
permalink well i actually decided to make a manga wth my friend...i was incharge of the story and the planning....but i got distracted...and....well lets just say we only ended up doin the 1st chapter and ~THE END~....but i will certainly give it a try again in the near...or far future... :D

meilin24
9yr ago
68 jpops
permalink I've been drawing since I was seven which is now...nine years.
Wow.
I think I'm quite good at it and I have definately improved since my first drawings.
I really enjoy it so I hope they are good anyway.

Kap-chan

xAddictz
9yr ago
4,775 jpops
permalink :o
i draw anime/manga.
and i just started drawing 2 years ago,i think.
you can check out my new drawings in my journal :)

TsukiyomiYumiko
9yr ago
36,630 jpops
permalink i love drawing manga :RBheart: .. and im thinking about becoming a shoujo mangaka ^^

NEONdaylight
9yr ago
392 jpops
permalink I've been drawing in a manga/anime style for nearly nine years now, I think.
lol@Sailor Moon being my inspiration. xD
But I would say I'm decent, you know, since practice makes perfect.
I have some examples of the art I've been coloring on GIMP in a journal entry if anyone wants to take a look.

luv0hika0chan
9yr ago
714 jpops
permalink OMG! My friend got me into manga in the 5th Grade. She itroducd me to NARUTO~<3 :D !!! Thank GOD she did...an me other friend showed her sister's drawings of Gaara nd other anime and I waz lyk OMG! I SO want to do dat!!! So i practiced a ton over and over (trust me, when i first started i absolutely SUCKED!) well anyways they gradually got better and better! Now i'm fully addicted to manga/anime. AND DRAWING.
a drawing of L ----->
http://C:\Users\Barnabus\Pictures\img012.jpg http://C:\Users\Barnabus\Pictures\img010.jpg

iceball
9yr ago
360 jpops
permalink My One And Only Presentable Drawing Is Like.
The Only Manga Drawing I Had. :RBsarcastic:
Found It From One For The Shaman Kings Chapter And Decided To Try It On A A3 Size Paper Turn Out Quite Okay except For the coloring part messed it up a little :RBcrying:

kaspars115
9yr ago
1,204 jpops
permalink For nine years ..... ^^ Thats a lot....
Would love to see your drawings meilin24 :)[edit]Last edit by kaspars115 on Tuesday 01 Sep, 2009 at 15:57 +1.2%[/edit]

Helen
9yr ago
6,747 jpops
permalink I like drawing in my spare time. When I'm not playing games XD

I have been drawing for about 2 years now. However, I would very much like a tablet, since I can't really sketch and colour in pictures well yet :RBfrown:

kaspars115
9yr ago
1,204 jpops
permalink Would need a tablet too....Its so much easier to draw, atleast thats what i'we heard... :)
Ooh, is it posible to dram manga/anime on photoshop. Or should i use a different kind of program.....I have GIMP but, WT* ?!?!?! :D Dont understand anything there.. :D :D lol

xAphoticEx
9yr ago
398 jpops
permalink Honestly I have been drawing manga on and off for around 3 years. My skills aren't exactly improving but then again I only draw when I feel the "mood" :)

goldensilence14
9yr ago
5,566 jpops
permalink I'm dying. I had to draw manga and yet I don't know how to draw a single figure perfectly...huhu

I feel so sad. Someone help me!lol

fred
9yr ago
161 jpops
permalink halo minna...im fred!! hehe...
well, i really like drawing since i was still a kid...im in 12 years old i think... from the beginning, i dont know really about this drawing...but, at that time, my friend who really good in drawing as me n challenge me to draw DIGIMON (one of famous anime at that time) then we start to draw in sketches book.... then, i shocked at that time when i can draw so well... everty part of digimon monster i can draw very well..everybody so impress of my skill drawing at that time...as a results, i found my talent and my friend lose....hahahaha...
from that time, i start to draw.... when i was in 13 years old, i start to create my own comic or manga.... and i did it!! after finished my comic, i show it to my friend and they really like my drawing skill.....im proud of myself...hahaha...just kiding...hehehe...
then every second, minute,month and year i drawing....until now... im 20 already...haha...i've learn many of drawing skill...not just drawing manga...but also painting,potret,learn how to color using water color,poster color... n now, i start to learn an architectures drawing...drawing a building...hahaha...so crazy!!
ohh, i forgot...my comic have improve more and now my comic is already shown in magazine...hehehe...
i finally found my talent and improve it until on the highest level...
without art, i cant live.... art forever!!! and manga!!! XD

thnx coz read it... so many languages mistakes...huhu...gomennasai!!!

