Dramas Or Movies You're Looking Forward To Watch

522 posts  ·  created 1decennia ago by xaosmx  ·  last post 3yr ago
Back  |  Forums    Drama & television series    Dramas Or Movies You're Looking Forward To Watch

xaosmx
1decennia ago
594,146 jpops

megster266
1decennia ago
1,790 jpops
permalink omg... i admit it, i'm a perv :oops: ... i actually did read the manga Boku wa Imouto ni Koi o Suru. crazy, it's actually being made into a movie o_0 AWSOME :high5: . the other two by inoue mao look really interesting, i especially think "first kiss" sounds funny. i remember reading hana kimi too, that was sooo funny. omg, i'm gonna have to go on aznv.tv and watch it! i saw meteor garden rather than hana yori dango, but i do get curious. i'm gonna have to check it out when i have time one of these days. cool :whistle:

xaosmx
1decennia ago
594,146 jpops
permalink for some reason..i mainly watch jdramas with inoue mao (she's a good in acting) and of course...matsumoto jun :) (except for his hair - if not permed) :shh:

Chouchou
1decennia ago
63,082 jpops
permalink I really would like to see 'First Kiss'. Hopefully it will match our expectations! :hihi:

Padel
1decennia ago
209,875 jpops
permalink Bambino!

Looks like a promising one (I like to see most of the jdramas adaptation from comics type :) )

Chouchou
1decennia ago
63,082 jpops
Quote by Padel
Bambino!

Looks like a promising one (I like to see most of the jdramas adaptation from comics type :) )

At the moment I have watched about 7 episodes of 'Bambino!' and I must say that I don't really like the drama. It's quite fun to watch, yes, but overall it isn't a very good one if you ask me. Not enough contents, not enough humour, it seems like they have try to hard but just couldn't make an interesting drama. Well, that's only my opinion. Maybe (and hopefully) the last episodes will change that.. :smilec:

xaosmx
1decennia ago
594,146 jpops
permalink yeah i second that... it seems to get quite repetitive, especially the kitchen scene when they all start cooking. it starts to get annoying after a while. i gave up watching it... XD i watched it only because u know who is in it..nothing beats hana yori dango :angel:

Padel
1decennia ago
209,875 jpops
permalink Got it! Bambino = Bad! X-dame! :worried: [edit]Last edit on Thursday 12 Jul, 2007 at 18:34 +0%[/edit]

xXProtoplasmXx
8yr ago
55 jpops
permalink sweet lets hope they will deliver.

Randomprincess101
1decennia ago
1,645 jpops
permalink Hana Kimi is a good dorama... I love drams with Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma, Tegoshi Yuya, MatsuJun, and Inoue Mao..

Ashita
1decennia ago
5,909 jpops
permalink If anybody is interested, they can find the Taiwanese version of Hanazakari no Kimitachi e at D-addicts.com just google it if that site
isn't accurate. They have it subbed by Sublime. Not really in my taste but maybe others will like it. Happy Jdorama hunting people =). :brickwall:

xaosmx
1decennia ago
594,146 jpops
permalink yea i've seen the taiwanese version of hanakimi zakarino kimitachi e. it's a bit of a drag. i'd give it an average..there's too many issues about someone turning gay/homosexual etc. :roll: they try abit 'too hard' to make it funny.

thenes
1decennia ago
1,216 jpops
permalink I just finished watching Hana Yori Dango seasons 1&2. I LOOOOOVE IT! SOJIROU IS KAWAIIII!

And of course Matsujun and Oguri Shun is too. :lovec:

But yes, one of my friends has started watching Hana Kimi and she recommends it so I'm going to watch it too. Looks like a good. Specially with Ruuuuuiiiii! And Junpeeeeeiiii! \o/

Chouchou
1decennia ago
63,082 jpops
permalink Any one here with an opinion about Lunch no Joou? I'm wondering if it's worth watching.. :think2:

Chouchou
1decennia ago
63,082 jpops
[i]Fans of the "Hana Yori Dango" drama series will get one more chance to see the cast in action, as a movie has been announced for the summer of 2008. Titled "Hana Yori Dango Final," the film is being described as the last chapter of the live-action adaptation.

This will be Mao Inoue's first starring role in a movie. Jun Matsumoto, Shun Oguri, Shota Matsuda, and Tsuyoshi Abe will reprise their roles as the group known as "F4."

The film is set one year after Tsukushi Makino's graduation. The story focuses on a major incident that the five main characters become involved in, while also depicting the ups and downs of Tsukushi and Tsukasa's relationship.

