Do you hang out with your friends often?

477 posts  ·  created 7yr ago by ananasana  ·  last post 9mo ago
Back  |  Forums    Socialize    Do you hang out with your friends often?

ananasana
7yr ago
9,640 jpops
permalink I hang out with my friends alot,but sometimes I can't cause they can't T.T. It's fun cause everytime you hang out with your friends new things happends and when you get older, you remember the old things :D

utadafreak22
7yr ago
74,266 jpops
permalink Over the summer yes. We do something nearly every day. Plus its our last summer together before we go away for school :(

aionin
7yr ago
2,648 jpops
permalink just once or twice a month,,,,but we usually exchaging mails everyday,,,

Hazucchi
7yr ago
135 jpops
permalink We hang out as much as we can. :D The frequency of our meetings depends on how busy we are our daily life. And I have friends who live far from me, so kms can hinder us from meeting more often...

KaiRayne
7yr ago
60,514 jpops
permalink my friends are scattered to the winds....so we talk alot on fb or email. almost every weekend i travel to them or they come to me....hence the always traveling on my wall :P

asianobsessed
7yr ago
108,875 jpops
permalink Last year when we all went to the same school we hung out everyday.. and 3 of us lived together... then we graduated moved to different cities... different parts of the state... and saw each other.. MAYBE once every month or two...>> thats how often I saw my friends living in the same city as me too T_T. Now I'm in a different state... so I haven't seen my friends in a while and probably won't until Christmas when I go home. :( T_T

MistOnTheMeadow
7yr ago
186 jpops
permalink I love doing things with my friends...
Sometimes we have things like picnics and we just chat and eat way to much cake for hours :)
Or we watch a movie together and all cry like babies :P
I'm scared that next year, when highschool's over, we won't see ech other often...
We all go to different universities... Other cities... even other counties... When I think about it, I feel so sad T_T
I love my friends and I don't want to loose them :( Because they're so amazing!!! :D

keigunikkaku
7yr ago
1,606 jpops
permalink nnaaahhhh i dont talk to my old friends anymore LOL huuuuge problems!!!!! so im making new ones lol, therefore im just starting to hang out with them

karmeejane26
7yr ago
27,202 jpops
permalink wellllll, yes!!! i hang out with friends when i have free time!!!!! but that is not really very often!!!!!! :)
i think our last hangout was to a movie house!!!!
:)
i really enjoyed it!!!!

islandgurl517
7yr ago
67,509 jpops
permalink Oh, yes.:) I like to hang out with my friends.:) I can't say that I hang out with them often though.:/ I know that everyone gets busy, so only once in a while.:)

Justice
7yr ago
27,700 jpops
permalink Occassionally, but not too often. I usually stay at home on my computer (_ _). My friends never want to do the same things that I do XD

PikkoPikko
7yr ago
1,628 jpops
permalink My parents are very strict. They won't let me hang out with them at all!!

zyrakatVIP
7yr ago
3,420 jpops
permalink not that much because we're in the state of "adulthood" already, and most of them are busy with work =/

supervergil
7yr ago
56,918 jpops
permalink I usually went to my friends house, and do my friends came to my house
:P

darksama
7yr ago
828,868 jpops
permalink i think i am.... because i'm living with them now... :D

GazeRockerGirl
7yr ago
2,463 jpops
permalink Lately because of exams no.
after i'm done we'll all fall back into our pattern of never leaving each others houses.

popaky
7yr ago
831 jpops
permalink not so often, we didn't share the same feelling for places :(

raii
7yr ago
26,060 jpops
permalink unfortunately no....I only hang out with them for like a week every year..I moved to another state when I was 18 so most of my friends are still down where I use to live. I've got friends up here but its not the buddy buddy hang out type, just school mates and coworkers.

Mina223
7yr ago
1,408 jpops
permalink Nope, they don't like my music and don't understand why I love japanese music... ^^ and they don't have many freetime, so we met only one or two times in month, but they are the best friends I have :3

himitsu05
7yr ago
3,309 jpops
permalink Well, since I only consider few people as my friend, yeah, we hang out often. Not too often like what other group of friends do though XD

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink Every other day. Our clown office is in my house so there are folks there frequently

himitsu05
7yr ago
3,309 jpops
permalink Lately, I hang out with this two close friends of mine a lot.

dotzcute90
7yr ago
179,417 jpops
permalink yeahh, coz i live in dormitory, so we often hang out together since we live in same building..

