Do you miss your ex(es)?

12 posts  ·  created 4yr ago by Asia1  ·  last post 4yr ago
Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Do you miss your ex(es)?

Asia1
4yr ago
207,821 jpops
permalink The title explains itself.

KumikoMichiyo
4yr ago
11,927 jpops
permalink Well, I've never had a boyfriend/girlfriend so no, I can't miss them :D

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink Idk if it could be considered an ex cuz we never actually dated or anything but liked eachother. I miss him occasionally but he was a player so more like I miss who I thought he was, but not who he turned out to be...

Aurae
4yr ago
1,428 jpops
permalink he passed away, so I don't know if its to be called an ex, but yeah I do miss him very very much. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him

HimeMurasaki
4yr ago
3,908 jpops
permalink Omg I can't imagine how upsetting that must be (T.T)

ShoujiChan
4yr ago
874 jpops
permalink Not at all, my ex wasn't nice to me at all :(

nyakoshonen
4yr ago
98 jpops
permalink I don't see how I couldn't.
It was an unrealistic relationship, we had nothing in common.
But in the end, emotional closeness is a difficult bond to break so yeah//

Lunatic
4yr ago
379,732 jpops
permalink It depends on the relationship...

nimiraz
4yr ago
20,874 jpops
permalink I don't. I look back on it and although there were good times I know I did not deserve all the bad times. I deserve way better. :)

BiscuitUnicorn
4yr ago
1,078 jpops
permalink Sometimes I miss him and it makes me really sad, I think we really would be better as friends, but after he broke up with me, I'm not sure if I want to talk to him.

BiscuitUnicorn
4yr ago
1,078 jpops
permalink He just texted me yesterday...

NoktAeturnum
4yr ago
874 jpops
permalink Yes, all the time actually. It used to me this horrible longing that never went away, but as time moves on I only really feel bad when certain things trigger memories :c

Back  |  Forums    First help by dating and love problems    Do you miss your ex(es)?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service