Filming is scheduled to take place overseas for about two months, starting in January. The series' director Yasuharu Ishii will helm the picture. The story is currently being developed by the original mangaka Yoko Kamio and the series' screenwriter Mikio Satake (actor Takayuki Takuma).[/i]
[size=9](Source: http://www.tokyograph.com)[/size]

Wooooow!!!!!!! :surprised: :love:
I'm not sure if everybody but me already knew this, but I reaaaally like this news! Just can't wait to see it!! :lovec:

thenes
1decennia ago
1,216 jpops
permalink You and me both Chouchou! I can't WAIT to see them all back again! :high5: It's great news to hear, especially since Hana Kimi has now finished. :sadc: (But personally, I think Hana Kimi'll come out with a special... *crosses fingers*)

Hey, has anyone seen Liar Game? I'm not sure what to make of it yet...up to ep3.

Oh, and Nobuta wo Produce is awesome. Kusano Akira (who is played by Yamashita Tomohisa) is now my all time favourite character. :lovec: Even better than any in HYD, Hana Kimi and Gokusen. :nod: Akira SHOCK! :D Kon.

And speaking of Yamashita Tomohisa, Kurosagi the movie will be coming out next year too. Can't wait for that one either. :otsu:

bluesweater
1decennia ago
392,055 jpops
permalink wow.. :shocked: i cant wait to see it too :boogie:

anyone watched Yasha?

xaosmx
1decennia ago
594,146 jpops
permalink OMG!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :high5: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: HYD MOVIE!!!! :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: well, i knew about a movie coming out but wasn't sure if the cast are going to be the same! this is AWESOME! i really can't wait. :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

munsu
1decennia ago
135 jpops
permalink try "Proposal Daisakusen - Operation Love" it's a good one
i watched it from 1pm - 1am nonstop (exp for taking a bath n eat of course) :))

Shinjikun
1decennia ago
1,010 jpops
permalink I would look forward to watching LxIxVxE if I could ever find it. It's so rare. I'm hoping that when I go to Japan I will find a place that sells it. All the members of SPEED are in the Dorama

InternationalMusicLover
1decennia ago
4,777 jpops
permalink Watch Kimi Wa Petto, good. I liked the Tawain version of Hana Kimi better, still watching Hana Kimi Japan, but that is like 2 or 3 episodes left, even still, I prefer the Tawain one. And, if all you like that Hana Yori Dango, I have not watched it, but one of the F4 dudes, is the main guy character in Kimi Wa Petto. Do, not know, if I would, ever watch Hana Yori Dango, because I have seen the Tawain version, Meteor Garden, and I say that is a hard show to beat, for a remake, but what is fun, about different cultures, is that, even though same show, it is different actors, and a kind of different storyline, even though I rather both have the same storyline, lol.[edit]Last edit on Thursday 15 Nov, 2007 at 07:29 +-0.1%[/edit]

thenes
1decennia ago
1,216 jpops
permalink Yes you're right, Matsumoto Jun is the lead in both Kimi wa Petto and HYD. :)

Ooooh, and I've tried watching the Taiwanese versions of HYD and Hana Kimi, but...I think it was too slow for me. :joops: I prefer the Japanese versions myself. It was good for comparisons though, not to mention the Taiwanese Rui was worth checking out... :love:

So far I've seen:
*Hana Yori Dango I & II
*Gokusen I & II
*Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
*Kurosagi
*Nobuta Wo Produce
*Proposal Daisakusen
*Nodame Contabile
*Jotei
*Liar Game
*First Kiss
*Long Love Letter
*Lunch no Joou / Lunch Queen
*Dragon Zakura
*Division 1 - Houkago / After School

And am currently watching:
*GTO
*Yamada Tarou Monogotari
*Bambino!

Can't enough of dramas it seems. :otsu:

xaosmx
1decennia ago
594,146 jpops
permalink so far i've seen...
gokusen I & II
hana yori dango (1 & 2) - MOCHIRON! :D
hanazakari no kimitachi e
kurosagi
my boss my hero
nodame cantabile
proposal daisakusen
nobuta wo produce
liar game
tiger & dragon
first kiss
bambino
dragon zakura
papa to musume no nanokakan
ichi no rittoru no namida
densha otoko
deru toko demasho
lovely complex
taiyou no uta

i might have seen more..can't remember..
at the moment i'm watching attention please :D

kazukix
1decennia ago
1,190 jpops
permalink why did no one watch that touching show 1 liter of tears/ichi ritoru no namida?... its really touching...T_T

Chouchou
1decennia ago
63,082 jpops
permalink So far, I have watched:

Doramas

- Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2
- Ichi Rittoru no Namida
- Densha Otoko
- Kimi wa Petto
- Kekkon Dekinai Otoko
- Tokyo Friends
- Friends
- Summer Snow
- Gokusen 1
- Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi 1
- Bambino!