jya na!!

yuki1994
9yr ago
2,022 jpops
permalink i've been drawing manga for about 4 years now. i started manga in 7th grade when i got bored. afterwards i've been drawing them ever since. right now i'm really good. [edit]Last edit by yuki1994 on Thursday 04 Mar, 2010 at 16:51 -84.1%[/edit]

SakiChan4Ever
9yr ago
237 jpops
permalink Can You show me how to Draw DeiDara of Naruto ?? please. .. ^^

Lhoisheeky
9yr ago
19,139 jpops
permalink ~In my case even I want to draw a very nice anime character but when I finished the drawing I felt it is not the same with the original pictures.. :RBfrown:

I dont know how to improve my skill for drawing...~

Somebody can teach me....???

Juju12
8yr ago
59 jpops
permalink Um...i'm drawing almost four years....and my drawings are getting better and better each week,if i can say soooooo.. ^^
I really like to draw and even started to draw my manga comic...I still didn't end it,because i don't have time....but i really want to finish it ^__^
I really don't konw how i started to like manga's,becase i don't watch anime..i don't really like them... ^__^ But oh well,everyone started to draw for some reason ^__^

Juju12
8yr ago
59 jpops
permalink Um...i'm drawing almost four years....and my drawings are getting better and better each week,if i can say soooooo.. ^^
I really like to draw and even started to draw my manga comic...I still didn't end it,because i don't have time....but i really want to finish it ^__^
I really don't konw how i started to like manga's,becase i don't watch anime..i don't really like them... ^__^ But oh well,everyone started to draw for some reason ^__^

shanesheartbeat
8yr ago
1,720 jpops
permalink I've been drawing anime since hmm, I think 5th grade? So that's 6 years. I kinda want to make my own manga. I just need a partner to make the whole story.
I like to experiment when drawing the hair. That's my favorite feature to draw. I also started coloring my own drawings with MSPaint just to see how it turns out. All I need is Photoshop CS4. :RBcrying:

islandgurl517
8yr ago
67,509 jpops
permalink I love to draw manga/anime.:) I started when I was really young. I started off by trying to draw the "Power puff girls". Their eyes were the most difficult to draw! :RBangry: But I think I got the hang of it after a while.^^ Me, my sister, and my cousin really got into it. My cousin was the best! :D When she drew anime characters, it looked exactly like the picture! (As if it was traced) I wish I could have been that talented! I asked what her secret was, then she replied that she just "followed the lines". Oh! and that she always started drawing the eyes first in anime. That was a big help. My sister was pretty good too, her art was good. We really got into a show called, "InuYasha". We always drew our favorite characters. Mine was Kagome, my sis.'s was Kikyo, and my cousin's was Sango. Lol, we even started to call each other by those names.:) haha. During middle school, a girl in my class noticed that the book I was reading was backwards. (A manga) Then suddenly all the girls in my class were all amazed and happy about it. I guess they've never seen a book like this before. (This was a all girls gym class) So, when it was time for roll call, a girl who was sitting right next me, who I've never spoken to in forever, asked, "Hey Darlani, have you read Fruits Basket?" After that, me and my friend Rachel became really close. We started writing notes to each other and even got to get to know each other more than ever before. I found out later that she had a good talent in drawing, she was great! She said that I was good too. She loved Kyo, and I loved Yuki (from the manga that we both love), so we always drew them. I was happy that I was able to draw and talk about anime to one of my school friends. In my senior (last) year of high school, she had to move away. I was sad, but we were still able to keep in touch through texting and the internet. :smilec: I love anime and drawing! :D (Lol, sorry this post is sooo long!)see ya![edit]Last edit by islandgurl517 on Thursday 05 Aug, 2010 at 16:14 +0.7%[/edit][edit]Last edit by islandgurl517 on Thursday 05 Aug, 2010 at 16:12 +1.1%[/edit]