OLA
7yr ago
54,382 jpops
permalink yeah i like spend time with my friends and I try doing it very often but not always they can and have free time, you know studies and work....

ShouTime25
7yr ago
35 jpops
permalink I hang out with my friends AKA my dance crew and cover band at least five times a week. We have fun with the Japanese music I love to death. :) [Yes I can sing Japanese. <3 me!]

MintyKid
7yr ago
5,349 jpops
permalink Not as much as I use when I was in high school but we always tried to get together and hang out when every we could.

ellmye
7yr ago
3,104 jpops
permalink yup as often as i can
but sometimes money is the problem
not only that the studies also
but still love to hang out with them

Shannenenen222
7yr ago
9,245 jpops
permalink Yeah... just whenever we don't have too much homework. We're all in most of the same classes so we see each other everyday and we all know when each other is busy because we have almost the same homework... But then, we're all in advanced classes... >.<
And even when we don't have too much to do at least one of us doesn't have the money (to take a train, see a movie, or pitch in for food)
So homework and money is a problem. :(

PAK
7yr ago
71,441 jpops
permalink During school, I hang out with my friends alot. But since I live further away then everyone else, I don't really hang out with them at home.

poohbear03
7yr ago
42,915 jpops
permalink I used to hang out with them a lot last month but now one of my friends is being a lil distanced and is hanging out more with my other friend so I feel left out:/

hokuboshi713
7yr ago
40,696 jpops
permalink Not really besides at school. I don't get out much... xP But we have been starting to do stuff after school together more often...

Naavidya
7yr ago
42,627 jpops
permalink I'm not allowed to go out a lot so I only get to hang out with some friends at school. I mostly chat with them online though. I kind of want to get out more though...

Mitsumi
7yr ago
24,510 jpops
permalink No, tbh as good as my friends are most of the time I'd rather be alone than hangout with them. I guess you could say I'm a true introvert.

asianlovexx
7yr ago
1,705 jpops
permalink I try to, but most of the time it's my friends who blow me off -_-
So my point to even try is useless...

cherryxxx
7yr ago
42 jpops
permalink It's the same with my friends >.< So I stopped even trying to hang out with them...

Khay
7yr ago
2,149 jpops
permalink Nope. . .

Zeeppo
7yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink I have decided to call the voices in my head my friends. That way I am always having a party

shadowblade330
7yr ago
48,472 jpops
permalink Lol don't have too many friends, but yea when I hang out with them it is fun

ParisaWong
6yr ago
19,679 jpops
permalink no, not at all

weebllikespie
6yr ago
710,940 jpops
permalink Well, not as much as I used to. I have quite a heavy workload nowadays, so I'm stuck indoors hitting the books

yasoshlasuma
6yr ago
175,135 jpops
permalink i see my irl friends every thursday, but that gonna change soon due to university. and i also talk to them alot on facebook

i hang out with my JPA Family on facebook and every night on chat... constant talking lol

stefyap
6yr ago
346,658 jpops
permalink REMOVED - SPAM

Zeeppo
6yr ago
378,518 jpops
permalink If I can ever get some friends I will hang out with them a lot

xeus
6yr ago
32,743 jpops
permalink we've all been pretty busy lately

JustB181
6yr ago
48,451 jpops
permalink No.... =/ not often at all.

Hateof9hearts
6yr ago
704 jpops
permalink I wish I had friends to hang out with. My best friend moved away last summer...and she was like the only TRUE friend I have/had.
I have a few friends I hang out with at school...but they aren't the type of people you want to hang out with out side of school. The only reason I hang out with them in school is because my school is so damn small...and like NO ONE goes there. My town is also really small and hardly has anyone there.

rainfairy
6yr ago
659 jpops
permalink well i love to do that but only 2 of my friends are kpop lovers so i have more fun with them and unfortunately they are most of the time busy :(

CandyBear
6yr ago
209 jpops
permalink I like to hang out with them at school and over the holidays but sometimes... alone time feels awesome. ^.^

Azzy2121
6yr ago
237 jpops
permalink As much as I can. Even if it's just walking my friend's dogs with them (which I tend to do a lot lately), or we sit in each other's houses just chatting or watching films etc.

Hannahia
6yr ago
11,550 jpops
permalink No. Because I haven't friends to hang out with. It's just boring for me

Back  |  Forums    Socialize    Do you hang out with your friends often?
JpopAsia   © 2018             Privacy             Terms            
By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, Updated Privacy Policy 2.01 and Terms of Service