Movies

- Moon Child
- Ju-on http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3049/scared0016sl5.gif :verysad:

And actually a whole pile more, but haven't finished watching those (yet).
I am currently watching [i]Sapuri[/i] and that seems to be a very nice dorama too! :hihi:
And looking forward to [i]Binbo Danshi[/i] and [i]Hana Yori Dango: The Movie[/i]. :boogie: [edit]Last edit on Wednesday 09 Jan, 2008 at 15:31 -79.9%[/edit][edit]Last edit on Tuesday 08 Jan, 2008 at 19:25 +12.3%[/edit][edit]Last edit on Tuesday 08 Jan, 2008 at 18:54 +4%[/edit]

ch0ch0
1decennia ago
7,041 jpops
permalink Hana Kimi [I've seen]
Pretty nice drama. They have many fun games and challenges :rock:

bluesweater
1decennia ago
392,055 jpops
permalink yay.. :rock:
i just finished Proposal Daisakusen :boogie:
not really a good story.. kinda bored.. hehehe
but i like the ending song by Keisuke Kuwata.. it's really2 a nice song.. love it :totallylove: u can find his song in this site.. :)

and now i'm looking for My Sister, My Love (Boku Wa Imoto Ni Koi Wo Suru)
:boogie:

peace ^.^v[edit]Last edit on Monday 04 Feb, 2008 at 06:17 +30.6%[/edit]

fir
1decennia ago
1,629 jpops
permalink @bluesweater: i've already watch "boku wa imoto ni koi wo suru"...
eikura nana....kawaiii ne....
matsumoto jun also looks kakkoi...

nice movie...

now, i'm watching nodame cantabille the movie....
great movie.....

yellowduckx
1decennia ago
60 jpops
permalink omg i love all of them i cant choose my favorite X)
DRAMAS I'VE WATCHED
-yukan club
-hanadan
-hanakimi
-kurosagi
-taiyou no uta
-proposal daisakusen
-bambino!
-nodame
-my boss my hero
-tantei gakuen q
-galileo
-sushi ouji
-yamada taro monogatari
-papa to musume no nanokakan
-nobuta wo produce

bluesweater
1decennia ago
392,055 jpops
permalink ya ya :asd:
im watching nodame too right now :high5: :otsu:

Chouchou
1decennia ago
63,082 jpops
permalink I'm currently watching [i]Love Revolution[/i], I only started it because I had to wait for the next ep of [i]Katagoshi no Koibito[/i]. But awwwww, the kissing scene!! :RBheart: :RBkiss: I made me like this dorama a lot, it's so cute... Not to mention the great actor Naohito Fujiki... :RBblush:
Can't wait for the next episodes, so I just watch another one tonight. :)
But of course I'm really looking out for is the next episode of [i]Katagoshi[/i], I just love every little bit of that dorama. :RBheart: :RBheart:

Edit: Two cons for [i]Love Revolution[/i]: The insert music is awful, it ruins the perfect mood the actors are trying to set. :RBsealed: Also, I hate the fact they are boiling crabs that are still alive... :RBcrying: :RBveryAngry:

Btw, where to find a good version of [i]Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru[/i]? All I can find is really bad quality or without subs.. :RBfrown: I really want to see it![edit]Last edit by Chouchou on Wednesday 23 Apr, 2008 at 23:06 +43.7%[/edit]

RichardChan84
1decennia ago
2,094 jpops
permalink i've seen
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
and the japanese version ^
i also like coffe prince
but i am new to the whole J-droma/K-droma
whould you lovely people make recomendations on which ones too watch? :)
Domo

Zwill
1decennia ago
1,792 jpops
permalink I haven't seen many but so far I've watched
Hana Yori Dango 1&2
Hana Kimi
LIFE
I'm still watching
Yamada Tarou Monogotari (cant find episodes 9 and up :RBcrying:! )

Oh and Richard Chan you should watch Hana Yori Dango![edit]Last edit by Zwill on Wednesday 23 Apr, 2008 at 23:56 +11%[/edit]

FlameHazeShana
1decennia ago
2,530 jpops
permalink I'm interested in watching Sunadokei, but I can't find it anywhere. ;-;

KawaiiKori
1decennia ago
555 jpops
permalink OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO SEE "VERSUS" ITS HILARIOUS AND ITS WIERD!!! AND ITS COOL!!!! BTW HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF "THE FUCCONS"?

minipuny
1decennia ago
1,896 jpops
permalink at the moment i'm waiting for zettai kareshi =)

yumechibi
1decennia ago
166 jpops
permalink Gokusen 3 and Sensei wa Erai!

