Do you wear japanese fashion?

152 posts  ·  created 9yr ago by TEAR  ·  last post 2mo ago
Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Do you wear japanese fashion?

TEAR
9yr ago
1,506 jpops
permalink Does anyone wear japanese fashion? For example, jrock, visual kei inspired, lolita, elegant gothic aristocrat, harajuku street fashion inspired...etc...

post your photos :]

Miki
9yr ago
3,073,526 jpops
permalink Street fashion all the way! It is so trendy.
I don't have any photos at the moment - not using my PC but I will post some later.

Rururoro666
9yr ago
356 jpops
permalink Gothic jrock ftw!!! :omg: :D

giran
9yr ago
55,837 jpops
permalink I always use Gothic fashion, Visual Kei/Jrock..
depends what I want :D ....
I neve take any picture..maybe later :RBhalo:

MustaKirsikka
9yr ago
281 jpops
permalink gothic lolita! gothic lolita! :D

Reila13
7yr ago
288 jpops
permalink We will be great freind! ask and talk with me about anything u want! i like you from now!

iTzKyon
9yr ago
436 jpops
permalink i have clothes from uniqlo and messy industries they have some very nice clothes from japan and also a few japanese high school uniform i nab on my trip to japan lol :joops:

himitsu05
7yr ago
3,309 jpops
permalink Street fashion <3

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I have a couple outfits that look just like ones worn in Morning Musume Videos. Does that count. Wait don't think to much about that.

Richardyoyo
7yr ago
1,944 jpops
permalink well.. not yet. but maybe someday i will ^^

ShouTime25
7yr ago
35 jpops
permalink I have an outfit based on designs from SuG.

Topazio
7yr ago
33,057 jpops
permalink i kinda take a lil here, and there, mix it like a salad, and yumnums is what i get ;) from street fashion,lolita, etc ;)

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I have a Hello Kitty Dress. Nevermind I should not talk about that

SwedeHeart
7yr ago
23,690 jpops
permalink I really liked to dress as a Decora when I was younger. :P It's such a cute and colorful style.
These days I'm a bit more casual... But I really like to dress in cute clothes. I love clothes with bows on, with cute details. And sometimes I go for the more rockish style. It's kind of various from day to day, and what kind of mood I'm in. xP
I'm pretty inspired by the japanese fashion. :)

thegazettefan
6yr ago
14,752 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

Yoshi4sushi
6yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink not yet. i like YUI, miwa, and Tsuji Shion dress casual and beautiful.

Yeojo
6yr ago
754 jpops
permalink I wear Harajuku.

ferdrago
6yr ago
1,177 jpops
permalink i'm interested in harajuku style... but today i'm not use that style

Monstyeerr
6yr ago
7,911 jpops
permalink i try to wear cute clothing but, in australia not much asian fashion, very upsetting :c

Sleepycat29
6yr ago
29 jpops
permalink I've really gotten in to Japanese and Korean fashion. They are so cute and always fit me really well. The colors and styles are different from with hot in the states. So I love to stand out in that way. I just wish I didn't have to do a lot of shopping online.

Yoshi4sushi
6yr ago
18,812 jpops
permalink agree, sleepy-chan. when i was in tokyo, so many people were wearing beautiful outfits and casual outfits that i really make the streets seem more lively and colorful.

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink Especially since the shipping can get pricey and you'll get charged customs. :p

mizeru
6yr ago
25,553 jpops
permalink I love lolita fashion, but I'm TOO lazy to keep it up everyday. So most of times I'm more casual, with one or another fashion reference from visual kei.

My college teacher used to say I was somewhere between a punk rocker and Hello Kitty.

ferdrago
6yr ago
1,177 jpops
permalink i would like to wear my cosplay costume ^^

AliceUsagi
6yr ago
1,410 jpops
permalink i use visual kei nd sometimes i use sweet or pirate lolita~ it depends on my mood xD

pinktopaz
6yr ago
1,782 jpops
permalink If I had the money too I would. >_<

Rainbowswirl
6yr ago
8,626 jpops
permalink Do Kigurumi's count? xD
I love the Japanese Lolita fashion, but I only have one Lolita dress. T_T