ranchan
8yr ago
710 jpops
permalink i draw most manga becuse it's the easyest

and i draw alot of animals too :D

kaspars115
8yr ago
1,204 jpops
Quote by shanesheartbeat
I've been drawing anime since hmm, I think 5th grade? So that's 6 years. I kinda want to make my own manga. I just need a partner to make the whole story.
I like to experiment when drawing the hair. That's my favorite feature to draw. I also started coloring my own drawings with MSPaint just to see how it turns out. All I need is Photoshop CS4. :RBcrying:

I wanted to make my own manga too once. With one of my friends. But we didnt start, because our imaginations went over the line and we decided that nothing can be drawed :(
I agree about the hair. It's my fav part as well... You never know what kind of hair will you draw. Just put a line here and there and suddenly you get an idea and get the hair done! xD It's so great, really my fav part of all the body ;)
[edit]Last edit by kaspars115 on Saturday 18 Sep, 2010 at 08:39 +2.1%[/edit]

AnimeFreak100
8yr ago
257 jpops
permalink I have been drawing manga-style ever since i first saw Prince of Tennis when I was like... ten or eleven so I've been drawing for four years now. I am training to draw manga. I'm working on a story that I will later convert to a manga... I hope it works out hehe

satosama
8yr ago
380 jpops
permalink i already tried to draw manga strips, not just once nor thrice. i done that for many times, but all of the mangas i created were all thrown to trash.

so i stopped. i told to myself that "this is not that path you are about to take, if you only have that enthusiasm, but not the will in your heart. then don't do so..." haha. quite hard to understand, right? but that was what i felt, eventhough it is hard to explain :)

wesmile4ever
8yr ago
193 jpops
permalink I've been drawing for like 7 or 8 years. i tried making a short manga but i always get bored of it. i can't draw right now, its like so uneven especially the eyes n the chin, i can't draw the bodies now either! >.<

sakiboy
7yr ago
246 jpops
permalink i love using my manga studio 4 drawing my manga

aikosuzuki20
7yr ago
321 jpops
permalink i fail at drawing manga, but i keep trying. i found an old drawing i did in the eighth grade and compared it to one i did recently. definite improvement from now when i am a junior!! ill keep practicing.

iandii
7yr ago
968 jpops
permalink i have been drawing for a couple 2 year or so, but i find that im more in to digital work. :D

AyakaxRina
7yr ago
1,533 jpops
permalink G000d j0b :)

Hateof9hearts
7yr ago
704 jpops
permalink I use to draw manga! Now I'm trying to find "My own style".
Haha.
Here is some of my art work on deviantart. XP
Your text to link here...

Beck
6yr ago
606 jpops
permalink I think i have done it for 8 years but i had a break for 2-3 years so i just started again (: love it and got all the inspiration back :D

misssnowykawaii
6yr ago
734 jpops
permalink I draw for 3 years and it's fun and easy to draw in a manga style.the delicacy of the lines for the faces of the characters..and well shoujo characters are the best to study and draw.

anime77
6yr ago
29,917 jpops
permalink i have been drawing manga for 2 years and i have really gotten way better from when i started

Yumeoibito
6yr ago
854 jpops
permalink I've been drawing Manga for almost 11-12 years now. Do have quite a few piles with finished and unfinished Manga. Never really been taking my time to publish them somewhere, I hope that I will in some near future.

Sumiko1
6yr ago
2,009 jpops

annyss
6yr ago
379,847 jpops
permalink I have tried draw a manga before but truth to be told, I give up at the middle of drawing it :P So now, I prefer draw an anime without make it into manga. I don't think I like draw same character over and over again. It's tiring.

Back  |  Forums    Art & graphics design    Drawing manga!!!
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service