I want to buy Koizora on YesAsia! But my mom won't let me! :RBfrown: :RBfrown:

Shuya
1decennia ago
820 jpops
permalink I'm waiting for L change the world.
The movies already out though, but I can't seem to find it.

Aomari
1decennia ago
2,186 jpops
permalink I want to watch more episodes of Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend).
The movies i really want to watch are:
Kurosagi Movie
Yōgisya X no Kenshin (Galileo movie)
Hana Yori Dango ~Final~

hikariyamada09
1decennia ago
10,928 jpops
permalink SENSEI WA ERAI!!!!!!! will be released soon!! i can't wait!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBhalo: :RBhalo: :RBhalo: :RBhalo: :RBhalo: :RBconfused: :RBconfused: :RBconfused: :RBconfused: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :jangel: :jangel: :jangel: :jangel: :jangel: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :totallylove: :totallylove: :totallylove: :totallylove: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :hroll: :hroll: :hroll: :hroll: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :otsu: :otsu: :otsu: :otsu: :otsu: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: its the most wonderful j drama i've ever seen!!!! i mean watched!!!!!!!! no...wait... tantei gakuen q live is the number 1!!!!!!! :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :RBheart: :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) :RBstickout: :RBstickout: :RBstickout: :RBstickout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :STbigSmile: :STbigSmile: :STbigSmile: :STbigSmile: :STbigSmile: :lovec: :lovec: :lovec: :lovec: :lovec: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :totallylove: :totallylove: :totallylove: :totallylove: :totallylove: :totallylove: :totallylove: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :jangel: :jangel: :jangel: :jangel: :jangel: :jangel: :jangel: :otsu: :otsu: :otsu: :otsu: :otsu: :otsu: :otsu: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :hroll: :hroll: :hroll: :hroll: :hroll: :hroll: :hroll: :hroll:

hikariyamada09
1decennia ago
10,928 jpops
Quote by Shuya
I'm waiting for L change the world.
The movies already out though, but I can't seem to find it.

it was released here in japan..... a month ago....... its really a wonderful movie!!! go L !!!!

akicute
1decennia ago
147,762 jpops
permalink i wanna watch HYD movie....can't wait....also Sensei wa Erai...hehheh :)

hikariyamada09
1decennia ago
10,928 jpops
permalink sensei wa erai means teachers are great! and its true!! ..... if you hate your teacher watch this movie it can make you feel good!! ^__^ :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) :RBstickout: :RBstickout: :RBstickout:

Rinnie2802
1decennia ago
158 jpops
permalink Kagehinata ni Saku. Starring: Okada Junichi (V6) and Miyazaki Aoi.

hellTiShy
1decennia ago
139 jpops
permalink Koizora is a great movie..... you should watch it...

koalabear
1decennia ago
426 jpops
permalink i'm waiting for ikuta toma's new drama "Maou".....and right now i just finished ep. 8 of last friends and i'm waiting for the next ep. its sad that its only 11 ep.... :brickwall: cuz i need to see nishikido ryo frequently!! :drool:

koalabear
1decennia ago
426 jpops
permalink i'm also waiting for HYD THE MOVIE :) i love the cast and i can't wait for the sequel to CROWS ZERO....SHUN IS SO HOT!!!

pauljason
1decennia ago
659 jpops
permalink ..i think yamapi's kurosagi~!

hotarunu
1decennia ago
-335 jpops
permalink 1.KUROSAGI MOVIE
2.HANAKIMI SPECIAL
3.HANAYORI DANGO FINAL
4. J DRAMA "AROUND 40"

summerday
1decennia ago
145 jpops
permalink movies~
Hana Yori Dango Final, L The Movie, Kurosagi Movie, Hana Kimi Special
new drama~
Rainie Yangs new drama "The Bad Campus Belle".
Concerning the upcoming jdramas which have been announced up until now, "Code Blue" and "Yasuko to Kenji" sound quite interesting so far.
( Well actually Code Blue doesn't sound interesting at all, but since it has Yamapi as the lead I'd guess I'll watch at least the first episode XD°° )

Back  |  Forums    Drama & television series    Dramas Or Movies You're Looking Forward To Watch
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service