JingujiXMarius
6yr ago
11,059 jpops
permalink I'm going to try out Kodona fashion this year ^^
But mostly I like the way a lot of Japanese styles look but I don't really plan on trying them out myself. I absolutely love lolita but it's way too girly for me xD

Roppongi
6yr ago
60,414 jpops
permalink http://i45.tinypic.com/34y21i8.gif
I love Japanese street fashion.

vk45de
6yr ago
29,070 jpops
permalink Girls are so lucky... Japanese girl fashion is awesome. Guy fashion is just whatever or "aw hells no"

MissKanda
6yr ago
690 jpops
permalink i don't think I wear any 'fashion' at all xD
I'm just too lazy to elaborate carefully what I dress, although sometimes I think my clothes look a bit like YUI's, very casual and comfortable. And I'm thinking about cosplaying in near future ^^

shydnisan
6yr ago
2,458 jpops
permalink as for dudes, i think just the "Arashi/NEWS" 'ikamen' look is all the rage. I take some points from it but i can do without those weird baggy harem pants things. A good thing to do is check sites like Yesstyle.com--they have expensive stuff but you can browse their Japanese brands for ideas from models.

brandon500
6yr ago
6,760 jpops
permalink No, but I would if I could.

Kata
6yr ago
10,180 jpops
permalink I wish I could, but it's just not available where I live! The insanity!

AliceUsagi
6yr ago
1,410 jpops
permalink it's too expensive ;-;
and the shipping charge too

FAHRENHEITISMvsLEADER
6yr ago
18,119 jpops
permalink no...because in the place i live if we wear like that will consider as crazy...but sometimes i really did, becuase i'm fangirling!!!

RinRainbows
6yr ago
1,361 jpops
permalink Sometimes I do wear clothes similar to lolita and I'm currently making a sweet lolita inspired dress, but I usually wear those to concerts by Japanese bands only or when I'm out with friends dressed in a similar style to have
People like it when I'm dressed like that, because it's kinda new to them, but yeah, because it's so new to them, it's kinda unthinkable to dress like that each and every time, because I'd be stared/laughed at and being asked all kinds of questions all the time, which is pretty tiring

RinRainbows
6yr ago
1,361 jpops
permalink *to have some fun

Forums sometimes lagg on my mobile, gomen...

HeroFan4Life
6yr ago
8,328 jpops
permalink I am very into Japanese and Korean fashions! I am definitely getting some outfits for Christmas this year! XD

mairilavinia668
6yr ago
14,837 jpops
permalink Sometimes, i only have one ^___^
I just can't wear it always XD

yesilfare
6yr ago
1,076 jpops
permalink nope but i really want to...

JustIronic
6yr ago
1,074 jpops
permalink I can't say I wear a particular style... But I really like the basic clothes that are sold here in Japan. I'm not into the extremer parts like lolita, visual kei, Harajuku street fashion etc, but there's a lot of nice clothes in Japan. Planning to buy some at the Christmas sales, actually :x

lexicona
6yr ago
355 jpops
permalink I could not dress cute if my life depended on it!

TemariSakura
6yr ago
158 jpops
permalink is lolita style/ VK/ OK/ Jpop style comfortable to wear?

Reese
6yr ago
173 jpops
permalink I enjoy wearing some cute Lolita type clothing ~ but only if it's comfortable and mostly practical. :)

kazutoshi
6yr ago
3,202 jpops
permalink nope ... i dont

Candypon
6yr ago
124 jpops
permalink Yes ♥ I wear lolita! I love Japanese fashion, it's so cute ♥

thediabetiquegazettefan
6yr ago
-1,749 jpops
permalink yes !!! i love lolita kei and visual kei style ^^

MissEvilCow
6yr ago
2,469 jpops
permalink I love lolita, but I don't wear it D:

CherryRose
6yr ago
110,721 jpops
permalink I'm hoping to start dressing in Lolita this year since I now have a job and I don't have to mooch off of my parents. Sadly though, most of my dream garments have been discontinued and I'd have to rely on the EGL Community sales site (sigh). I'm probably going to have garments based on Sweet and Classic style, though I do like Sailor and Wa Loli too!

Back  |  Forums    Fashion & beauty    Do you wear japanese fashion?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service